ITT: oldfags give advice to newfags based on experience

ITT: oldfags give advice to newfags based on experience.

(yes, someone else posted this thread yesterday, but it was good and could have/should have gone further).

Don't respond to ANYTHING in anger. Take time to think things through from a few perspectives and measure your response with others' perspectives in mind. I realize this might seem tantamount to "being a pussy," but it is not. When you take time to think and choose your words and positions carefully, you come across as more considerate and, in the eyes of some, more legit/trustworthy/whatever.
This is of utmost importance because it also gives you an ounce of credibility.
I see so much strife on this board between people who, in the absence of mainshit media, would have little, if anything, to squabble about.
By calling your opponent "retard" or "fucktard" or whatever, you're really only signaling your own lack of intellect and maturity.
By employing the "so's your old man" argument, and a plethora of other logical fallacies, you demonstrate your lack of education and accountability.

Instead of calling names, deflecting accusations, and shrieking "fake news" (and this goes for BOTH sides), maybe try arguing point-by-point and see if some common ground can't be uncovered.

You may find that you're not so dissimilar. You may even find you have a common enemy.
Look at those you cannot criticize and think.
OBJECTIVELY evaluate the information you are given and consider the source, its motivations, and its funding stream.

I'm not some tinfoil hatter; just a guy who's tired of watching otherwise reasonable people get led around by the nose with smooth talk, cheap rhetoric, double standards, and total fucking bullshit.

Any good screens from the last thread?

Great question and thanks for giving a fuck.
Maybe? Snagging laptop now.

Sorry, but nope. I only have bullshit screen shots of my grades (grad school, not underage b&fag) to keep those sketchy fuckers honest.

Its ok. Well if i had to give advice to a newfag it would be to never put pussy on a pedestal.

Traps are gay. End of story, but theres nothing wrong with that, just means your probably bi. HOWEVER, dont be a massive faggot and pretend they are not or they have a "feminine penis". Call it how it is, understand its gay, and have fun jerking off.

Take care of your health. Seriously.
Make your own food. don't eat junk shit. Or at least less than 30% of what you eat.
Brush your teeth.
Drink 3 sips of water an hour.
Clean your fucking room. Hoover it damn it. It only takes 5 minutes effort.
Exercise daily. Literally 20 minutes jumping on the spot a day is enough. (split it up if you want)

I was only 18 when my health shit the bed.
I am nearly 31, in a week, and my health has been persistently bad from 18 onwards. At least until i started taking control of everything in my life in 2014, my health has been considerably better for it.

All it takes is one chronic illness to royally fuck your life and dreams up.

lmfao.
took too damn long for this to come up, but agreed.
it's ridiculous that less than 1% of the population expects the other 99% to join them down their feel-good trail of pseudo-science and self-deception.
a penis, by definition, is not and cannot be "feminine."
it's not "homophobia" it's rational objection to irrational bullshit.

This person of color right here.
You guise see this?
This.

I lost everything in one year.
At a big box guitar store, I:
-broke my back being forced to work on un-supported scaffolds for a warehouse renovation
-lost most of my hearing listening to untalented foghats play shitty shit on $5,000 full stacks

my payment? $5,000.
NO job is worth it.
They do not care if you work hard or let them fuck you. Pro-tip, being submissive just makes you a willing bitch; and they'll definitely fuck you again..and harder.

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with being gay or bi, just don't try and cover it up with stupid bullshit

everything ends
so enjoy and when time comes let it go

> kiss her like you miss her
> fuck her like you hate her
and
> anything broken can be fixed, but you can never return to a missed opportunity

Marry a woman ONLY if you consider her a best friend.

If you wouldn't want to hang out with her for a few days even if you couldn't touch her, then you shouldn't marry her.

/happily married almost 20 years now

Don't worry about it. Anyway, how is your sex life?

Semi-related = I have a manifesto I wrote about parenting (have two teenagers) if anyone happens to be interested.

faggest advice ever

40 year old fag

>don't stick dick in crazy
>pay your taxes
>treat your future self like you would treat a close friend or family member
>don't get hung up on one person, there's literally billions of them out there
>wrap up your dick, its 2017
>don't get married unless over 28 at least
>if you can, travel
>have fun, enjoy the ride, don't live just to please others but also don't be a dick just cause you can
>there are more important things than money

Life is all about relationships and experiences bros. Remember to play the game while you're here, but don;t be a dick. Have fun!

Faggiest how?

I'm not saying to get married, just saying to ONLY marry a woman you actually like and can stand to be around.

Please explain....

Or way too flaboyant with it (unless you're trap material, then is pretty okay)

You can love someone deep inside your heart. There is nothing wrong with it. If a lot of people love each other, the world would be a better place to live.

go fuck Buck Angel and a hot trap and tell me a person with a penis can't be feminine

important distinction: yes a penis is inherently masculine, but a very feminine person with a penis can still be more feminine than masculine.

guys who like slightly bossy dominant women are still considered straight, even though they're taking it in the ass with her strapon.

yet if they like a hot trap and treat her like a princess and fuck her asshole, they're gay.

eh?

masc/fem is a spectrum encompassing physical appearance, physical behavior (movement), clothing, personality, and to some extent, identity. all men and women are attracted to certain "types" on this spectrum and this is why women reject pussies, and guys reject bossy dominant bitch cunts, while some guys love dommes and some women love sissy boys.

stop trying to categorize everything into A or B when there are multiple factors. it makes you look retarded.

because there has to be a constant power play
that the man has to be slightly superior than the woman
because she shits gets in the fan
like unemployment, the wife "friend" turns into witch

>>there are more important things than money
wrong, even if there is its futile without money

Who are you trying to convince?

>Post less/lurk more
>dont reply to cancer
>dont make threads
>get mad dubs

I couldn't quite decipher what you are saying but
I'm talking about an actual happy marriage (yes they do exist), not some Tinder slut that you get pregnant and then want to eat a bullet for the rest of your life.

Learn a skill that is going to needed when the next crisis happens.

Financial guy here who has seen many crashes - and has his foot in the door of the banking system.
>We are fucked
America is really fucked. The dollar itself is the next bubble - put investments in crypto / metals ... Get out of the dollar. The stock market is an inflated QE mess. It is over... save in any way you can out of the dollar and learn some real world skills.

This next depression will make the one in the 20s / 30s look like nothing.

I am saying that you are happy...
1. you 2 unactrative enough to just settle down
2. because everything is in place most of the time financially

Mainly pic related.

But also:
1) Pets have a much shorter lfiespan than humans. Don't take them for granted. They'll be gone one day and you'll look back and realize how much you miss them.
2) If you're going to drink hard liquor, take two shots and then nurse a beer for the rest of the night. Don't be that moron who gets obliterated and throws up all over the place.
3) Never expect loyalty from a woman. Women, as a rule, just aren't wired to be as loyal as a man or even a dog. Their emotions in whatever moment they're living in are the only thing that matters to them.
4) Talk to people more. Spend less time in your bedroom or on the computer.

>>you 2 unactrative enough to just settle down

This is my wife, she is 43 years old

>>because everything is in place most of the time financially

I was a part time construction worker when we started sating.

"Dating"

>don't use social media
>don't use a smartphone
>work out every day
>find passions that give your life meaning
>quit caring what others think
>realize that every experience can either teach you something (lead you toward your own enlightenment) or totally destroy you. it's up to you to step back and evaluate even the seemingly worst experiences and use them to make yourself a stronger person.

>Never expect loyalty from a woman. Women, as a rule, just aren't wired to be as loyal as a man or even a dog. Their emotions in whatever moment they're living in are the only thing that matters to them.
that

Nail on the head

see
so you worked your values up, it works and it is fine
but just became poor to see if friendship still holds

If you’re young but out of high school and aren’t going to college, go to any local car dealership that’s hiring either lot attendants or people to wash cars, stick it out.
I started washing cars when I was 17 making $8/hr. I moved to the parts department, to service and now I’m 35 and make around $125k a year as a service manager for a well known car company. No college, no training, no experience except learning little things as I went along.
The most any of them will require out of you at first is a drivers license and there’s ALWAYS opportunity to love up and generally quickly.

We have been poor and faced extreme adversity many, many times and have remained happy throughout.

I legit think of her as my equal and we are legitimately happy. I've known her for 28 years now, I'm positive the friendship will hold.

We are texting each other during the work day today about how much we are looking forward to fucking tonight after the kids go to bed.

If you want a happy marriage, marry a girl you are genuinely friends with.

>genuinely friends with.
a trap then?

Newfags can't triforce

Found the faggot. Still in the closet though.

Nope, actual genuine females exist but they are incredibly few and far between.

Maybe I just got lucky.

They never learn

NEWFAG here.

Thanks for all the advice Sup Forumsros.

Even the quotes from The Room helped (in a way).

watch Fight Club 6 times

is gay to fap watching traps?

is faggotry
you are not gay until you insert some part of you on a man, or the reverse

Yes pls

I might actually do it.

It's a good man film- felt like more of a man after watching it.

faggotry
>A negative term applied to something homosexual in nature. It typically applies to homosexual stereotypes, such as men who perform in Broadway musicals.
No, I will not let you anally fist me. I don't participate in such faggotry.
dat example lol

Part 1

Never, ever say you are going to do something and then don't do it.
Never, ever let your kids be in charge. If you are going to the park and junior doesn't want to go so he throws a fit you still go to the fucking park. Junior is NOT in charge and does not ever decide what your family is going to do by throwing a fit.
That said, give them inconsequential choices that allow them to fell that they have some say in THEIR lives. For example, do you want to go to bed at 8:15 or 8:30? They will choose 8:30, which is what you wanted to begin with but they feel they had some say and that you respect their thoughts.
Quit allowing your kids to drink caffeine. It's a fucking drug, just STOP you idiot.
Do NOT allow your kids to miss their naps....ever. Their brains are developing and they desperately need sleep. Read books about it, study it, fucking do it. Many, many issues I see parents having with their kids ends up being because the poor kids just need to go to sleep. Keeping a kid up past 9:00pm under 11 years old is fucking ridiculous.
Once they go to bed, they STAY in bed. Don't knock on my fucking door at 2:00am and tell me you can't sleep and sure as hell don't wander out of your room 30 minutes after you laid down and think we are going to cuddle. Once in bed, stay in bed. If you don't, I take away your favorite thing for X period of time. If you do it the next night, I take your second favorite thing away for Y period of time, etc, etc, etc, until it stops. This part is also incredibly important for you as a parent. You get to sleep peacefully, get to fuck, get to maintain an actual relationship with your spouse.

Part 1, now with formatting:

Never, ever say you are going to do something and then don't do it.

Never, ever let your kids be in charge. If you are going to the park and junior doesn't want to go so he throws a fit you still go to the fucking park. Junior is NOT in charge and does not ever decide what your family is going to do by throwing a fit.

That said, give them inconsequential choices that allow them to fell that they have some say in THEIR lives. For example, do you want to go to bed at 8:15 or 8:30? They will choose 8:30, which is what you wanted to begin with but they feel they had some say and that you respect their thoughts.

Quit allowing your kids to drink caffeine. It's a fucking drug, just STOP you idiot.

Do NOT allow your kids to miss their naps....ever. Their brains are developing and they desperately need sleep. Read books about it, study it, fucking do it. Many, many issues I see parents having with their kids ends up being because the poor kids just need to go to sleep. Keeping a kid up past 9:00pm under 11 years old is fucking ridiculous.

Once they go to bed, they STAY in bed. Don't knock on my fucking door at 2:00am and tell me you can't sleep and sure as hell don't wander out of your room 30 minutes after you laid down and think we are going to cuddle. Once in bed, stay in bed. If you don't, I take away your favorite thing for X period of time. If you do it the next night, I take your second favorite thing away for Y period of time, etc, etc, etc, until it stops. This part is also incredibly important for you as a parent. You get to sleep peacefully, get to fuck, get to maintain an actual relationship with your spouse.

Carburetors man... That's what life is all about

Of all life's mysteries the greatest one I've seen [tell me why]
My short runs better when it's clean

Part 2

Never accept lying. Make lying a HUGE deal. If they do something really shitty, but tell you the truth about it, punish them less than you would have. My kids don't have to lie to me, this is very important.

You are raising your kid to be independent. That is your main goal. You want them to go off into the world, be able to meet new people, and get off your tit as soon as possible. Yes, it might, in theory, be awesome to have little junior desperately miss you while he/she is at camp for a week but it's way the fuck better for them as humans to wave at you as they walk away, laughing with their new friends.

I am extremely friendly with my kids but they never, ever disrespect me or my wife. We are NOT friends, we are friendly and we respect each other, and there is a difference.

Last Part:

Have your own fucking life. Junior missing the bucket at the end of the game is not the most important thing that has ever occurred in your life.....I hope. Sometimes you miss games. No, I won't coach every fucking league you are in, I have shit to do. I put a whole lot of effort into supporting what they do and letting them know I care about their activities but I don't design my life around it.

Have a nightly bedtime ritual. Read to them during this ritual. Read with them some more. Support their reading. Discuss how important reading is. Do anything and everything that you can to support a future love of reading.

If it's possible for a spouse to stay home with the child, do it (if your spouse is a good parent). I want as little outside influence as possible on my children outside of people I trust with my life. If you can ALMOST make it work, make it work. If neither of you would be good at it, or would hate it, then don't do it because the kid is probably better off in daycare then with a miserable parent at home.

aproved

Organize your day using a flexi-schedule.
This is for everything, even just leisure time.
Split your tasks up in to groups of 15-30-45-60 minute segments. No more.

The tasks?:
Exercise
Relaxation.
Meditation
Learning a new skill
Learning a new hobby / interest
Leisure. Such as watching TV show you like, film, playing games, listening to music, shitposting on the 4chin, do the above skill, hobby or interest leisurely.
Get out and do shit at least once a week. Even if it is just a walk for an hour.
Oversight and management of your life. Taxes, tidy shit, taking notes on things of interest, money management in general, etc.
This is some of the main groups I have. You can be more or less specific if you want.
Socialize with people. Family, friends, random fuckers at a place of interest. (club, games store, boardgames, wood-work, art store, etc. easy to find people online)

How long you allocate for this is up to you.
Personally I have a 6 hour segment I allocate tasks in to.
This is just a loose schedule, some days I don't even do it, or do only one task.
Sometimes if it is a busy day, or going out, I will only do an hour, hour-30 segment and I will cut tasks down to 10,20,30 minutes.
Likewise the learning tasks, I do various kinds of sub-tasks in those.
I learn a more complex task over 6 months of the year and one each month for simpler tasks.
If I like them, I continue doing them by putting them in my leisure time groups.
I learned to juggle a few months back for my niece.

Why do this? Helps get you out of a rut and doing shit.
It also helps make you feel better.
Life is so boring because it isn't about pure survival any more, and if you were to try make it about that, you'd be arrested pretty quickly unless you are in third-world hellhole.
so if you don't keep your idle hands happy, you are going to go off the deep end pretty sharply in to depression, abuse and so on.
It got 2 of my friends out of depression as well as a few people on here.

Part Bonus:
Only abuse them when they are sleepy. so you can say it was a dream.

Invent a fake uncle that is your twin brother, so you can be guilt free

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA!

hello dogie

i like watching you guys

i wish you were my friends.

you can just sit there and beat off to the tape later.

oh, hi mark