Any userfemanon had pic related experience?

Any user\femanon had pic related experience?
How it changed your life?
Asking for a friend

fuck the spiderman shit.
It's a serious question. Dont know where else to ask without looking weird.

Doesnt work on my phone

Christ I need the sauce

stop it get some help

MOAR

"pic related experience" is called child abuse and probably fucked them up for the rest of their lifes.
>Asking for a friend
Your "friend" is criminal scum and should stop right there.

just reverse search. it's on gelbooru

FAILURE LIKE SMELLS
SMELL THAT KNOW I ...HMM

>child abuse
diddly kekerino

Are you cereal?

however no one really explains clearly. it hardly depends on age/context/attitude/..
eg 16 sucking 20 not really a big deal

Kill yourself you degenerate piece of shit. Animals like you should hang.

underage

whatever grandpa

you totally didn't get the sense of the question.
i'm objectively concerned about positive/negative effects it causes from a psicological point of view.

I'm objectively concerned about your ability to spell.

except 16 is the legal age in many parts of the world...

It fucked me up. I'd say a lot of it was being constantly told how what I was doing was wrong and how I was a victim who got manipulated and abused. Being told you were being taken advantage of after being sure you were fine is a big part of it.

This isn't to say the molestation didn't do any damage but how I was treated afterwards was worse than anything he did to me.

pic was for suggestion only. question apply to a vast majority of cases. should have used different pic. let me xplain better:

Has anyone had questionable sexual experiences with 18+ people as under 18?

No you're not you pedo cunt. Neck yourself faggot.

Are you saying that a person minutes away from turning 16 would probably fuck them up for the rest of their lives? Or are you more concerned with the legal aspect of it?

Define questionable.

I am saying it is never right to fuck/abuse someone without both sides beign in agreement, regardless of age. However, it is of course always illegal for anyone above the legal age to have sex with someone under, thats just how the law works. Having sex with someone legal in the country where they are legal AND agreeing is fine and all.