Sup faggots

sup faggots

Mensa fag here, IQ thread inspired me to make a thread, thought maybe one of you cunts would have something shitty to say about it

so, how much are you paying annually for the membership?

only paid once think it was like 50.00 GBP but im not gonna pay it again i get nothing from it except some lousy monthly publications

>50.00 GBP even once, for pretty much nothing
you seem smart

Hahahaha nice. I was hoping i would get something out of it but it turn out to be what i expected. I'm in mensa but it doesn't mean every single purchase i make pays off lol

asl?

*not what i expected, im so baked

early twenties, male, UK

last installed app?

candy crush the soda one. girlfriend plays it thought id play too but it gets old quick

last written article?

are these just random questions?

they are

you must be bored as fuck

I hoped mensa had more orgies and spoopy meetings with cloaks and candles, turned out it was just a bunch of autists jerking each other off on facebook and having sleepovers with chapters from neighboring countries.

They only let you apply so they could collect dues. You didn't even meet the requirements for fucks sake, who are you trying to convince.

Sadly, a lot of members join just to brag, and never do anything or even know about the association.

In Spain the annual fee is about 39€.
This money is for local activities, common hotel rooms in meetings, material of any kind (audio for conferences, board games for meetings, etc.), mainteinance of virtual systems, bulletin and journals, etc.
Also this is from this money we get to promote investigation and create prizes for investigators and workers on the intelligence field (outside of Mensa).

All charges in Mensa are volunteer, so nobody is getting your money for nothing. The money is for the members, no more no less, and if you decide to not be a part of it, that´s only on you.

This. Are you in it as well? sounds like youre speaking from experience

was

how is it being smart.?? i had a friend who was really intelligent but somehow he chose to off himself out of depression.

Mensa don't give you an IQ number fucktard, nice try

At times I feel powerful, i clearly notice a lot of stuff people dont in every day life. I also have depression though i overthink things a lot.

Disclaimer nobody in my life knows I tell nobody but don't mind saying on Sup Forums, ive never bragged about it ever.

definitely not worth the cash mate is it

>Orgies
Our annual gathering on Spain is for us something something like "Las Vegas", we drink and it is known that members have sex (I have a gf from before the first national meeting, so I only heard about this).
I think most of europe is pretty formal, though. Here we make a five days party, in sweden, for example, they use to meet two days, make conferences and dinners, and that´s it.

tell us more about yourself smart user, its kind of cool that smart people browse Sup Forums from time to time.

That was not a Mensa access test. Mensa only gives percentile, at least in Spain, since the only relevant for the access is to reach the 98%.

It is completely worth the cash. I´m giving three €/month to meet amazing people, have best meetings of my life, and promote science. If someone is paying and then staying at home it´s not on the association.

What do you wanna know? Im a politics student

I guess you're right to be honest I could get more out of it if i really wanted. Its strange that my grandmother is also in it perhaps theres something to be learned from genetics there?

where are you from op, are there qt3.14s femensas.?

So what happens at meetings? I considered joining (I auto-qualify due to both my SAT and LSAT scores) but I figured the members would all be social retards like myslef.

UK. There's one chick I've met thats hot but thats it. Shite innit

what are your hobbies.?how do you spend your time daily.

Just regular people really higher chance of finding social retards but you can have plenty of normal conversation.

Im just studying all the time now ive started university. just got a girlfriend too which is pretty sweet i dont normally do that kind of thing but its going well

If you have a problema contacting the association, just write some of the official mails, or search in whatever database you have. Once you contact your local group and access the virtual tools, it´s totally worth it.

>I figured the members would all be social retards
It´s a common mistake. Actually there is no correlation between high cognitive skills and character, social skills, politics, religion or anything at all.
Mensa members are amazingly diverse. Think the only thing they have in common is high potential and fast learning. That doesn´t mean they are at full potential nor have learnt the same things.

>IQ Society
>IQ defines how quickly you can adapt on solving problems
>... (Actual problem solving though)
>Profit
noice