Does anyone else find older woman..around 35-50 hotter than young chicks? Also milf thread

Does anyone else find older woman..around 35-50 hotter than young chicks? Also milf thread

Yes. Always did...didnt fuck one tho

They aren't "hotter" but they do "hotter" things.

tfw you are now the same age as all of the milfs you grew up fapping too

Defo

This.

Completely agree. Been dreaming of banging one for a while but never managed to meet any.

Any success story and tips (websites, apps) useful ?

No, but I'm not pedo either.

Tinder is great for milfs in 30s to 40s

>attainable disgusting old pussy is hot guys, really
>it's not because young women don't like me guys I promise

Yes I do

Bars in small/medium towns and some big cities hold a shit ton of milfs. They’ll suck ur dick on the spot if ur in the military (AF and coastguard don’t count for this sorry)

Mmm, there isn't many people that age range sadly where I live. Never saw any that matched me either.

Got lucky once on OKC but wouldn't count is as a milf cause she was like 32 and looking quite young

Any love?

Virgin detected

Now THIS is what I lift for.

>embarrassingly old insecure loser with mommy issues detected

No wonder you can't get younger pussy

Last chick I got with was 17..one before that 26..but I prefer older chicks..just jealous you can't get anything?

Please prove yourself to me some more, it doesn't show your insecurities I promise

Lol coming from the Virgin who jumped down somebody's throat because he couldn't handle someone starting a milf thread..keep projecting you sad aspie

48 year old mother of 4

Damn son

Yeah I can see how chalking my trolling up to what you're doing would make you feel better.

Difference is I'm fucking around and you're actually serious. How embarrassing

She makes me diamonds. Wwyd to this hot momma?

What are you trying go say now? You actually like MILFs or not?

>What are you trying go say now?
What's that?

You know what I meant..are you into MILFs or not? We don't want haters in this thread

What? No, what was it you were trying to say?

I'm asking if you are into MILFs..if not you know where the door is

Huh? Really I don't understand please explain it again

No wonder you are a virgin..you can't even understand english

English? What's English?

Really I'm just so confused.

30 to 40 but older is hotter

Ruined thread with this piece of shit cunt

MILFS motherfucker..DO YOU LIKE THEM

Yes, gonna bang a milf this weekend

Idk, i think she's decent.

And again with this fucked up ho

What? Do I like what?

What's a MILF? I don't understand

I used to have a fuck buddy who lived 2 minutes away. She had an autistic son who grew up hearing her crazy woman screaming and moaning. One time after we fucked hard on the living room floor, I woke up and he was asleep between us... We were both totally naked. She was 40 and I was 22. She was a popular person on fetlife and was totally insane.

Mary?

You know her?

Personally, no, but I've seeing plenty of her lately and like what I see.

Anything and everything

Share them whenever you'd like. I want to flood milf threads with her.

My fetish is to be tied up and used as a sex slave by an older women

moar

Something like this?

First time I've seen her with someone else. What CAN'T she do?

Fuckin yes

The only thing that attracts me to an older sexy thin woman is if she has her pussy shaved. That is all. If their is the slightest of hair roots present, I am instantly uninterested. It's a matter of mind set. These old hags are well aware that their younger tighter competitions are much easier to bag. So in return, they must attempt to please their young jocks more by getting monthly wax's to ensure their puddy is as clean as a prepubscent child. They also splash a touch of vanilla perfume on their pink manicured pinky finger and tapping it repeatedly but softly on their exposed spread red and often enlarged, clit. So to answer your question, yes, but under certain circumstances.

they made a pretty hot vid

link to vid?