My chubby college fucktoy

My chubby college fucktoy.

Degrade her for nudes/info

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/11/jessica-chambers-mississippi-murder-trial/753723001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TO BE FAIR, YOU HAVE TO HAVE A VERY HIGH IQ TO UNDERSTAND RICK AND MORTY. THE HUMOUR IS EXTREMELY SUBTLE, AND WITHOUT A SOLID GRASP OF THEORETICAL PHYSICS MOST OF THE JOKES WILL GO OVER A TYPICAL VIEWER’S HEAD. THERE’S ALSO RICK’S NIHILISTIC OUTLOOK, WHICH IS DEFTLY WOVEN INTO HIS CHARACTERISATION- HIS PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY DRAWS HEAVILY FROM NARODNAYA VOLYA LITERATURE, FOR INSTANCE. THE FANS UNDERSTAND THIS STUFF; THEY HAVE THE INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY TO TRULY APPRECIATE THE DEPTHS OF THESE JOKES, TO REALISE THAT THEY’RE NOT JUST FUNNY- THEY SAY SOMETHING DEEP ABOUT LIFE. AS A CONSEQUENCE PEOPLE WHO DISLIKE RICK & MORTY TRULY ARE IDIOTS- OF COURSE THEY WOULDN’T APPRECIATE, FOR INSTANCE, THE HUMOUR IN RICK’S EXISTENTIAL CATCHPHRASE “WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB,” WHICH ITSELF IS A CRYPTIC REFERENCE TO TURGENEV’S RUSSIAN EPIC FATHERS AND SONS. I’M SMIRKING RIGHT NOW JUST IMAGINING ONE OF THOSE ADDLEPATED SIMPLETONS SCRATCHING THEIR HEADS IN CONFUSION AS DAN HARMON’S GENIUS WIT UNFOLDS ITSELF ON THEIR TELEVISION SCREENS. WHAT FOOLS.. HOW I PITY THEM.

AND YES, BY THE WAY, I DO HAVE A RICK & MORTY TATTOO. AND NO, YOU CANNOT SEE IT. IT’S FOR THE LADIES’ EYES ONLY- AND EVEN THEN THEY HAVE TO DEMONSTRATE THAT THEY’RE WITHIN 5 IQ POINTS OF MY OWN (PREFERABLY LOWER) BEFOREHAND. NOTHIN PERSONNEL KID

Did you really have no better option?

To be fair it's hard to get into a relationship more then being just a toy when your stomach is larger then your tits.

Lol not after bar close

Keep them coming

much larger lol
has to make up for it by being willing

Okay, yeah, if it were me I'd take literally nothing over that thing.

I'm sure you'll respect her privacy

She has a tattoo on her right shoulder and it's probably ugly.
Her left ear looks odd, and it looks like she's either gained a lot of weight recently or she's completely oblivious of the fact that her shirt is way too tight.

She also seems to be more triangle shaped than pear. And that's also gross. Her face makes it seem like she used to be obsessed with horses growing up, and for some reason I get the vibe her parents are divorced, and it was her fault.

Lets see those little titties

Post more of that chubby white slut

Ild fuck it then treat her like fucking trash after just to remind her shes just a hole for cock and nothing more

There is a tatoo on her hand. She gain 15 in the last two years. Parents separated. Lots of daddy issues.

I wouldn't but... I kinda would

Show em what they wants Kate

Show em what they want Kate

That’s the body of someone who has never done any physical activity. And really likes peanut butter.

she'll except that, the moreshe's ignored the more she wants attention

Lol this shirt is for the irony

This chubby white is a perfect cumbucket for uncut mexican cocks and big nigger dick. She might enjoy it too as many white sluts have found. Expose her tight pink holes for more.

haha you'll need her face down then

She's a pussy not a person

Dad calls her princess doesn’t he?

this whore gets my cock throbin hard everytime

Yup lol

fact

This thread again...

yes satan??

she has the body of a 50 year old alcoholic

idk but he ignored her a lot growing up so we have him to thank for her willingness to get naked on camera in college

OP must be a fat ass too

does she do anything freaky?

i wanna piss all over her...she likes it i know

your whore

lol

the things id have this cum guzzler doing

looks like the type to shit on your dick then giggle and get even honier

while fucking her in the ass that is

she does but needs booze to loosen up, at a night club I let a guy start dancing on her from behind while I had her front. During the next song, we slowly bent her forward and he lifted her skirt up completely and spanked her while ppl took pics/vids...

Chubby but cute grills make the best fuck buddies. they have low self esteem so they try harder to please so it's easier to get them to do stuff like ass to mouth

I know bitches like that. They serve perfectly for fisting. Most of them also like spanking cuz daddy issues and nice assfucking.
show fistinghole

open ur mouth Kate

looks too much like amy schumer

That's the body of any woman from Minnesota or Wisconsin.

lol true

If she were my daughter, I'd call her somebody's slampig.

Gym rats lol

MN proud

What the fuck OP, why no pussy pics?

She tried ass to mouth, hurled right after

Show puse

"you're sure my face won't be in this one right?" smart gal

I've fucked some fat pigs at bar time, but OP, I have to be honest with you. This girl has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. She doesn't have youth going for her, because she appears to be in her mid-30's. And she's not even "cute slutty." She's just a fat slut.

Her absent dad is bound to enjoy these nudes some day/

This is very accurate, I can't let such easy meat go in college tho. Just 3 holes to use/abuse

No one wants to see this mudshark you retarded fucking Nigger.
Go buy some chicken with your food stamps and stop posting this shit.
Sage

Does she wear just hideous, obnoxious perfume, and way too fucking much of it?

nah she sweats it off quick walking

Ur better off fucking her belly button

How is her hygiene? Do you have to ask her to shower before you fuck her because of the stank coming from between her legs?

That pussy is... horrifying

The thought of fucking her makes my dick inverted. You deserve a humanitarian award OP

pretty good actually, I don't expect it to fall of till she ends up working @ walmart with a lib arts degree

lol

Might I suggest Black River Falls, WI? She will fit in nicely there. They have a huge Super WalMart where, in a strange twist of fate, she will be the most attractive person in the building.

Tomah. Tomah would be an acceptable second choice.

there's a lot going on down there it appears

OP must be black. they love chubbies like her and since no sane white man would touch her she would welcome a Tyrone in her life.

post more normal fb pics of her? need more before-nudity pics

where the fuck is that considered a beer ? a beer is 0.5 liter

Please send her north to Canada. I need a slam pig. It's been awhile.

Who is she/what is her name? It's been long enough

If that is OP's hand, I believe him to be either Indian or very light-skinned negro. Perhaps plays for the Minnesota Vikings.

She will end up there sooner or later. She'll be working truck stop parking lots.

Confirmed for coalburner.

When do you Jessica Chambers her, OP? Did you already buy the lighter fluid?

Good. I would love to have a turn with her. I can't find any slam pugs around here. Then again I don't go to uni.

oh god I wanna grab her phat pussy, bet it fill my whole palm, holy shit

who is that

I hope she gets hot at the idea of a French Canadian wanting to pound her.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/11/jessica-chambers-mississippi-murder-trial/753723001/

more