Long term effects on your brain are devastating. Reduce or quit smoking weed guys

Long term effects on your brain are devastating. Reduce or quit smoking weed guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

coed.com/2011/02/02/the-10-smartest-pot-smokers-on-the-planet-cool-enough-to-admit-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

proof it m80

Agreed. Everyone I know that has smoked week for 10+ years are reclusive and antisocial. Impossible to get along with. No longer fun to be around. And just pretty much unmotivated pieces of shit. It was fun when I did it but I grew out of it.

people willingly giving away the power of critical thinking to weed

Long term effects
>u always stink
>u r always lazy
>negative in your bank account (always)
>live in the house u grew up in
>constant work of minimum wage jobs
>u always stink
>listening to shit tier music
>u keep repeating the same stories over and over
>probably believe in aliens
>u stink always

dont worry about the effects on your brain. u r already stupid.

I have been smoking for 15+ years and it's quite the opposite for me.

name a successful weed smoker.
any more proof needed?

Math fagg here over 20+ year into weed, feeling great.
You need to prove it bro.

It's only bad if your using it for the wrong reason. If you do it every now and then than it's fine and even good. If you do it all the time cuz your life sucks and this is your escape then yea you'll become reclusive and socially inept..

Kinda like browsing Sup Forums all the time.

so sad but so true

coed.com/2011/02/02/the-10-smartest-pot-smokers-on-the-planet-cool-enough-to-admit-it/

weed is popular because of Chinese propaganda. they're trying to get back at us for destroying their country with opium

You're gonna have to shoot me in the head.

No, but sometimes i wish so i could understand people like you. EX DEE

just google the thc effects on the brain, plenty researches you guys can read.

Pretty sure this is just elderly with alzheimers?

weed is turning our kids into zombies

>muh paranoid schizophrenia

hurry up and drop dead then and leave us that inheritance you got from ridiculous house price rises and pensions that we pay for while we struggle to get by on stagnant wages in a world of rising inflation year after year after year.

How come?

None of them long term though

People have been smoking it for thousands of years....

You're a cuck and Nazis lynch cucks!

No that's the fucking cough syrup.

what if i told you.... not everything that comes from nature is good for us? thc has harmful effects in our brains and there's plenty recent studies about it.

and xans

who cares? i'm having fun with my life. live and let live.

Whys he gotta look like me? lol

Yea Inflation is a major problem. That's why the fucking interest rates are so damn high.... Oh wait nvm....

What's the deciding factor in terms of it being devastating to the brain?

So is smoking 3 times a day every day for a year. Just as bad as smoking only on weekends for the past 5 years?

Tom daley olympic diver
Woody hairyface
Arnold schwarshis face
>Im not good with celeb names

Been smoking on the regular since 2008 & have made so many friends through weed. I've smoked people out & people have smoked me out. If anything weed has made me more motivated & social. I've smoked out bands like The Story So Far, Daytrader & The Green & in return for into the shows for free or gotten free mercy. Ever think that is not the weed, maybe it's you & weed just amplifies your personality?

10/10 for you papi. i'm not judging or condemning. but at least you are Man to acknowledge. most of these guys live in the wonderland where weed cures cancer and every single disease

Oh look, this blatantly obvious bait thread for the 1039482nd time. Good thing everyone on here isn't retarded and/or autistic and can see through this painfully obvious ploy...

I'm in my 40s and have been smoking herb for a little over 30s years. I wouldn't say I'm as crisp as I could be, but I don't have any medical issues resulting from herb use.

The only thing I suffer from is mild hypertension, but it's manageable and mostly due to genetics. As for my brain, smoking didn't stop me from finishing my Masters nor did it prevent me from having a fulfilling career as a financial analyst.

I'm unsure if I can fully say herb use will have no dire consequences on the brain in the long run (maybe when I'm in my 60s I'll change my opinion), but for now everything is alright.

It really bothers me when people like you get ostracized by the potsmoking community

Those of us with half a brain hate those pretentious faggots as much as you do

i smoked for 10y, i know very well how i was feeling then and now that i don't smoke for years.
i feel so fresh and good that i don't want to smoke weed ever again.

to be part of the club you need to go along with the cancer cure bullshit blablabla

Biomedical fag here, long term efects on lungs sure, on brain not unless you smoke 5-10g a day for years

After all these thousands of years, this is the best you can come up with?

I'd bet you $20 you were an all day toker though. Keeping it only past 5pm/only on weekends etc is necessary or you just lose all coping mechanisms and drive.

I don't know man I'm sort of hitting that wall myself recently. I'm pretty goddamn dependent on the stuff right now and it sort of feels like shackles.

"devastating". Not unless you're doing a mg per night of 90 percent thc dabs. At that point it's almost as had as getting drunk every couple days.

Moderation is key. Especially if you have something like an avm in your brain and need to keep the pressure down. That's my life. It's either brain surgery or weed. Which do you think is more risky?

i have no problem if my kid wants to smoke one day but first he gatta do school and try to make a living.

My wife smokes everyday for PTSD. I smoke on occasion. I drink mildly. 3 beers some nights at most.

If you guys cut out mind altering shit you can actually experience being a human.

Usain Bolt
Michael phelps
Try again faggot.

What if like, the word 'God' actually means queef in some alien language, and we're simply mislead into saying it, worshipping queefs and praying that our loved ones are protected by queefs, to unwittingly provide amusement on some brat alien's 'babby ayylmao's first science kit' shit, yeah?

Morgan freeman my dude

>any more proof needed?

Just SOME evidence would be a good start.

thats heroin

you just stick your dabber in get a glob to suit your situation and go to town. weighing out a mg sounds like you fuck with Research Chemicals

Life is 100% fatal.
Stop it right now...

Trips.
/Thread.

this. A lady I know smells like literal shit and shes a lazy heroin junky. She just also happens to smoke weed every once in a while.

It does amplify your emotions. It evens you out too. Sober I have hundreds of seizures a day and can't cry. Weed turns me into a normal human.

I have, it made me want to kill myself. Thats why Im gonna smoke for my PTSD instead.

That's shitty user. How'd you find out about the avm? Someone I know had one, they found it when they started having seizures. It was successfully treated though, with non-invasive surgery using a "gamma ray knife" (I think).

This is true. If you're high all day, every day, not as a binge but as an encompassing lifestyle, your perception is warped as fuck. All the biggest regrets of my life are densely centered during the period where all I did was smoke weed. I let some major things slide that I would never have ignored otherwise. Can't change those things now.

Also fucked up my job performance and my long term and short term memory and made existing psychological problems worse. I was anxious and paranoid all the time - except for social anxiety, it really did seem to help with that.

Now that I quit smoking weed my memory has improved, I'm anxious about rational things and to a reasonable degree, but I'm a complete social recluse, which I am enjoying very much. My insomnia cleared up too. Always had insomnia and had to be high to sleep or enjoy sex. Even after I initially "quit" weed, and my tolerance dropped off, I would still smoke weed before bed so I could sleep. But without any tolerance to it, one small hit would give me an anxiety attack and then I'd just try to distract myself til I got burnt out and use the burn out to sleep. Once I quit smoking 100% my insomnia cleared up, now I sleep regularly and like a baby.

I discovered I had glaucoma at 12. I used
the prescribed eyedrops until I was 16, then I quit using them completely because I started smoking
weed.
Even when I went back to the eye doctor for a checkup they said everything was looking better and that I could go without using eyedrops.
Weed worked better than what I was prescribed legally.

bullshits. you really believe that crap ?