Why does nobody talk about Jewish privilege?

Why does nobody talk about Jewish privilege?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=41citwedy_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No you got it wrong jew is a religion its White privilege he's white and rich and powerful who cares if he's a jew big deal its White Privilege

Jews aren't white.

Jews are white stop trying to hide behind your religion

>fellow white people

What is a white person?

Fuck off Jew

because anytime anyone says anything critical about jews they pull the anti semite card. they are worse than niggers.

Talk like that can get you killed.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

Most jews are not semites. Israel is run by ashkenazi who actively kill semites, whether moslem, jewish, or christian.

because muh 6 gorillion

Jews are white in the sense Arabs and Hispanics are white. But all of the former are distinct in culture and history from white Europeans.

>molests girls and women for decades
>everyone knows but nobody says anything
>let it continue for decades
>everyone is surprised when it comes out in the media
>I have a problem
>im going to molestation rehab
>nothing happens
>continues to molest girls and women
this isnt a jewish thing, its a money thing, people wanted a career enough that they kept quiet because of the money, not saying he is innocent he should face jail time buy he wont because the more money you have the less culpable you are for your crimes, this is the justice system we support

It's not the race that offends, it's the behavior.

>this isnt a jewish thing, its a money thing
Just to be on the safe side, though, we should kill all juice.

ever try to dismiss or critisize claims of the hollocaust?

Because it would distract us from the fake problems they created, like white privilege and Donald trump

And then we'd actually improve as a society. The jews cant have that happen

I keep seeing people talking about "rich white men" in reference to him. Pretty convenient.

I'm sure your parents regularly used the N word around the house.

They must be corrected every time. Weinstein referred to himself often as Jewish.

Because 13trillion got killed during ww2

Checked. Also, screenshot this because its gonna come out that Quentin Tarantino will also get charges filed against him for sexual shit. Just look at him, its well known that he's a footfag, I'm willing to bet money that he'll get sued too. He's also close to TWC

youtube.com/watch?v=41citwedy_E

they are white only until it suits them

BASED Morgan Freeman.

How is he privileged? He's getting shat on from all sides.

this

>molests women over 3 decades
>only recently gets outted

"How is he privileged" said the jew retard

do you even Sup Forums, op, literally one of four thread are about jew hate or shillibng they are so wealthy they own us and write history on they're terms

Because if people say anything about his jewish privilege they will be labelled anti-semite.
Everyone will go against these specific people.
Anti-semitism is the most powerful defence every jew uses.

they're paid very well not too.

or nobody cares what they say anyways

I hope to god this is bait

Why is the caucasoid a jew?