Itt We post music we liked in high school

itt We post music we liked in high school

square af
I mean it's a great album but I was such a nerd for liking it in high school

mucore.jpg

this

I pretty much listened to nothing but Eminem in middle school. Towards the tail end I started adding a bunch of hip-hop like Nas, Wu-Tang, Rakim, etc. I still listen to all these artists today from time to time

This is what I remember off the top of my head

Modest mouse
Built to spill
Nirvana
Smashing pumpkins

Literally all I listened to.

same

Black Sun Empire
Alec Empire
Converge
Fear Before The March Of The Flames
Satyricon
Emperor
Behemoth
Between The Buried and Me

I used to go to a lot of local shows with friends. I was probably the only one that was really into Black Metal though.

I might as well admit I was a le wrong jennerashuner

idk if it can get much worse than this
me

2008-2012

no.

Oh yeah.

pretty much what I listened to from 9th-11th grade. I found Sup Forums by the start of 12th grade and I haven't listened to anyone on this chart since then

i had a mostly youtube-core downtempo playlist i listened to, but i deleted it long ago and can't remember many songs from it

>idk if it can get much worse than this

I used to use playlist.com, hardly ever listened to full albums, just individual songs. All the popular nu metal, metalcore, and post-grunge of the 2000s.

Don't worry, I only really like Deftones of those now.

lacuna coil, sirenia, rammstein, slipknot, fleshgod apocalypse

sometimes i feel liked no one will ever understand. in this one case, the only case in my life where i feel this way, i have to say that the singles are what matters on these albums in my post. Channel 104.9 Bay Area California. Does anybody else here know what I mean????

OP i love you.

from 9th grade to 11th

i had a bunch of metal band tshirts that i wore all the time

I didn't think the Avenged Sevefold crowd had crossover with the black metal crowd. I mean, we thought we were edgy, but not THAT edgy.

I love you 10 fold. you included sounding the seventh trumpet and korn and behemoth seriously!!!!!!!!! dude

yeah

wait who are you? Your music taste it exactly paralel to mine.

Ok. Im being serious, I want to speak with you on the phone right now.

that specific album stuck with me

korn and a7x were great. didnt like city of evil so much tho. and i had a demigod shirt that i wore a lot

just some dude

i dont really know what to say to this one

because its creepy, but shit dude, you nailed it as far as my tastes. its bad. you nailed it a little too hard bro.

except for the slipknot... that doesn't really apply

you had e a STST. Demi god hit close too, and filosofem i agree, but when you add emperor and the botton right its just like shiiiiittt... but remember, it was STST that got me and you know why.

we're best friends in another life

mainly the lord of the rings soundtrack

i guess so. I'm still alive, its all so curious. just keep living. as far as I'm concerned, musically you got it close to home. Just do your own life justice and never forget STST.

[spoiler]Yes, Chinese Democracy[/spoiler]

Kerplunk is probably the album that has stuck with me consistently throughout the years, been listening to it since I was a kid.