OMG! /b delicious./ No such thing as bullying. "press # for virtual punch in the face"

OMG! /b delicious./ No such thing as bullying. "press # for virtual punch in the face"

Hit her harderrr cmon.. harder

######

I can see OP is a normiebook user

uh #

my fav

Yes #3###3 buckets

nothingsgonnahappen

ooowh w8

They fight like girls lol

Yes if it were my kids i beat the shit out of this©©¢¢¦

waterprincess /drink from the puddle cmon

Gotta love pussy guys in the backgroud

story please

Hmm i prob save her and then

Look at that beautiful pavement

not a single crack or dirt road

i truly envy you westerns

That cute little Jap in the striped shirt can go.

i use bamboo sticks a lot. you can hit the knees whit it.

fucking psychopath

all that working out to get ripped, didn't work out for her.

>what is a brain hemorrhage
>what is suffocation
>what is a trauma induced coma
All shit that could get them locked up for a hell of a long time, but no, gotta look tough for the camera.

HOW CAN SHE SLAP????????????

Bullying is fun.

i need to bring all these poor victims home and show them some nice sex

Why the fuck are none of these girls fighting back?! They must not have been raised with fathers around because my daughter would fuck a bitch up if they tried some shit like that on her.

bullies, like any predator, tend to choose what they perceive as easy prey, which is why you and I and maybe your daughter don't have bullies coming up to us. They don't want to fight, they want to dominate, and they won't engage someone they can't dominate.

guessing this is in some asshole slav country

>They don't want to fight, they want to dominate, and they won't engage someone they can't dominate.
This guy knows. One sight of acceptance the bully will do ten times more.

they're just enjoying the show

I went to an all girl's school, this kind of stuff happened pretty much everyday.

Or someone they think might come back and murder them in the middle of the night...

>pussy guys
I wouldn't do anything if I were there too. I used to care about shit like that and break up fights etc. Now I don't care, I'll watch laughing.

tits or it didn't happen

I would hate to be the farther, it must be impossibly hard to stop you're self going to prison because of something like this.

laywer here
these videos are like money in the bank

I'd protect the weaker ones, not because of an moral code or anything it's just that I really like to fight people and "protecting the weak" and "being a good human being" is one of the best excuses you can use after a fight, also that might incite the men to come fight me to help out the girls attacking the ones I'm "protecting"

Fair enough.

let your child be the devil of the school bullying belongs to it. that's how it goes. Do you have red hair or a split lip? your fuckt