What pieces of music from after 1977 would be put on the golden record if it was made today?

What pieces of music from after 1977 would be put on the golden record if it was made today?

a link to spotify top 50 tracks of the week

Illmatic

NASA would be pressured to make it exclusively Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar, Chance, and Drake or they'll be called white supremacists.

the hottest tracks from our boys the big industry movers and shakers death grips and grimes whose combined powers will initiate instantaneous ayy lmao intervention

It would honestly still mostly be classical. They only put johnny b goode on there to appeal to the younger generation. So, it would be the same songs, but with one "hit" that kind of rocketed the modern popular genre into popularity.

It would very likely be pretty much the same.

Carl Sagan had to argue forever just to get the Beatles on there.

At most you might get Space Oddity. Or maybe an MJ track if it was sent out during his lifetime.

>exclusively
nice try

it wasn't ''mostly classical'' back then

Yeah but any modern classical pieces?

LIL PEEP

Hello Kitty Suicide Club

Bad company-The nine
Dillinja-Grimey

the beatles song never made it on due to copyright

no kids or teens in 1977 cared about chuck berry

Chuck Berry was just on the verge of being dadrock at that time (remember--an artist becomes dadrock 25 years after they released their first album).

The people in charge of the program were 50 year olds who had some vague idea that kids listen to rock and roll or something.

He'd been cool just a couple of years earlier since all the rock bands of the 60s-70s reintroduced him to a new generation of fans, but by 77, naw, even the Rolling Stones weren't cool anymore.

>remember--an artist becomes dadrock 25 years after they released their first album
I'd never thought of it that way.

Even though the Beatles were more than happy to provide them. I swear major jew labels should just die.

What??? Were they afraid of alien piracy thousands of years into the future?

Cringe

Pierre Boulez' Repons
Aphex Twin's Xtal, Flim, or Minipops
One of Anthony Braxton's recent compositions

this

gundam style

>Retarded white fragility paranoia post
>ends in 88

Woah

>I'm a bitch! I don't just do whatever I want, I complain about the consequences and become a slave to my master!

DES

>people actually believe this

>doing whatever one wants to do without thinking of the consequences
18+ my man

Only get one shot at freedom in this life, one life, one freedom, I'd rather live free than die a slave, even if that means I'll probably die. I'd rather be dead than be some slave bitch niqqa

PERADO

>lets be irresponsible cuz YOLO
Lmao, the state of neo-mu everybody!

Big Black

You understand NASA is funded by the federal government and doesn't give a flying fuck what blm thinks about them?