My nigger gf converted to islam and wants me to convert. Wot do?

My nigger gf converted to islam and wants me to convert. Wot do?

shit on quran and cleanse the bitch

Tell her to become retarded on her own. Muslims disgust me.

That's Michael Jackson in the lower left.

Convert and get 3 more side bitches. It's what Allah would want.

Run.

do it my man, islam is actually pretty neat..

This^^

Report to Homeland and dump her.

>Convert and get 3 more side bitches. It's what Allah would want.
This. Exactly this is the only reason I could imagine to join the islam

kek

terrorize her cunt

>Scandinavian

Figures

This. A thousand times this.

So u plant bombs in her cunt?

Damn OP, dick so small yo bitch converted religions
>sad

Read some books on religion maybe
- The god delusion
- Letter to a christian nation
- The end of faith
- God is not great
- Breaking the spell
etc

Convert brother. She is looking out for you. You will live a better life on Earth and enter Paradise.

Fuck the haters and kuffars. They only know how to hate and divide. Islam brings people from all walks of life together.

>There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

>nigger gf

You already fucked up

break up with her and find someone sane

Call her a nigger

One from all 4 major color races, white too

Nice nipples post moar

Do you believe in god? Maybe find some COUNTER-arguments on why islam=peace=feminist.

protip=its not
islam=bad idea

Leave her.

As someone with experience I would say, get the fuck away from her.

Religion (especially hers) and religious people have a way of pressuring the new converts into proving their faith by having them convert close people. And those that have got her to convert have a strong mental hold on her, underscored by her very act of converting. And that hold is much stronger than the hold you have on her.

She will eventually start using emotional blackmail. If and when that fails, she start describing to you how it has been helping her. Whenever you speak about your difficult situations she will point out how if you had religion things would be better for you (which they never really are). Eventually that would become the center discussion in your life wether or not you convert.

Belive me it's not a situation you want to be in. Get the fuck away from her if you want a fulfilling logical life.

beat it out of her, shes a muslim after all so its normal anyway

Convert. Dump her for a nine year old child bride. Nail nine year old cunny erry day.

I think you should start your conversion with dificult conversations like this one.

What number of brides would she be OK with? Whats her thoughts on childbrides? As elder wife will she promise to take care of your wives/children when you get taken to the Trump-internment-camp for being an absolute degenerate and traitor to your race and culture?

I had the impression that in Islam a woman had to do as told by her husband...

Explain to her that in Islamic culture women are dominated, cannot wear modern clothing and have no rights. Compare to Judeo-Christian cultures where women are allowed to wear what they want, have respect and can do what they want in the workforce