dump.bitcheese.net/files/tawugem/0bcd0__-_BaGZt_0HpdC.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is this hottie? Any moar?

Are you fucking retarded
She tortured a cat

Story?

The user wasn't 0bcd_ ? Or something like that
Also F
What happened with the people searching that bitch?

You make that sound like it should be a dealbreaker...

So what’s Hitler killed 7 million people I still like him and he’s not nearly as hot as this fucking angel

No. 337, Yide Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province

We're working on it

As much as I fucking hate cats, I think it's a little cruel to kill it like that.

I mean if you kill it at least just do it quickly and painlessly.

And then what?
Like any chink gives a flying fuck about cats.

Thank you very much sir I will start composing my love letter to her

One of ours has already called the local police department and reported drug use. China cares about that

Do you happen to have her email by any chance? might make things a bit smoother.

you do know that's she most likely will do the same with you if she gets "bored"?

Hell not a deal breaker for me, would love to see a faggot like you spinning round and round and round.

Hell! If she would join in, I would even pay to see it.

Call it, Poetic Justice... sounds like a side on the dark net, twink.

she looks like what good graphics were like in the ps1 era

Yeah and then they find out it's bs and fuck off again.

This is what happened when china adopted communism and then the state suppressed religion. This, combined with massive over population created horrible people.

morality died

Hoping to see her head in a dryer soon

Discord?

*tip fedora*

Yeah I’d love to see her try to put me the dryer you dumb fuck

Poor bait, fuck off back to masturbating.

>Muh communism
You know that China is far from commie right you tard?

Fine if this is the only info I will have I’ll make do. Please refrain from driving her from the home until my letter arrives should be approximately 72 hours.

Kill yourself, right the fuck now.

no he fucking didnt, ugh

stop reading the communist manifesto, its idyllic trash.

the Chinese Communist Party is one of few true communist governments history has ever seen. Only economically have they deviated.

Her Ig is still up but set to private. She deleted all her post showing her face, whereabouts, and anything pertaining to the cat kill act.

Except we went them pics of her with the drugs

Typical chink. Those girls can act all cutsey and innocent, but they'll always be chinks. They have ant like, subhuman hive-mind minds and no souls.

Where is the video of this cat being laundered?

Sup Forumsros, tweet #justiceformrbowtie to any and all available platforms. Let's make this shit spread like wildfire to all social media until justice is served.

Anyone got the vid?

Calm down Eugene

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi8vJ_lMxQI

>An Asian killing an animal in a fucked up way.

In other news: Water... wet.

Its China. There will be no justice.

That and since she has a personal cloths washer and is wearing makeup One can reasonably assume that she is rich. all the more reason the government wont touch her, daddy is probably a party member

>OP Success

F

F

Too bad asians can't form proper sentences. Ugly cunt.

bump

Ok Hans that YouTube documentary you watched, it’s heavily falsified. How dare you insult the fuhrer by trying to give him a lower kill score.

>only economically have they deviated
Yeah and that's pretty much the whole thing you retard.

Found the gay guy

Nice reasoning there faggot.

Let's use some logical thought here
>Gook chick tortures cat
>Outrage
>"I hate all gooks"
You can't blame Asians, but the mental health of this stupid cunt. There are plenty of people from all cultures that do absolutely monstrous shit

Even then they might not do anything, the system is notoriously corrupt and broken in China.

Who has this hotties phone number?

Does that make her less fuckable?

Das boot

source of the video??

IF ANYONE FROM CHINA LIVES CLOSE TO THIS GIRL PLEASE WARN HER THE VIRGINS ARE COMING SHE MUST ESCAPE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

its pretty fucked up man, with soft dubstep in the background while the cat is in total agony

Great, i hate cats! :D link the video?

Its not that bad faggot the cat doesn’t bleed the dog that jumped out of the cauldron was way worse

It’s in the other thread reject

im sure someone saved it, i just watched it on her instagram but she made her account private now

i know its not that bad but its still a fucked up way to kill a cat

I now hope even more so that the entire east asian continent blows itself up with nuclear weapons. chinks are so mentally unstable

+1 respec for kitter

Relax

age a bit

Kek

Make me.

To those asking for the video dump.bitcheese.net/files/tawugem/0bcd0__-_BaGZt_0HpdC.mp4

I fucking hate cats too! :D

i expected full blown drying cycle
or at least water

Hey give her credit, she know how to destroy pussy.

tfw she will not get the same fate and faggots from Sup Forums won't even be able to hurt her in ANY way
. I kinda feel sorry for the cat but come on Sup Forums
you can't do shit

again. why would we?

why is the cat doing that? Did it get a seizure?

This ended better than I could imagine. I fucking hate the little new friends crying about a fucking cat. Top kek did the Lil fur rat get stuck in the wash loll aw poor kitty

F

Choking on water dude

some one post her address. If she lives in my area, she's going in my sex dungeon.

Shes a loopy one

F

I hate cats... but this shit is fucked up. Plenty of stupid people are happy to add another worthless cat to the collection. No reason to kill or torture the thing.

INB4 bitch lives in China. Just kill it quickly and cook it you dumb gooks.

F

oh i forgot ur all thirsty virgin beta faggots. who cares how hot she is, your never gonna get the pussy anyway. shes fucked up in the head to do something cruel like that. shes a psychopath

I wish the cat wasnt so well behaved and trusting so it could have clawed and bit her face off

careful with that edge there, i thought summer was over..

I’ll never get shitting pics/selfies.

F,honestly hurts everytime i see a thread mentioning it,i dont care what you think of cats...the cat didnt deserve that type of death

What's her insta?

Give up oldfag-kun, those times are long gone here

If I had her phone number I could easily bang her

The Heart boob thing is kinda neat

I know right? If only people cared about each other the way they car about cats.

My Queen

can someone please post a nice picture of mr.bowtie, i need it for something

First video in 8 years of Sup Forums that actually made me vomit. Don't know why, maybe it's the editing and the picture of her holding the cat then doing that to it.

I want to go all Law Abiding Citizen on her bones

What a fag take this

kek

everyone already knows chinks are subhuman, move on.

Nah, not even all oldfags liked cats. They're shit. They always have been.