Battlestation thread

Battlestation thread.

3edgy5me

Also nice bible kek

Bible is important. Are battlestation threads dead now?

Have been for about 2 years maybe more, last decent one I saw was probs 2013 maybe earlier ehen all the newfags discovered rainmeter

What are your specs?

your speakers are ass

Best buy price matched them for amazon $33.

Computer specs? GTX 1070 is my best part. The rest of the machine is older, but until it breaks I'm having trouble justifying new. It is i5 3rd generation.

Nigga your PSU air intake fan better not be trying to suck air from beneath the case with all that carpet in the way. I recommend putting a price of wood down on the carpet with the tower on top to stop that intake blockage.

See 2nd part to Was hoping more people would post battle stations...

My case does not pull air from the bottom, and I don't think anyones does.

That's a level headed and fair response. The 1070 is a good piece of hardware.

Mine does and expels exhaust from the back.
Hang on, im cleaning off my desk for a good pic

That seems so weird to me. If you were a case company, like cooler master, why would you choose to design a case that pulls air from the bottom? Doesn't make sense. Less air in almost any situation.

Why put a coaster on your mouse surface? That desk is spacious enough that your drink doesn't have to get in the way of your hand.

Because drinks (except the type i have in the image ironically), condescend from the bottom. Would you want water stains on your $800 pottery barn desk? Maybe you can see more clearly now. I am 30, I am not a teenager, I have learned to think.

put the bible away you retard

All that for show crap and your chair is still shit. Pretty important part of your battlestation.

God is going to be an important part of this thread.

the chair was bought from eastern germany in 2001, and my wife painted it a very girly color. Personally, as long as it works, why would I pay for a "gaming chair"? are you that stupid?

It's antique fine, but have you ever walked into a single office with anyone sitting on a wooden garden chair.

It's unhealthy you nigger, and I assume you spend extended time on there with a GTX 1070, otherwise you're twice the nigger.

Well to be fair my case includes a cable shroud, so the PSU has to take air in from the bottom since the shroud presses directly onto the top-facing side. That way the air into and out of the PSU is on its own independent air flow. The alternative is taking air from inside the case and blowing it out, which is also fine.
Anyways, this is my rig. with an i7 4790k, and a GTX 1080

Continued, I don't know why it is upside down. It sure wasn't when I selected it for upload

This is bait

i dont spend as much time on it. i am not a gamer. i just buy gaming items, because they feel higher quality.

last august my previous video card, a gtx 560 stopped working suddenly (seems like the video card always goes bad first), and the stupid people throw out their entire PC. but i am smart enough to identify the hardware that went wrong. Personally, i think gamers are wastes of life, but their keyboard feel good.

do you live in Australia?

Canada, but I understand where you are going with this lol

Jesus Christ dude, those are some hard feelings you have for something that is so inconsequential to you.

what does inconsequential mean in this context?

>guns
>alcohol
>fancy computer

Yet still living in grandma's house with her old desk and furniture. Nice spending priority.

Having bear no consequences on your daily life, or lacking any consequences outside of the individuals choice to game.

An example, If I choose to wear a red shirt it will have no burden on you and there are no consequences outside of myself

hope you are a femanon

ofc fam everyone who owns dragon dildos is a female

Fuck I wish I could turn my room upside down, one hell of a tactical advantage.

Is that a Bulgarian?

Logitech G600?

r8 please, thanks.

Why don't you sell the stupid guns, buy some decent furniture and move out of that shit tier apartment, you insecure cunt.

>Plays WoW - Checked
>Weird dildos - Checked
>Has DIY pipe monitor stands - Checked

Yep, definitively a faggot

or a furry.
nice battlestation btw

if these stands were diy id have made them much better than this
ty fam

here's my other one

Now in his defense fantasy dildos stimulate the pros-
>horsecock
Nevermind, that's a faggot.

horsecock bestcock man. come on

Don't worry, there's nothing to be ashamed... Apart from being a faggot, and sticking those dildos up your ass.

if i was ashamed of it i certainly wouldn't post vids online of it

No face? Pfff... You ARE ASHAMED. You don't have the guts (after that dildo destroyed your insides)

Frankly I have no issues with fantasy dildos, especially knotted ones you can't pull out until you orgasm.

But non-erect horsecock is silly.

best i can do.

non erect?

OP here, even though fags have taken over in this thread, I will let you know is it an Arsenal SAM7R AK. its like the rolls royce of AK for $1200. normally AK is much cheaper. I keep a gun in every room of my home.

Yeah they flare to a fatal point for humans, except for some mini-ponies and then it's still doesn't look like that.

That is a 5.56 isn't it, which makes that rifle an AK100 series doesn't it?

flare's look silly though and probably feel silly so im happy with unflared. im not actually gonna fuck a horse so im fine if its not 100% accurate

5.56=AR unless someone gay out there made a 5.56 AK variant. and since 7 billion people live im sure someone was that gay.

Is that a Bible or Quran???

Caliber doesn't define the 100 series AK. The Russians make 100 series AKs in 5.56, 5.45, and 7.62x39

That bed looks so comfy

hella comfy
plus room for activities

Eh east Europe and Russia made them and they're actually pretty cool. Magazines are a bitch to get ahold of but you can't break 'em. And if you insist, you can have them converted to stanag.

OP here, here's the other side of my room. each ran crate is 880 rounds of 7.62x54R. each green crate is 1180 rounds of 7.62x39. each black crate is 1500 rounds of 9mm. theres also 100,000 rounds of .22lr in the cardbord box so its heavy as hell and impossible to pick up. got much .45ACP and 10mm too. im ready as you are.

MEANT TO SAY TAN CRATE. not ran crate. very drunk.

8/10 would sleep in

you are a fucking loser jesus christ

what was that bitch? you got something to fucking say to me in real life? do you know what i do?

talk shit on Sup Forums?

>No appreciation for antique furniture

Underage confirmed.

I see your cheap rifle and Holy Bible, and raise you an expensive lens and Glenn Beck.

yeah, got a fucking problem? if Sup Forums was real, i could fuck up anyone on this forum.

i was about to insult you for calling my AK cheap, but i know lenses, and that lens looks expensive as hell.

triple 55" 4K tv's

It's cozy. The server racks make a bit of noise though.

It costs a lot more than my rifle, because I don't have one, so consider me butthurt.

Forgot the pic with the cozyness and the damn racks

My racks to go with my 5 screen battlestation

this is my battle station. I'm proud of it

forgot to add image cause i'm a retard

That's like $17,000 worth of Camera in my country, so I'm gonna have to call BS.

and the inside.

Australian detected

The machine that powers some of this

Ugh. Nikolai vodka? Invest in some better alcohol.

Can anyone recommend some good but cheap RBG lighting? Kinda off topic but whatever.

I sold my 500 a while ago. I loved it but running around a race track with a $17,000 lens that weighs as much as a bowling ball was starting to wear on me. CPS Rentals are amazing and cheaper to own!

but whats the point?

1/3

2/3

3/3

im actually cooking so my laptop is in the kitchen, not much to see there.

NEET or college?

What the fuck are you so afraid of?

NEET.

Used to be in the Army but 2 tours fucked me

Mudslimes and niggers

Pussy

Beta faggot you dont have a full sized keyboard

K.

It's heavy, but worth lugging it (wildlife).

It's 600 f/4, also have a 400 f/2.8

See: Above

Is that a CM Storm keyboard and mouse? I got that same exact pair. They kinda suck ass, to be completely honest.