Where do the least shit niggers come from?

Where do the least shit niggers come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1Uzu1FMI5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Albania or Serbia. Still shit though.

holy shit the DROTC is fucking massive, didn't realize that

fuck that map
south sudan is not a nation no matter what anybody says

I like Ethiopians a lot.

the Kalahari desert peoples, the San and Khoikhoi are not so bad. Never made any lasting civilization or technology but much less violent and aggressive than Bantu negroids.

That's like asking which turd smells the least bad. I have no intention of ever finding out. You go do it.

>implying I have awesome resistance to the sun

Nigerians I guess. At least they kill Muslims for breakfast.
They also have the lowest IQs in the world

North of the Sahara are not niggers, so those if that counts.

So what exactly is the genetic makeup of ethiopia? When you hear about ethiopia, you think about starving little niglets and dindu women with bones going through their noses. Meanwhile, pic-related was the leader of ethiopia, and he looks semitic and not black at all.

Chad. Source: my wife's boyfriend is Chadian

delete this pic

Jamaica.

Jamaicans work hard and don't give a fuck, until they do and then they become terrifying.

I have been to Tanzania and the people there are lovely

It is a poor country but peaceful, they dont really get involved in psycho wars unlike their neighbours

He looked like this at age 3. Must've prayed to Kek for such an extreme makeover to take place.

Ethiopians are good people from what I've seen.

Poland

the arabs raped them into oblivion

Most of the Africans I've met in my life are very nice, prosperous, intelligent people. I know this guy who is in Law School at Berkeley and is also a champion bodybuilder. One of the nicest people I've ever met too and he was born in Nigeria

this is him by the way:
youtube.com/watch?v=f1Uzu1FMI5I

AYYY

From the moon.
Moon niggers are cool.

Argentina

They were Arab to start with, Amharic is a semitic language, and they use an ancient version of Arabic script. That being said, Ethiopia is mixed as fuck, no one ethnic group there makes absolute majority.

The thing you have to remember is that the people who legally immigrate from places like africa are the absolute cream of the crop. The 99% percentile of what africa has to offer. It's easy to fall into the trap of thinking that all africans are like them. The ones left behind are far far worse.

Ethiopeans and Eritreans because they have significant Caucasoid admixture.

Somalia does too but the Muslim culture more than cancels that out.

>Eritrean

eh. they sure were quick to jump on the refugee train. Seems all the dindus in Calais are Eritreans

The Igbos from Nigeria are the only blacks with an average IQ near 100.

They've performed in-group eugenics for centuries to get where they are, but they're basically the black version of Jews: accomplished, highly verbal, and in charge of everything in Nigeria.

These are the hardworking uni students everyone talks about to show blacks can be smart. Every black artist or scientist you've seen probably has Igbo blood.

Being in Africa must be hell for them.

I would like to plunder Arab pussy. And squirt my white seed in to her womb.

I know a couple from Nigeria that live in the US. They're happily married, both very calm and collected, excellent communicators, he's a pharmacist and she's a Nurse Practitioner. Now that I know what to look for, I'd bet you anything that they're Igbo.

i have a friend from tanzania he is the nicest guy

And Belgium owned all of that about 50 years ago