COPS ARE KILLING PEOPLE

This made me ill.

liveleak.com/view?i=9a9_1463756056

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=9a9_1463756056
photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/10/body-cam-video-shows-cop-shooting-man-dead-complying-demands/
rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/the_only_truly_compliant_submissive_citizen_in_a_police_state_is_a_dea
thedailysheeple.com/cop-charged-with-second-degree-murder-after-killing-sobbing-unarmed-man-begging-for-his-life_042016
youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc
youtube.com/watch?v=GccHjyMJYFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THEY ARE KILLING MORE WHITES THAN BLACKS

He can't break them cuffs.

If that video doesnt fill you with dread. your dead.
This was a killing.
theres no other way to put it.
Even the cops at the end, "im fucked" no our not, "yeah we are fucked".
WOOOOOWWW
they admitted killing him in the vid
/pol
please

How hard is it to follow directions?
Stop resisting DUMBASS!

Bants aside Aus. did you think that was fucked up? They tazed him over fifteen times. and literally smothered him to death in the back of a car. Its fucking brutal.

he was on drugs
his mom called the cops
and watched as her son was killed by them

How the fuck is this not a thing here? we all just fucking bend over to the police. Im not bashing the people but the institution is bad.

>liveleak.com/view?i=9a9_1463756056
Did you watch the video? The man wasn't even able to speak intelligibly.

Pretty messed up to electrocute to death a man who can't even put sounds together to make proper words.

Actually look like this guy but im a FAAAGGG.

I'm just surprised he didn't get shot.

Exactly what im saying this video just makes me ill. Its so fucked up. The guy says "im dying" "im dead" like ten times and then he is.

You will never understand what it is to be LEO till you've been one. So as brutal as you may think they were being. They were on a Highway they let up on him and it's into traffic, I've seen it. He was cuffed yes and he still resisted. He was blacked out he was out of control and it is their duty to keep peace and promote safety.
He posed Threat to his parents so they called LEOs. After subduing him he continued to be unsafe. And he was now creating a safety risk for everyone on that highway. Do you fucking get it?
Comply to Police during any interaction you fuck face idiot. You will lose every time.

I see both sides. but they did kill him. thats the point right i mean we have been talking about this for a couple years. im just saying #whitelivesmatter you fucking dick. go fucking eat a cock pig.

What a fucking idiot
Still resisting while cuffed. All he had to do was stop moving
If he couldn't stop in order to maintain safety because he was high as a kite it means the drugs prevented him from complying with a lawful order. Therefore taking drugs and scaring your family puts the responsibility of the situation in his hands. In fact this event likely wouldn't have happened without drugs. It shows how degenerate getting high is.
I feel bad for the cops. What else were they supposed to do on the side of a highway? Let him sperg out and hurt someone? Fuck that. Dude deserved to be tased to death

Cops who can't handle someone like that without killing them are incompetent fucking idiots. They deserve worse than to get fired, they deserve prison. You're a fucking twat to defend them

>durr the situation was cray
SELF. CONTROL. If they don't have that then they sure as hell don't deserve authority to control another human being. Fuck the police

>All these bootlickers

Yes cucks. Fuck that dumbass for not wanting to be brutally electrocuted and choked by 3 cops. Should've obeyed like a good cuck

It's synth mary man.
I'm all for drugs actually, but the "war on drugs" left a whole generation growing up with no information or proper etiquette about drug use.

It's pretty much like Black Magic in the Dark Ages.
In this case, it's even worse. Synthetic marijuana will fuck up anyone. I haven't seen anyone who used that shit for more than a month without developing serious mental problems. At least letting them have normal mary wouldn't do this to them.

Or you know, educating people on "If you wanna do drugs, do it at home and don't leave your home". That alone might reduce drug-related deaths a lot (except for the opium crackheads trying to lick wall plugs because they sound funny).

This situation is shitty as fuck though.
Yeah, maybe dogpilling the guy was a bad move, but they were in a highway. The parents couldn't keep driving because of the guy in the back. They couldn't drag him out because of the rest of the cars.

Only alternative I can see would be cutting the transit, pulling him out after sedating him and take him to an hospital.

Like I said, I'm all for drugs, but the guy in the video was a fucking selfish prick.

Listen to the police when you're pulled over instead of reaching every-fucking-where so they know you don't have a FUCKING WEAPON.

Wow...really makes you think doesn't it?

A degenerate that was high on spice resisted arrest then got tazed to many times and had a heart attack

nothing to see here

White lives do matter You dab vaping pork roll.

You have your fee fees, and that's great Mary, but you still need to COMPLY. Or you will lose. You do you Bruh. Good luck with that.

Might not be an heart attack.
When you pile on someone like that, expecially with your knee, it's very easy to make him unable to breathe.
They pretty much suffucated him.

It's a very, very stupid situations.
I mean, you can get mad at the cops for killing the guy, but what should they have done instead?
I previously sugested sedating him, but how long do sedatives take to work?

Some fat faggot won't stop resisting and gets tasered until he dies, so what?

Can we talk about the parents for a minute? They're idiots for calling the police on their son; what positive outcome did they expect to have?

Non compliance should result in punishment, not death.
You are literally advocating sharia law in the fact that people should die if laws aren't followed.

In any case, parents are at fault for even calling cops, if someone is in danger of hurting themselves, never call the cops because that only increases the range of people in their scope.

You are arguing that the perp had no responsibly for his actions. And the cops were intentionally carrying out a death sentence, an action dictated to them by a religious and political ideology because mmmm Muh Allah.
> Logic how?

They gave him every possible option to comply and he kept resisting. It's sad someone had to die,
> oh and ps he didn't have to die

You won't die if you comply. Argue all you want but that is a fact

Thank God he was white. We would not want another riot on our hands, would we ;) ?

Come on bootlicking faggots. The cops even say, "I'm fucking fired," and, "We're fucked," at the end.

Fuck the kike patrol.

>You won't die if you comply. Argue all you want but that is a fact

Yeah just ask someone who can't comprehend a situation to do something reasonable yeah?

And I suppose it's reasonable to ask a man using crutches to run a couple miles right?

How is a person under the influence or whatever he was on supposed to peacefully comply?

[spoiler]My family is full of cops, so[/spoiler] I know the training and different techniques used to subdue, and not all are lethal or fatal, taser did not need to be used here

To be fair, he was fighting.

The point is that he was unable to comply.
Try shooting someone full of opium, sprinkle some meth and toss in an LSD sticker on his tongue just for funsies.
If he doesn't die (quite a feat) try to get him to comply to ANYTHING.

When someone gets drunk and crashes his car, the crime is never "you crashed your car".
The crime was "you got drunk before driving".
It's not even "you entered your car while drunk".

Knowing that you're gonna drive and still get drunk is the crime itself.
Same principle for any kind of drug. What he did wrong was getting high as fuck and not staying at home.
His ability to comply shouldn't matter in this case because it's quite literally ZERO.

Best solution I can think off? Lock the car with the guy in it, call a towtruck and take him to an hospital for sedation.
That's gotta be the only solution that doesn't involve more disruptment of traffic.

but cops here are fucking trigger happy fat fucks who cant run after criminals so they have to shoot them. No one should be arrested for non-violent crimes like prostitution or drug possession, I completely 100% am in favor of people running from the piggies when they get stopped for a non-violent crime, fuck cops, some of the biggest scum in the country, and you're no better than they are for advocating deadly force when someone's back is turned and running away.

My family is involved as well
VIRGINIA state trooper
CIA -retired former marine and DEA
San Diego county sheriffs Dept
San Diego PD
Yeah
That's why I say comply
I know too.
The training has changed because threats have increased its sad all around. I lost one of mine.

Just because police are often given shit for no good reason doesn't mean you have to defend every instance of excessive force or brutality. That kind of black and white thinking is a sure sign of a low IQ. Mentally lazy.

I find it hard to believe that it's very hard to restrain someone who is already handcuffed. Cuff his feet too while you're at it. Having to resort to tazing a guy 15 times and putting 300+ pounds of weight on his back just seems excessive and uncalled for.

I've seen evidence of cops brazenly murdering people and I've seen evidence of cops doing what they had to do and people rioting over it anyway.

I feel sorry for this retarded family for falling for the "just call the cops" meme.

>ITT: niggers who think the law should not apply to them

So, what exactly was he called to do?

I kinda just want to call her a cunt.

"people"

the only 'people' who care about trash being taken out are trash. hope you get taken out next

The only issue with that is if they're doing something or approaching you in a way that makes you feel like your life is threatened...your natural instinct is going to be to resist. Some people's reaction to being restrained is panic, panicking gets interpreted as resistance when really you're terrified that some random dude gets to take control of your body.

No one is disagreeing that complete compliance minimizes the chances of dying. Handing a rapist a bottle of lubricant will minimize damage to your asshole as well.

As long as people like you apologize for cops they'll just keep murdering people without accountability. Keep making excuses.

>No one should be arrested for non-violent crimes like prostitution or drug possession
Yeah right.
Fidel and Marquito bring the cartel over the boarder with a truckload of cocaine. Why arrest them? They're not being violent right?
Get fucked idiot.

I support legalizing drugs, and people like you only make shit harder.
You wanna take drugs? Fine. But understand that you will be at risk and put people around you at risk.
If you do any kind of drug and go out, you already fucked up. Oh, you tried to wrestle a taser out of a policeman's hand? Shit son, maybe you should have stayed inside while doing drugs, no?

You're on the same tier as the dumb 16 year old that try salvia and jump of a building thinking they're a pokemon. Every year there's some dipshit being irresponsible as fuck with it, and every year people who do drugs with some degree of care get a bad rep because of it.

It's more this,
You won't win
So comply
Your feelings about your actions being lawful or un, will be determined by our court system.
it's fucked up he died. I don't want cops killing people.
But comply be courteous answer questions to the best of your ability and things will be civil.
If you want to do some Bath Saltz, it's your fucking body but stay at home!

Psst
I had some Psilocybin fun last night but i didn't leave my house or put anyone in danger. So yeah I get it

As a fat neet manbaby who also lives with their parents this guy is a degenerate for not being straight edge. fuck em.

I bet the mother secretly wished for this.

Alternatively
>cops show up
>don't act fucking crazy
>don't even go to jail

There ya go.

If someone is fighting back, the cops should say "Stop resisting" three times, and if they don't, shoot them and kill them. I mean that should be made that law so the police can do it legally. Our laws are too soft, and we need to tighten things up for these faggots who try to crawl through the loopholes.

I wonder if anyone at the funeral will remind her that she killed her son and didn't help him in his darkest hour, instead bringing his executioners to her home...

Yep any parent that can't control their 30 year old NEET, are incompetent, they should have subdued him in the basement

>Do stupid shit
>Win stupid prizes

Prizes like a Darwin Award?

medfag here. 10/10 to what the user said.

>If someone is fighting back, the cops should say "Stop resisting" three times, and if they don't, shoot them and kill them.
i dont understand why does resistance warrant death

Yup.

I'm not saying cops can do no evil, but if your fucking around with someone who has a gun your asking for trouble, cop or not.

cops on power trip over-react and kill the guy unnecessarily while enjoying the chase/hunt a bit too much. cops lacked self control and wisdom. Cop unable to step back and step down just like the victim on drugs. However, cop expected to be sane and fair, level headed and appropriate. The cops totally in the wrong..

It's funny how easily people will rationalize murder. So if someone is posing a "safety risk" then it's ok to electrocute them, suffocate them, shoot them, beat them, anything is ok so long as the police are promoting their cherished safety?

photographyisnotacrime.com/2014/10/body-cam-video-shows-cop-shooting-man-dead-complying-demands/
rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/the_only_truly_compliant_submissive_citizen_in_a_police_state_is_a_dea

And proof that complying with the police will get you killed, unlucky for the cop there was footage proving his "fear for life" story was false:
thedailysheeple.com/cop-charged-with-second-degree-murder-after-killing-sobbing-unarmed-man-begging-for-his-life_042016

I'll explain something most don't understand: psychopaths seek a way to express their desires. That means people who lust for blood will do it any way they can, and the best way to enjoy bloodlust is with impunity. When a psychopath wants to hurt others, the best way in today's society is to become a police officer since it's state sanctioned violence and officers escape prosecution almost every time. Psychopathic traits persist in many police officers, district attorneys and judges. Psychopaths love to feel powerful and to hurt others, it just so happens the criminal justice system is the best way to express those desires and it's the reason so many in criminal justice are psychopaths.

It was his persistent resistance and the escalation of his resistance that got the whole situation OOC. If cops could read minds then ay. Maybe then a flailing perps intent will be clear.
It's dangerous shift all responsibility from Perp to Law enforcement.
He was just a helpless baby boy who didn't know any better. Bet he went to church and was getting his life back on track

excellent comments. agreed.

no, cops shouldn't be able to summarily execute a restrained person - even the cops in the video realized they fucked up

I don't even care about the race thing, cops by principle should protect people rather than kill unnecessarily

>If cops could read minds then ay. Maybe then a flailing perps intent will be clear.
you shouldn't need to be a mind reader to be able to subdue someone

By your logic,
No person can police another person safely..
I will agree if you agree that people have a responsibility to police themselves.

If you actually respect or trust cops in this day and age, you are retarded.

Intent....
Because his actions told another story

NO logic in your post accusing others of lacking same.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc

This is how you deal with a cop

It's about respecting your own life. If a black man was holding a gun on you would you call him nigger? Or sir ?
You think cops

Watching it again and reading some of the comments, the taser isn't what did it:

What did it was four cops putting their combined body mass in the direct line of force of his diaphragm.

>I stated that in every case, the cops inadvertently kill the arrestee by causing "compressional asphyxia" by literally dog piling on the victim, thereby preventing them from being able to breath.

>AND HERE IT IS AGAIN!!!.......3:18......."He's good now. Got all the weight in the world on him now."

>People who are being slowly asphyxiated struggle like crazy.....because they are FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES at that point. In their panic, many will cry..."I can't breathe!!".....but often they cry other things..."Help!!"....."Get off!!"...."I'm dying!!".....or, as in this case....."I'm dead!!". Some can't even formulate words, they merely grunt and wheeze.......

>.....which the cops mistake for the victim attempting to "Hulk Out" and apply even more weight on the back of their chest.

>The taser is a red-herring. It DOES NOT induce cardiac arrest. What it can do is cause tetany of the intercostal (rib) muscles which assist the diaphragm in breathing, thereby worsening the effect of the chest compression and causing respiratory arrest that much sooner.

Reminder that being a police officer is objectively proven to be less dangerous than being a garbage man, but their unions make them seem like an endangered species so they get more money fo dem salaries and pensions.

user, please resist next time you have the chance. I'm all for you doing that.

You realize that this is one of the videos they use to traumatize young police cadets?

One of the reason our police are so violent and quick on the trigger is because of videos like this

Into not killing people with force ?

I should mention that I know this from firsthand experience, having taken criminal justice classes

Tell me why he was already handcuffed in the back of the vehicle, incorrectly at that. If you don't think they acted incorrectly you're out of your fucking mind.

I couldn't tell what was happening from the coverage in that vid. His heads and feet were restrained correct?

>One of the reason our police are so violent and quick on the trigger is because of videos like this

Shut up BOOTLICKER

You know why he was able to reach for the taser? It's because it was pulled on him and used on in him in extreme close quarters, had the cops figured a more reasonable way to remove him from the car, as opposed to laying on top of him, simultaneously attempting to wrestle with him and utilize their tasers, they might have been more successful.

The simple fact of the matter is, the were unable to de-escalate what was from the beginning, a situation where the suspect was on drugs and required restraint. Yet in this scenario, the cops managed to attach cuffs, though failed to move the suspect. At that point, that is their own fault. The suspect did not, supposedly, have the faculties to comply from the get go.

It appears his feet were not ironed, but his hands most certainly were. The fact that the first cop on scene had already managed to handcuff him, tells me that the majority of the danger to the officers had been dealt with. The fact that they decided to pull out a weapon, and then claim he was trying to grab it, shows they willingly made the situation more dangerous for everyone. I have a very hard time believing they needed to tase him AND essentially crush him to death. There is NO excuse or room for people who cannot think under pressure in LE.

I'm informing you.

Why do cops always empty the clip into the person?
That's how they're trained. You aim for the center of mass and pull the trigger until it clicks.

Why are cops so quick to escalate violence?
That's how they're trained. They're shown videos like this one and are constantly warned about the dangers that civilians can pose to them.

If you want to know why cops are the way they are, look into how they're trained

Cops aren't at fault, he was being aggressive and they used a less-lethal tool to subdue him.
Drugs/mental illness are no excuse to escape force, you're going to act like a rabid dog, you're going to get treated like one no matter what's in your system at the time.

You faggots may as well start chanting "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon" now.

What's so hard to understand about shut up, comply, and fuck the officer in the courtroom? Oh, he was so cranked out on drugs that he kept resisting? His fucking problem then, he got what he deserved. We don't need this trash in our society no matter what color their skin.

The problem is they tried to reason with someone who was out of their mind, evidenced by his speech. Tell me how 2 cops couldn't pull that man out of the car. Tell me why he was already handcuffed and not restrained out of the vehicle. I don't want to crucify the cops, but I think it's beyond clear they made many mistakes. If you want to defend those mistakes, then so be it. I expect better from LEOs.

The guy was already with handcuffs on, why were they still tasering him?

I get the feeling you work in/around law enforcement.

You can still be a threat in cuffs.
youtube.com/watch?v=GccHjyMJYFc

>Tell me how 2 cops couldn't pull that man out of the car.
They'd pull them into ongoing traffic.
That's the fucked part of this. On a low-traffic road, this wouldn't be a problem. On a highway (and it looks like a bridge) you can't really do that without risking someone getting run over or interrupting traffic.

You do know thats a movie right?

And you should cut the edge.
Yes, the guy was fucking retarded and a piece of shit for doing drugs while going out with his parents.
But you don't kill people over that. We don't kill schyzos when they threaten someone with a knife, they get detained and treated.

I know this is a chan, but there's no need to go all though guy.

Don't answer questions at all other than to identify yourself and ask for a lawyer. Otherwise comply with every lawful order. If the cops made a mistake, any junior public defender will be able to take them to task.

>No person can police another person safely.
Sure they can. The paradox is that the people who are best suited to it are not drawn to the profession. And instead the profession seems to draw out exactly the type of person who should not be given that kind of power.

>14 posts by this ID
>every last one of them in defense of cops

Why are you all over this thread defending cops? Why do you have such a huge stake in their reputation?

It's an extreme example, but it still shows you can manoeuvre around in cuffs.

I don't do stupid shit to get involved with cops in the first place. Nice try. How's that pig dick taste?

Did you not see they already had a lane blocked off? What would they do with anyone in that situation? They have to leave the car at some point. By that logic they should never arrest anyone on the highway, because there's a chance they could dart out into traffic.

Instead of tasering him and literally crushing (the execution method) they should've just pulled him out of the car. Not even hard at all, one guy grabs him by the cuffs, pull him out, get the other guy to get his legs, and throw him in the patrol. The guy was already retarded from the drugs so hes not gonna be resisting after they cuffs his legs.

No, maybe videos will educate future police cadets on how NOT to handle a combative suspect.

I really don't understand why cops tase them say get out of the car and then proceed to step all over top of him.

>was on drugs
It's his problem, not mine.
He chose to be a degenerate, and he paid the price.

Nigger I do drugs all the time and I have no problem with stopping my resistance. This shithead fucked up and this serves as a lesson to all those idiots that don't follow directions from the people that can kill you.

Seriously boils my blood when people try to tell me the cops were unjust or wrong for doing this. Everything is up to the civilian to decide whether they want to live or die. Everything is their choice.

If you ever decide to go into LE and you train at the Los Angeles police academy. You'll see me in some training videos. I am Not a LEO, but I have worked with them and several of my family are LEOs

>liveleak.com/view?i=9a9_1463756056
he took spice a few days ago thats why they killed him

So can you sit there and say they handled that situation 100% properly?

>That pic
>Using a rolled up newspaper or some shit instead of a sock

dude come on