I saw Angry Birds

Just got back from watching Angry Birds and holy shit. Just holy shit. This movie is good, I liked it. It had a lot of sense with Red asking questions like, "why are you here? Why don't you tell us if you're staying? If you're explorers, why are you still here? Why did you lie about there being more of you?"

Immigration is a huge thing in this movie and I gotta say, I saw loved it. I loved how smart the main character was, how happy and liberal the do gooder community got fucked in the ass, and now I gotta ask, what does Sup Forums think of this movie? I really feel as if this movie spoke our language.

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/entertainment/angry-birds-has-weirdly-become-this-years-divisive-immigration-movie/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do people consider this movie propaganda when it's true?

Hah. I should watch this.

do they all get along at the end?

Nope

It's not propaganda, it's common sense. They just let the mus- PIGS into their country and let them run around without asking any questions.

>angry birds
>mention trump

its too scary for them to consider the truth

liberals believe the world to be 1 big hugbox

so they shut it out

Everything in media besides the most unbiased news is propaganda in that sense

Someone post the pic with the refugee crisis analysis

Because they are the footsoldiers for white genocide. They stand to benefit from our extinction. They are the black Zimbabweans, we the white farmers. We help them in ways that they would never reciprocate, and have the gall to feign victimhood.

They are usurpers. They are traitors. They are leeches.

I gotcha senpai

It looks like a good movie too.
Funny thing about it is that the characters are always arranged in the exact colors of the german flag.

>playtime's over
>incoming soon in 3d
HOOOOOOOOOOOORY SHIEEEEEEEEET

And that green is the color of shitslam.

Kek I know right.

>Probably coincidence

Kek

2016 Europe filled with refugee streams would hope for more meaningful set-up for the story.
Hopefully the children won't assimilate to this xenophobia which boils underneath the surface of this movie.

t: vassari Tuukka Hämäläinen

This is brilliant
Everyone criticizing it is going to look like a tinfoil hat retard for drawing such conclusions from a children's movie

It's the same tactic the left uses whenever inserting their agenda into films "lol its just ghostbusters grow up jeez"

>hurr durr, Elysium ended with the good guys winning, cause all those ebil white rich people were destroyed, along with their space station and their medical technology.
>one month later
>everything is broken, the food is all gone, and the idiots found a way to actually make their shit lives worse.

this whole " hey lets post children's animated movies on Sup Forums because lets try to read into it and apply some political stereotypes" shit has got to stop

It is funny. It gets better if you go in aware of the fact it's about the recent immigration crisis

When white people do it it's colonialism, when islam does it it's okay

ITS REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

dont forget the "coexist"

People bitching about this movie calling it racist propaganda while Zootopia was fucking liberal cuck shit

Saw it today with my son. The theatre was packed. Mass redpilling in progress

Why do race-baiting liberals think conservatism is racist?

If normies outside of pol are noticing something as well maybe this isn't as ridiculous as it sounds

The media has been beating it into them for years.

MEME MAGIC
M
E
M
E
M
E

Their propaganda is on the right side of history, user.

The red pills rise

I would agree with that... But the movie is pretty clear about its stance on immigration. The lines, the scenes, everything pointed on how we can't just let everyone in and believe in their words and such. The naive community was destroyed, pillaged and the pigs stole their children and we're going to eat them. Doesn't help that there is a scene with the king pig wine and dine with the egg and acting as if he's enamoured with it.

Islam pig loves children. ;)

Are we going to start seeing these bumper stickers?

thank god

Pig of peace.

Although it has taken on negative connotations, propaganda's purpose is merely to convince you to believe/do certain things. It doesn't necessarily have to lie to do so, it could just present the truth from an advantageous perspective.

These people are literally retarded.
>pigs arrive
>pigs lie to the birds
>pigs steal eggs from birds
>take the bird wimminz
>turn the birds on one another
>keep preying on naivete and idiocy
But golly gee, the birds were wrong for eventually kicking out a group that attempted to destroy them in their own country. Fucking morons.

with fins you wins
:DDDD

>How do people consider this movie propaganda when it's true?
it goes against their brainwashing duh
truth hurts

kek

Here you go. The picture was posted on the first discussion of the Angry Birds Movie. Here on Sup Forums

Holy shit, he's even doing the "finger point towards the sky" nonsense

I guess you could say it's right-wing

Daily reminder, green pigs are like African carp

>the kids liked it

Does this mean that we are the new Jews now?

I want to check the movie out, but I don't want to fucking go see a kid's movie by myself.

heatst.com/entertainment/angry-birds-has-weirdly-become-this-years-divisive-immigration-movie/

I can't believe normies are figuring it out simply by watching it. THE MEME MAGIC NEVER ENDS

and your attitude is wrong as well, fuck that
let them call us racist, fascist and what not, stop being defensive about it, fuck their narrative and our pussified conditional behaviour

it's time for right wingers to be on offensive and destroy leftists. why? because they're fucked up whole western world, that's why. sooner or later, they have to be held responsible for their bullshit

Those stickers are everywhere, you haven't seen one before?

God bless the Finns for using the formula against liberals.

It's totally fine to watch kids' film if you're a woman. If you're a guy, they'll think you're creepy.

How did this movie come to be? Who is behind this attempt to redpill the future generation?

those threads had gold in them

already posted
anyone else see the eye i the soccer ball in the first picture

the funny thing is they got Sean Penn to do the movie when he is the biggest bleeding heart liberal ever. I bet they knew that he was such a dumbass he wouldnt even get it and just read whatever was put in front of him. Just great.

Go to a playground and ask some of the kids if they would like to go to the movies with you

I'm sure they will if you promise to get them some candy at the snack bar

>Forbes calls Angry Birds “a pretty obvious parable for European colonialism and the horrors which it brought to indigenous peoples.”
Jesus chirst how fucking deluded can you be?

>sand pigger

DAMN IT CARLOS!

Sean Penn probably sides with the pigs just like he sides with El Chapo

I'm glad liberals hate it. This is revenge for Zootpoia.

reminder, if you like this movie, you're islamophobic
and if you hate the new ghostbusters, you're sexist

This is what a cultural paradigm shift looks like.

>every fucking thread
This meme is fucking retarded and so are you. Only half the points make any sense. Stop posting it.

>I want to check the movie out, but I don't want to fucking go see a kid's movie by myself.

Go to the late showing. It's all adults.

More adults than kids are seeing this anyway.

Is there a flowchart somewhere of what the liberals allow me to enjoy? I can't keep up with all of this

They don't want to admit that brownies can do wrong

>Taxi Driver profile picture
>Is bluepilled as fuck
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

yea somewhere

No, after watching the movie, all of these points were and are spot on.

THE FILM IS A BIG SUCCESS

EVERYBODY IS GETTING REDPILLED

I CANT BELIEVE IT

source?

Time to use the popular liberal tactic of discrediting people who notice political undertones in media.

lmao so its a racist movie ooooookay wow I think somebody is wearing that tin foil hat a little too tight...........

go. do it.

The liberal birds finally see the light and realise Red was right all along. All the birds then set sail for the pigs' island and completely lay waste to the pigs' city before returning home.

The best way to redpill is to subliminally redpill.

Only 16% on J DAR

2015 was terrible

2016 is the year we take back the night

Tumblr seems to like it

RARE
Also you know this stuff.
Help us True-Korea to redpill the world!

>KIM JONG UN IS NOW GIVING POL PROPAGANDA ADVICE

WHAT HAVE WE UNLEASHED?

Nice proxy.

>produced by John Cohen

He also co-wrote it with a couple Finnish guys

Glad liberals are buttblasted over this, I'll be sure to see it in the theater as well as buy all the Angry Birds games

Teach me your ways Kim

No, with the pig nose

> yfw you realise this isn't a propaganda piece, it's a test to see how far along society is to self-destruction by thoughtless regressive policies

Because NorK is known for all their proxy servers