Bought this Lamborghini Countach with bitcoin after the recent increase in its price

Bought this Lamborghini Countach with bitcoin after the recent increase in its price.

Now what? It's gonna be here in ~2 weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/this-1984-lamborghini-countach-asks-25-000-hides-a-fi-1682473099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stupid car. Thing requires thousands in maintenance every 1000 miles driven. I guess it will make up for it by the large amount of gold digger pussy you be able to slay. Conspicuous consumption is dumb. Do something original and amazing with your money.

Moar pics

I used to think this car was awesome as an 80s kid

/thread

In addition to that, its also horrible to drive

You may find that the only thing it attracts is selfish people

Lol, faggot

jalopnik.com/this-1984-lamborghini-countach-asks-25-000-hides-a-fi-1682473099

Didn't take many pics. Here's another one tho

25k$ for a fake one? I'd rather keep the money and invest in bitcoin tbh.

jelly, but hopefully you still have a lot of cash left over?

Fieroghini

Cool car, but I would have bought a house or invest it in something relatively safe.

I still got some left

Investing in real estate is probably my next move

That's what I want to do when I can afford it

This is Sup Forums, so probably all untrue anyway.

In any event, as a car guy, I’m happy for you if this is true and you’re happy, but honest question—why would you buy a countach at their current market value when you could probably have picked up a Huracan, or certainly a Gallardo?

These things are approaching $400k I believe for a quality example. I suppose there is potential market appreciation, but that wouldn’t be why you’d buy a car of any kind, surely.

Unless the Bitcoin increase has left you with over a million dollars, it's objectively one of the stupidest purchases you can make. The only way to make it a worthwile investment is if you actually don't drive it. And if you wanted to enjoy the sheer pleasure of driving, a Countach is a pretty poor choice.

Looks killer though.

Lambos are for douche bags with more money than brains. To anyone who knows money or knows cars these are considered to be the mark of nouveau riche dumbasses who are sure to spend themselves into oblivion no matter the income stream. My suggestion is to dump it ASAP or garage it and wait for the next bigger idiot to take it off your hands.

Great car to impress but you better buy another car to get around and leave this as your weekend car.

>implying this is true

why didnt you invested ?

+ countach are overrated

this, nouveau riche fag cars, they are over priced

countach is fucking awesome, huracan and gallardo are ugly chad cars

Girls might gold dig, but they will never appreciate the car. They'd probably be happier if you had a new soft top Camaro.

Not a fan of the new era of supercars. Owning a Countach has been a dream of mine even though I was born in the 90's.

The price of bitcoin is gonna drop again, so I didn't want to waste time.

I'm with you man

Gay spoiler

you could always throw me a few coins. I'm broke AF.

1GthTqaYRq7APUoP zULXd1RkCcGN9c46m6