So I want to suck some horse cock but I need to know how to make them cum

So I want to suck some horse cock but I need to know how to make them cum

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

....are you also asking for a horse thread??

That would be ok too, I need to know how to make a horse blow his load in my mouth

I mean I assume you could scrounge up some zoophilia videos and see what those girls are doing.

Those always skip the working and go straight to the money shot at the end, that's why they're all like 4 minutes

Typically you have to let them go through your whole body, it's not a particularly sensitive organ for them, and they require nearly the full length to be stimulated to come.

Crumping is a technique used to masturbate a male equine by use of the hands. One hand is placed around the main part of the penis, the other is placed over the glans. This simulates either an artificial vagina or the vagina of a female horse. Backward pressure is used on the glands and moderate forward pressure is used on the main part. The male equine will thrust forward and the handler must perform the technique in rhythm in order to achieve ejaculation correctly. This method can be used to collect semen in a container or not, which simulates an open artificial vagina. This technique is used when a proper artificial vagina is not available.

They collect semen for artificial insemination with a god damn leather sleeve. You'd be hard pressed to fuck it up, you huge faggot.

Moar?

Hawt, wish that was my mouth

Damn now I wanna see that chick fuck that horse...

GOD DAMMIT OP

YOU AND ALL YOUR SICK AND TWISTED MILLENIAL RETARD FRIENDS. STOP BEGINNING SENTENCES WITH THE WORD "SO".

Saaame!

More of her

So I'm not a millennial, just a girl looking to suck a horses dick

So, I think you need to switch to decaf, cause like, you're all stressed out.

Seriously.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

>girl

kek

Pit ones cock in her mouth and the others in her pussy/ass

?

No one has anything good to post?

We're not all horsefucking degenerates like you. Some of us are here for the freakshow.

Don't knock it till you try it

Watched a girl fuck a dog once. Didn't seem like the sort of thing I'd want to try.

You watched it, try some horse cock, trust me

How common do you think it is?

Mr hands took a horse cock, died from it. It ruptured his intestines and he slowly bled out, don't even think he knew

RIP mr. Hands, he was a true an hero

I mean, she was doing it at a party with no hesitation, and people were cheering her on. I'd say it might be more common than people think.

I can see the appeal of chicks fucking animals, it is so disgusting and depraved.

Oh, it's the hottest thing I've seen in real life, for sure.

Mr Hands, is that you? Back at it again?

Mr gmhands=an hero

Most interesting thing posted yet.

>that pulsing cock flooding her with horsecum
HHHNNNNGG

>horse gets excited and thrusts all the way
>girl dies from internal bleeding

Fuck internal organs. Who needs' um?

Only internal organ I need is horse cock

Looked like a mini horse, they're cocks are smaller so she's probably fine

Yeah chicks have actually died from that. Hell of a way to go

Not a woman gettin' horse cock!

Yeah!

Von Vorne

citation faggot or shut the fuck up.

More?

Here you go asshole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

"Sources close to the women have said so"

Sry, the rest I have is > 2mb

Guys I searched girl fucks horse and clicked on the first link, it's a tube website full of videos, looks fake but actually works

vola

volafile org r/e60gc580

>chicks
>Mr. Hands

?

Know any good sites like these?

Proper link or leave

Nude chicks with horses gets me hard as fuck

bruh you can't post links that arent Sup Forums.

Then what the fuck is this

Theres nothing here but 5/10 girl pictures.

who is this horse whore??

tell me what i'm doing wrong then

fill it with horse

Kayla Rae Reid

Not that other user, but maybe certain sites are filtered.

that's myguess

good luck making a horse cum with your hands and mouth, the horses that cum on movies are fake, with a hose on the side of the horse dick

Got a pic?

did someone post in that vola

it takes some technique, don't expect to get it the first time, supplies like warm water, things that smell like mares, things for them to grab onto help