youtube.com/watch?v=GkNri98fUS0

i suppose i can submit something too
Dok
youtube.com/watch?v=e6S0x1_7auY

ambient artists like blue don't they

Water maaaaaaan

youtube.com/watch?v=RrvASHLDpo0

youtube.com/watch?v=qLGfxsm3unI

I want to check out every single one of these albums but I'm already working through a backlog right now and adding more will just stress me out

my backlog is over 2000 albums long

I don't feel so bad anymore. You store all that on a hard drive or two?

Jusr one hard drive. I'll probably never listen to it all desu. I'm constantly downloading new music to listen to, but every now and then I'll pick a random album from the backlog to listen to.

I like that method. It's *kinda* what I do too except I have way fewer albums than you and for any of them to be in my collection I've listened to a song or two already just not very closely/paying a crazy amount of attention

Ok to all those dealing with backlog problems and not knowing what to listen to
Go to random.org and enter in the max amount of albums you have in said backlog and hit generate, whatever number comes up, that's the album you listen to

i don't want to take it that seriously
i'll usually just think of five albums i listen to (for the most part two of those i have heard already but am not too familiar with, and the other three are things that people have recommended me that seem to match up with what i need music to do at that point) at a time and that seems to chip away at the stuff that i haven't heard
it's just music, you have lots of years left to hear what you need to