Medfags I need a diagnosis

Medfags I need a diagnosis.
Ive been try to gain weight really hard recently and just can't. In fact I've been losing it. I also get nauseous and throw up every one in a while. Also my skin is turning slightly yellow. It's getting weird. Should I see a doctor? Pic is of my skin

Yes, sounds like a Hepatitis virus

No fever though?

Also, where do you live? Could be yellow fever if accompanied by headaches/fever and you live in tropics/subtropics

Uhhh, dude you might have pancreatic cancer. See a doctor. Now.

East Coast USA. No fever

Not falling for the b8. I'm pretty young

Yellowing of the skin... Liver disease or hepatitis come to mind

Not all Hepatitis types cause fever, like HVB, but yeah you sound fucked either way. See a doctor lol

Alright I'll see a doctor tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm fine

Hey user, nurse fag here. If your skin is turning yellow that usually means something is wrong with your liver. How often is 'every once in a while? You should see a doctor desu

Jaundice? Not a medfag. Are the whites of your eyes yellow too?

No

Like once a day so far

Keep an eye on your eyes like said, seek medical help if they turn yellow. Book an appointment with your doctor, maybe it's nothing but if you have got jaundice you might have a liver issue. Better safe than sorry.

>skin is turning slightly yellow
Go and get some liver function tests done as soon as possible.

Post picture of eye(s). Skin turning yellow could be jaundice which would indicate liver problems, but your sclera would most likely yellow more quickly. Also what are you eating to gain weight?

Could you post your eating/activity routine please.

Whatever is happening to you I want to happen to me. I'm trying to damage myself I'm increments by drinking 1000ml of vodka a day and punching myself in the side of the head as hard as I can until my fist is too swollen and painful to continue. It takes a few hours before my fist can take it again but if I've done it right I get a slight ringing in my ears and a weary tired feeling. Unfortunately I'm still alive and don't seem to have caused any noticeable damage. I've been doing this a few times a week for several years.

Any tips?

Put a plastic bag over your head.

I'm trying to damage myself slowly and hopefully get liver damage and then jaundice like OP Has. I don't want to suffocate like a retard, especially since most plastic bags have warnings about suffocation.

Gallbladder, liver or pancreas. Get checked out man.

Well, I was trying to help you out instead of making it more painful. So take 10 Tylenol with your liter of vodka, you martyr you.

Trying to gain weight through fatty foods? If so fat can slow build around the liver which can cause any number of issues, yellow skin is a strong indicator of jaundice which is a liver issue. Go see your doc, it can further complicate and you could die

You still don't get it, you slow one, you.

This. A fatty liver is the first step to cirrhosis.

It's gay AIDS.

> ITT people who watch House

Leukemia?