Good Mornings

Good Mornings
I want to write a spoof Eminem freestyle. I have a few lines but do any of you talented wordsmiths got something I can use?
That's an awefully hot mom I've got...will she stop sucking my cock?....probably not
Trumps support is rising
My rap careers' dieing
I should take my pills and die of aids or just get back to hiding
Etc
Extra points for use of beard, his family or him being washed up

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Rap career *declining*" would be a better flowing rhyme

Nice
Also, I'm English so any cool American slang would be appreciated or slang from a long time ago to make it focused on the fact Eminem is old

Aaaaaaah ya bastards.....k peace out nigguz

I got some help from my friend
Anyone interested?

You guys are super bitter about a rap song

It's not even that....I'm complete neutral
I just think it'd be funny. I also want to do a rap supporting the North Korean leader against Donald trump

Eminem wrote in his rap about drawing a line...it make me so horny now I love slim long time

A line in the sand?
In his prime he was grand
And he's out here making up rhymes on command.
Speaking of command, let's talk commander in chief.
Kept speaking his mind, now he's standing 3 feet deep.
He's got beef, and there s no military relief, for those burning up in Cali or in Puerto of Ric-
Oh wait, it's not technically a state.
But California is so what's the reason to wait?
I think that reason is hate.
Whether left or right, we tied to the same fate.

>dieing
It's diying

nice dybs

thank!

That and kneeling are two of the most upsetting things that can happen to a Conservative.

Also

>Trump's support is rising

That belongs in a YLYL thread.

What does kneeling mean?

LOL johnny smoothcheeks finally grew some peach fuzz. Now he looks like an actor in a gay scat film

All these butthurt Trump supporters.

>Trump's support is rising

>My rap careers' dieing
STOP! You're killing me!

Is it supposed to be ironic? He's losing support in the Midwest

Rap career declining
MSM mainlining
Gotta get some relevance
In a room full of Elephants
I'm not black
And I can't sing
Stringing edgy words Together is my thing
From Mom's spaghetti
To Shekelsteins Bugatti
Here's a Grammy
For fucking Uncle Sammy

Mom’s spaghetti
Knees weak, mom’s spaghetti
There’s mom’s spaghetti on his sweater already
Mom’s spaghetti

>My rap careers' dieing
Learn to spell before writing lyrics.

Irony being that he's only really mad at NBC because they fired him and the NFL because they wouldn't let him buy a team. It's all just old grudges with Trump.

You’re all cringey as shit for doing this. Take a look at your life if you’ve actually wrote lyrics, this is the reason you haven’t touched a girl in your life.

What else would you expect from a hardcore Trump supporter on Sup Forums?

Donald Trumps support is spiking, people who hated him a month ago are startin to like him. Whos to blaim? Who wont stop saying his name? 3 letters but 2 are the same.

You were the Superman, Slim!
Remember those days when you hated Kim?
Remember those days when you had that shit eating grin?
Those days when you didn't have liberal skin
I never thought my idol, would want the jewish to win

B-b-but muh president

Eminem, this clown hasnt been relevant in years, now he looks like he belongs in ass-less chaps surrounded by queers.

He's trying to keep his career afloat by talking long shit but you gotta remember, he got famous by swinging from the mouth off Dr Dre's dick.

Yeah, Dr Dre's another big time sissy, Eazy-E ripped him a new ass years ago, he hasnt recovered yet and he's in his 50's

But Im getting off topic though, Eminem's the real dick holster, he probably should quit already because brothers hate it now when you appropriate black culture

stfu nigger trumpfag

Flip the bird at you, if you burn a Jew in the furnace you, can fit her inside a shoe my insight says I'm right to do, slit the throat and pour a flood of blood on the floor, I, can't take it no more,I , cram a Qur'an down my throat and shit out a torah

Triggered Trump supporters are funny.

>You guys are super bitter about a rap song

“Song.”

Youre spouting "Triggered" like your dank troll attempt is magnificent, but no matter how hard you try, Donald Trump is STILL your 45th president

>But Im getting off topic though,
That Eminem just tore Trump a new one.

I've written lyrics and touched girls. Where is your god now?

#notmypresident

No way can the Nonstop Fuckup Express keep it up, user. Impeachment or resignation. Your choice.

"tore Trump a new one", youre just pretending now, the only thing tore up os Eminem looking like a discount Rachael Maddow

This is now a Michael Jordan thread.

Have you seen what Trump looks like lately?

Eminem is actually expressing what the majority thinks, user.
Mad?

Cringe

>a discount Rachael Maddow
oh you're scared of her too

no wonder you're going full faggot in this thread

>Implying

Trump is already cringe. Didn't you see them have to remind him to sign that EO?

Take a look at Trump's approval ratings sometime user.

inb4 durr jew media

with that beard, eminem looks the kind of bum who walks up to people begging them for money to get diapers for his baby child but actually wants to spend it on alcohol.

"expressing what the majority thinks" lol your stupidity setting a new precedent. If thats what the majority thinks then why was he elected PRESIDENT?

I didn't learn about the Electoral College until 8th Grade, user.

You'll have to wait a couple of years.

The liberal salt in this thread is slap-yo-mama delicious, all youre doing now is buttraging full throttle trying to get malicious.

Antifa faggots running around saying weak shit like "bash the fash" but you shitheads arent even smart enough to step outta the way of a car crash

Bunch of soyboy tender-assed numales crying at statues, you piss babies should stay the fuck at home before the real boogeymen catch you

Could have said a bunch of things.
I'd rather not be a keyboard crusader.
Say it rather than spray it.
At least he had some balls to say something, instead of hiding behind a mask.
Being told no before anything is said or done.
Now aint this fun?
Read it, it's kind of fun. Red-Red Rum.
Now, Imma let you finish, But that was probably the weirdest, 'freestyle' Freepile of shit I've read. Said or done. Get a load of this guy, This aint a spoof, but maybe you should go asking for proof, a-loof, some truth, but what it seems is some of ya'll are looking for a noose.

Not so funny.. Honey.

I'm a cannibal hysterical parent who/
who just, happens to be barely understandable
My own special brand of cool
My tech is wearable
So when I can, I look down and
Find no end to the time progressing
Who will win, which friend, will bend
To my overwhelming hate again
But people just assume that I
Bathe in razor blades just from the rays of hate I extrapolate on a daily basis wait
Somebody call a doctor this man's lost his weight
Fate can not decide my day today

yadda yadda yadda

You conservatives aren't smart enough to run away when being fired upon by a gunman. Flicking him off? That's pants on head retarded

I am op
I endorse this message
Are a majority of Yanks either left or right?
I don't associate with any political party
I don't even like trump but for some reason writing a spoof is causing butthurt

Eminem, just look at him, never been in a fight in his life, the white boy with angsty white boy issues got assmad at a cigar smoking dog puppet so you know he couldn't satisfy his ex wife

>I can't defend Trump
>Eminem was right
>durr liberals

You're claiming that a white boy from a poor black neighborhood was never in a fight? What kind of lovable saint are you implying he is?

Eminem, or should I say Snow White still thinks he's hard, having to buy his friends and hire professional bodyguards.

This dude sells wolf tickets like its going out of style, but catch him slippin by himself and I'll bet you'll see him running 8 miles

Joker?

You seem awfully buttmad despite this user

I don't really understand how Rap battles work, but I'm pretty sure Eminem is now President.

Eminem, Mr. Edgy
Politically incorrect back when it was safe to be
Now that shits changed and corporate medias run by SJ's
he's sold out and changed his gay bashing/women hating ways to stay relevant
Pandering.

He's a little skinny white boy, little soft ass wannabe, if a vegan connected with a two piece to his chin he'd be sleepin in the street

You user's have heard this, right?

vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j

But is that relevant when pop culture hasn't changed for 20 years?

pretty retarded tbhqf

he had like 48 million people voting for him, must have no support rite

Then again, Ms. Reggie. Ya'll should've voted for bush, I'd do this rap for a bag of kush. Better yet, do it for Randy or Bernie, Like, 'LOL' Didn't read. Didn't need. Cause that last freestyle verse was like you didn't read. Hilarious, If I was American, I'dve probably voted Marshal to an elecotral spot. Doing what he does, makes you say what you does, does he do it? He was always edgy, Calling back REGGIE, or Mr. Heath Leggie. err.... Too far? wanna know How I got these scars? kekekek

>he had like 48 million people voting for him
lol

Eminem is a lil sissy boy, on the mic tryin to pontificate, but i just cant take any man seriously when the motherfucker only stands 5'8

No one? Anyone got a verse? I didn't hear one in the hearse. This is more than a curse. Babydoll just grab your purse. No time for this badguy, He's too good at keeping calm and pretending his moms spaghetti. Turns dads confetti, To -- I could head so far with this. Aint even a diss diss, Like list this- Miss this? Lel- these boys wouldn't even miss this- Kiss this?

Nice try, Trump

Eminem OD'd and diedin 2005
You're only trying to make fun of his android.

oh sorry, 62million

what are you, retarded?

I think you just shorted yourself a bunch of voters user. I wouldn't be calling other posters retards
lol

>mfw Tyler the Creator is better

Purple Dayyys, All around. Whats Prince up to now?

Hi Mikey

i voted for vermin supreme, faggot

i was just pointing out how retarded you are, assuming there less trump supporters than there really are helps them

Im Eminem, I eat the eminems, Eminenmenem. MM and M emon nom nomom.

Eminem is like the coolest kind in school

He still is lol

Eminem has spent the last 20 years shitting on thousands of celebrities. Whether you like him or not, this is true. This has never been in question. But, he shits on Trump and the whole fucking world goes ape shit. Trump supporters go insane. Trump haters go insane. Both sides of this are sheep. You're fucking sheep. Fuck you, no matter which side you're on here. Fuck you for needing to be on a side.

I love you too.

I rap like I don't write. Whats dat?

Including you
Shitpost like a shit freestyle.

But the names rhyme with Candy. So still a better love story than Twilight.