Are soldiers actually supposed to be afraid of these limp dick manlets?

Are soldiers actually supposed to be afraid of these limp dick manlets?

How do recruits not burst out laughing when some 4 foot Mexican starts shouting at them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8MU-WjZ5nE
youtube.com/watch?v=dJoeGvn6MAY
youtube.com/watch?v=yNBgKjLWVcw
webm.land/media/Mc6N.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=417xpr7NrqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they will make you have extra shifts or something

>when some 4 foot Mexican starts shouting at them?
because he's scarier than you

>t. taco

its a little different when you experience it, as opposed to sperging out on it in your armchair as you browse /pol.

That guy would tie your skinnyfat ass in a knot, ausfag. Used to be they could lay hands on you, now you can pull a pussycard.

easy, that guy will make the whole unit hate you..

you know, the 59 other guys you have to sleep with at night, alone?

Top KEK, go ahead, hay bale rider. I fucking dare you.

Our drill sergeant 20 odd years ago was screaming at someone and I saw it getting worse and worse until the grunt snapped.
He didn't even get the chance to ball his fist and the DS had him on the floor, bawling and shitting himself in under two seconds.

because you're stuck with him for 10 weeks and you don't want to be on his shit list, along with his pals

but drill instructors actually are funny and not laughing when they shout funny insults at random people is one of the things you have to learn during training. im pretty sure its a boring job and i think one of the ways they make it interesting is coming up with new and creative insults/jokes

its basically exactly like full metal jacket

Temperment test, OP.
In a life-or-death situation you have to act properly in order to not die and to keep people around you alive.

If someone breaks down from some yelling what would they do when bullets are coming at them?
If someone laughs at something trivial and stupid what would happen if they were supposed to be sneaking silently?
Wandering minds into a daydream when you're supposed to be on watch?
Tedious, monotonous, rediculous shit like formation marching when you WILL be doing tedious, monotonous, rediculous shit like formation marching?
etc etc etc

Size is irrelevant, recruits aren't scared that they're gonna get beat up by the sergeant they're scared of a few things.

1. Most people chose to join the military so they're believe it or not, scared of fucking up, disappointing themselves, their fellow recruits, and their superior officers. So they actually have a desire to be doing things correctly and don't want to be the guy fucking up and getting yelled at.

2. He can make your life hell, pushups till you collapse, extra miles, bed drills, standing at attention, etc... and you got to do it, or get sent back home like a faggot. He doesn't need size he has authority.

3. He's got way more experience in this situation than you. He's seen thousands of recruits over many years, you've seen a dozen drill sergeants in your first six months. If there's a way to make you miserable I guarantee he knows how to do it, a lot better than you know how to deal with it.

4. General respect.

It would be kekworthy if a recruit beat the crap out of a DS, though.

They will make every one of your fellow squaddies hate you.
And that's a true hell when that happens.

You're not afraid of him, you're afraid of fucking up bad enough to not graduate. You have to obey every lawful direction they give you and if you fail to obey you end up getting kicked out for insubordination.

Suspension of belief. You're there because you volunteered. Part of you allows yourself to be drilled by this drill sargent, else you're wasting your time there and so is he.

>N-no you'd wet your pants the minute you stand in the room with this guy

This is what gives recruiting a bad name. This man is no harm to you as you are to him when you walk in skinny and 20 years old.

Drill sargents isn't a one-way street!

You're thinking like an individual. That's not what the military is for. The drill instructor is an extension of the unit who is there to make the unit functional.

And this as well.

I don't like making this point but it has to be made. Some people truly think it is like the movies.

You can be the toughest person in the world. If the drill sergeant is not getting to you, he goes after the rest of your platoon. They suffer for your bullshit attitude. And trust me your fellow recruits will fix you real quick.

>lol if they yell at me I'll hit them
>hit DI
>get shit stomped by all 3
>possibly thrown in brig
>discharged
Good luck with that, retard.

>man getting drilled

that sounds fucked up on so many levels

>he goes after the rest of your platoon. They suffer for your bullshit attitude. And trust me your fellow recruits will fix you real quick.

Not always. Sometimes you just don't graduate or you're individually scrubbing toilets for being such a shithead. One person can't always be allowed to drag the rest of the platoon down, after all there's a limit

Who are you quoting?

Being in the military seems like the most kike thing to do, you're basically kneeling to them.

It seems like the entire system is designed to make you subservient and mentally weak.

This is what milcucks sign up for. They are the absolute dregs of society. I hope like the hell Clinton gets elected, starts a hot war with Russia, and all of these worthless pieces of nigger-loving shit get slaughtered.

You think you're a smart ass at first.

Then the kill hat smokes you for two hours in the sand pit or at the front of the squad bay. You don't feel so smart when you're covered in sweat and completely exhausted. It's better to just let them scream at you and then you scream back with a reply.

All about not making yourself a target to get fucked up daily. Only retards get targeted by the drill instructors.

Rhetorically replying to the character in 's story. Deleted quote.

Yeah but that's the truth of enlisting. You lose some rights and dignitiy and individuality and become one with the rest of them.

Always. Hell one thing people don't tell you about D-Day is that they deliberately sent newer recruits, knowing they wouldn't refuse to walk into that death trap.

>Hurr durr I'll deck the DI

OK

youtube.com/watch?v=q8MU-WjZ5nE

youtube.com/watch?v=dJoeGvn6MAY

youtube.com/watch?v=yNBgKjLWVcw

If a war erupts with Russia we will all be drafted user

Enlisting on Tuesday. Picking a POG MOS. AMA. Fight me.

You sound retarded and can't spell sergeant.

>actually complying with draft orders to fight kike/raghead wars
Top cuck, Belgium. Stay gay.

>murica army
it's like wrestling, pussy humiliate even more pussies.
webm.land/media/Mc6N.webm

Should I go to Subway, Arby's, or KFC for dinner? I was thinking chicken.

>Living the rest of your life as a known coward

Everyone is going to ask you what you did in the war and you are going to have to say you were a pussy too scared to fight

>russian army
it's like wrestling, but more like rape. We'll call it snuggle struggle

it's just their job really, a lot of these guys are down to earth normal people. Folks get the wrong idea and think they're power tripping, fact is if you can't bite your tongue and get to work then you're not going to cut it.

the message is: "swallow your pride and get used to taking orders from people you may not necessarily like". The true assholes in the military are the folks higher up that suck up to lefty politics to get appointed into cushy positions. I remember some faggot in the air force said something like "the military may not take orders from Trump" which is a huge load of shit because the military is overwhelmingly conservative and trust me the people who served in the 90s and currently can tell you how full of shit Democrats are.

I would fight ragheads in the dessert.
I wouldn't fight Russians though.

Because you can get executed for insubordination/desertion :^)

I'm not in the military, but I assume the reason the military does the whole drill sergeant thing is because sometimes guys who join the army are probably jerkoffs and want to act tough and won't get with the program. It's just kinda male superiority dick swinging stuff. The military necessarily makes you fall in line and follow orders, that can rub against your ego if you have an overinflated one so I guess drill instructors are their to put you in a situation in which your stubbornness/problematic individuality is broken either through your whole squad hating you or you becoming so physically drained you can't take it. Our feeble shitty animal brains don't always understand reason but we sure do understand pain and strength.

>Killing White people because a jew "ordered you too"
Everyone is going to ask you what you did in the war and you are going to have say "Whatever the jews told me to, no questions asked".

I hope so, I hope that moron Putin will soon leave, and his place will come the real and non-Jewish Russian puppets, and then we'll beat you all over the world.

Cook your dinner, fatass. You're part of the problem in America.

>I would fight ragheads in the desert.
But you won't fight them in Brussels or Charleroi.

>Russians
>people

>Spicced out nigger military cuck
>Trashing Russians
Get out of the thread, loser. No one actually respects you in America.

Go away gommie.

Every soldier I've seen so far has impressed me. The marines look like human tanks with arms thicker than my upper legs and as chill as possible no matter what happens.
Give us a glimpse of your army life, Ivan.

Have another, faggot.

Fried chicken it is. Thanks homie.

>Used to be they could lay hands on you

Patton's career was almost ended because he slapped a couple of soldiers with PTSD..

My Marine friend said he realized all these drill sergeants are just trolls and had a hard time not laughing.

It'd probably end up going nuclear and we'd all die either way. Drafted or not.

>leave muh slavs alone

Watching this shit is disgusting.

The army is an unnatural parasite, destroying free will and forcing people to fight wars that do not benefit them in any way.

Those are fucking hilarious and ridiculous

Teachers and soldiers the same.

Both get paid but don't benefit individually from what they do. Society benefits. Except teachers raise society to be gay liberals while soldiers remove kebab.

That's the point ;)

>Society benefits.
How does society benefit from giving niggers and spics high-tech weaponry to go murder Whites globally?

The military is a massive cancer on Western civilization. It is an organized force for White genocide and jewish profit. It is staffed with subhumans from top to bottom. Explicit and obvious subhumans.

Those are Marines, not soldiers.

Those wars benefit their country, their children, family, future, etc. They go to get brainwashed and turned into robots then sent head first into a shit hole so they can bring home resources, alliances, foreign investments, etc.

I'm ashamed to say that if I had that kind of power to make war with someone and insure a better life for my kids and community, I'd probably to a hell of a lot more damage than this.

They look like subhuman jew tools to me.

How's that kebab fighting treating you? How does the war half the world away benefit the average Joe when he can't even point at the ME on the globe?

The only way to protect the society is to give ALL the people guns and ammunition while making the country actually worth defending, not forcing people to die for retarded decisions made by retarded politicians.

you don't have any friends.

>youtube.com/watch?v=dJoeGvn6MAY

>Two DI's in green cammies, two in desert cammies

That poor gear guard just got mind fucked. Love it.

Edgy.

>bring home resources, alliances, foreign investments, etc.
So the exact opposite of what George Washington advised the country to do in his farewell address.

They are parasites who have destroyed and bankrupted this nation. They are nigger scum.

Now what could possibly be wrong with what I said that you had to resort to nitpicking grammar (on Sup Forums, no less)?

How does it not? The defense industry is a major part of the US economy? More so, America's geopolitical standing due to it's strong military that directly impacts the strength and security of the dollar. Finally, the military teaches tons of trade (except shit like infantry) which is very useful on the outside on both an individual and societal level. Like I said there are exceptions like infantry which isn't useful on the outside but that represents a small fraction of the military.

Look at what happened to our economy after WW2. Everyone came home with trade knowledge, money for college, and a booming defense industry.

I can tell you are full of emotion right now but you have to calm down and actually use a brain cell or two here.

This.

Sorry Aussie, but you would most likely shit your pants upon the first hour of arrival.

Because he can do what ever he wants to you, and your buddies will help him. They can't wait for it. He is a sociopath manlet with loads of issues and same amount of teeth as grades, three. He will torture you for months until you break, and every time you disobey his idiotic commands you get punished. Army is a huge and cruel and ancient machine with no mercy for low ranked conscripts.
Trust me, I come from a military family.

I thought we were on the site that critiqued war, not the one that considered it edgy to acknowledge it's problems. Are you a child by any chance?

Quit projecting my sad little man

Because if you don't do what they say you're out, or worse. Unless you were drafted I'm pretty sure you volunteered and WANT to be in.

You don't go into the army to benefit, it's a sacrifice. You're sacrificing your comfort, and life to defend your country against major pieces of shit.

>The defense industry is a major part of the US economy
It's subhuman to profit from war. It is absolutely subhuman and categorically jewish. What a semitic worldview, absolutely revolting.
>Look at what happened to our economy after WW2.
Look at what happened to our race, you kike tool. Go back to fucking Breitbart, subhuman.

>trust me, I'm an anonymous Bosnian posting on a Mongolian grass whistling website on the edgiest board there is.

We'll get right on that

Daily Reminder that if you didn't serve during the great kebab-safari youre a cuck and a coward.

>tfw no GI Bill

because back in the day they would beat the shit out of you and then make you do ridiculous difficult or tedious things that made you want to commit suicide

And do you honestly believe that the politicians are sending you to die to "defend your country"?

Have you looked at a map recently?

Allow me to explain it to you Mr. Armchair warrior.

When you are actually standing there wih a guy telling in your face you don't laugh because

1. If you do, the DI will punish everyone then all the other soldiers will hate you.
2. If you act tough and try to fight the 4ft Mexican DI, he will put you on your ass and strangle you because he has the training to do so.

Why does everyone on the internet, especially Sup Forums, think they are a badass?

Sup Forums is largely in favor of nationalism and war with many cross-posters from /k/ inflating the numbers. You see what you want to see. You are the minority.

These are so different from ours.

Elaborate.

>defend your country against major pieces of shit.
No, no, no. You join the army to make money for jews and murder White people. They put some low-hanging raghead fruit in front of your face and you feel like a tough guy when you kill them. Meanwhile, back home niggers and spics flood in at record numbers, you got cucked, and you sent tens of millions of sandniggers into Europe [where they came in from US asset Turkey and were deposited into US occupied territory Germany].

Listening to you subhuman retards babble on about what you think the military is when all the facts are right in front of your face is nauseating. You're the dumbest people on the planet.

Because Mexican manlets will bust you in the grill, then hit you six more times before you hit the floor.

All the best boxers are spic manlets.

When was the last time Americans fought a war for national interests?

>voluntarily join the military
>want to do well
>know that bootcamp is hell
>know that DIs will fuck your life over

only an idiot or a sadist confronts a DI

why would you even join the military if you can't follow orders

>afraid
i was never AFRAIIID of my drill sergeants, i just thought of them as strict teachers playing mind games to test me. I was motivated to do what i was told and not be a smart ass because i wanted to start my career off easy and learn as much as i could to make it easier on myself in the future.

Sup Forums is largely in favor of nationalism
Correct. Which is why we don't like the US military, you dumb newfag.
>and war
No. War is the jew's harvest.
>You are the minority.
Just another newfag stepping out of his lane. You Trumpfags can fuck right off.

youtube.com/watch?v=417xpr7NrqE

Its not about being afraid its about following orders and if you cant follow orders (for example you beat up someone higher ranking than you because you dont like being yelled at) they will send your ass home.

George Washington wanted to make a fair and just country that allowed men to be free and seek happiness.
He most certainly did not envision a superpower bent on becoming the leader of the world, the core of economic and financial prosperity with the capability to outright destroy the world and something that needs to be in a state of constant war in order to simply maintain its existence.

This is not the country of your forefather. This is America.

>wants nationalism
>hates the military

You're a retard. Having a strong military is key to ANY strong civilization, especially nationalist, where your interests come first, which may garner I'll attention globally.

As someone who has been to basic, nobody can describe what its like being there unless you yourself have been in that scenario.

You're stuck there for at least 8 weeks, more depending on your job/branch.

Those 8 weeks are your reality. Its really a big mind game along with training, but in your head that doesn't matter. Within the first 48 hours you get no sleep to break you down. Nobody tries to backtalk or laugh because you know what will happen.

You don't have to be physically hit or yelled at to be miserable.

>killing Muslims is bad

Fuck off Ahmed. I hope I killed your cousin in Iraq.

Who the hell cares.

We all know you anti-military people are Muslims. You posts scream it. No one likes you shills.

Killing Muslims is doing God's work.

Because army fags are the worst cucks in the cuntry.
Every single one of them would want to see the DS fuck their gfs and wives.
It happens a lot at the base I live on.
If you are a DS you pretty much have free reign on all the recruits women.

Getting cucked is part and parcel of living on base. DS is merely prepping you for a lifetime of it.

TLDR: DS are bulls.. most army fags get cucked repeatedly on base