Would you?

Would you?

could you?

should you?

Could I ?

log scoff

Someone said that Andy transferred 100k logs ......"ooooo, 100k logs!" Andy......Andy has a lot of logs, 100k logs isn't that many logs, "A" and I'm sorry if that "hurts" people or something, but 100k logs isn't that huge of an amount of logs! Andy clogged that many logs through throats......in HOURS. I mean, he's....again you need to understand, that's what people need to understand, the level where Andy's logs slide, I guess everybody thinks that everybody shits out Taco Bell or something

would I anus lunch?

would you scoff a log directly from the aforementioned man's poop chute?

could I? should I? would I? It's a resounding yes.

His warm, creamy loaves...

Andy Sixx...

sopping wet, steam rising up from the cream

I pray this happens to you OP, you cock sucking little bitch

OP exposed

U mad logboi?

is it?

KYS NIGGER

it's one d turd brain!

Kill yourself with logs, faggot.

/in before some version of "grow up" spewed from the clogged throat of a shit-guzzler.

Grow up

Go choke on a log.

can some kind logbro turn this into 'logger.'p.

I think that actually exists somewhere

its like rule 34. if you can think of it, it exists. I remember making 'unclogged in new york' only to see it done before.

Kek, I was wondering why there were two versions of that

Well it may not be his, but spiderman is here

why do these threads exist

Grow up

if you were old enough you'd know.

will andy kill himself because of this meme? obviously after deranged anons chase him all the time in log regalia and constantly heckle every public appearance. I mean I would hate it to come to that but I feel it won't stop until he's logged off.

I hope not. If he died he wouldn't be able to produce any more fresh warm loaves.

he's too valuable. his next 300 logs are already sold. private security are constantly guarding him. Local sewers are locked down when andy comes to town, no logs will go anywhere without clearance from his manager

a manger controls his logs? I find that impossible. I heard Andy ate nothing but roll mops, olives and pickled samphire for 3 weeks. his bowels were taking casualties. throats clogged, fans dropping like flies from botulism.

I thought he gave his logs out free

free to those that can afford them. very expensive to those that can't.

I call bullshit. Andy is selfless, he wouldn't charge a penny.

so would he just shit down anybodies throat?
The Log of Shit of Andy Sixx is not like any other log of shit you may find at your local bathroom. Tis truly the works of a god in his own right.

The Andy Sixx is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His reproduction rate is remarkably high considering how many girls want to give him a vasectomy with their tongues.

What you don’t know right now is that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, gothiciest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest metal singer in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so divine, so perfect… so… holy, like his ass. Sure one could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your love and affection for him.

It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andy’s dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andy’s Warm Log of Shit slidding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.

Some of these girls are just downright crazy. While you just want the satisfaction of Andy’s warm log slidding down your fucking throat, many want something else. Many want… to start a life with the shit, or so to speak, meaning that their long-term goal in their endeavors is to suck a big one out of Andy Sixx’s asshole and use the log as a dildo to fuck their pussies with and have the bacteria from the shit fertilize their egg cells and impregnate them with a retarded human shit baby then when when they give birth to that retarded human shit baby, then want to suck on its rock hard retarded human shit baby balls and fat fucking throbbing retarded human shit baby cock until the retarded shit baby can’t take it anymore and then cums out a giant fucking load of retarded human shit baby cum all over the inside of their mouths and then they want to spit the retarded human shit baby cum out and use the retarded shit baby cum as lubricant to finger their assholes with. And you thought you were fucked up.

After you’ve made it through, it becomes an “every BVB Army soldier emo fangirl for themselves scenario” in which a battle royal of carnage and bloodshed over who gets to lock their lips around Andy Sixx’s anus and suck the warm brown turd from within: the last person standing. After you have defeated everyone in battle, you will be allowed to knock on Andy’s dressing room and he will answer.

-------------

I never thought of myself as having much of a fetish or a kink. I have sexual desires and fantasies just like anybody else, but nothing particularly outlandish. I certainly have never been anything more than put off and slightly disturbed by some of the weirder sexual activities one can encounter on the internet. I almost threw up the first time someone tricked me into watching 2 girls 1 cup. So when I started seeing this stupid ass Andy Sixx's shit meme on b I thought it was bizarre and mildly gross. But looking into Andy Sixx's eyes day after day I slowly felt something changing in me. I can't explain it. There's something about that hearty, filling log that is so satisfying. The thought of it coating my tongue in a pungent and greasy skid mark of excrement just makes my rod fucking stand up like a dick getting hard. The idea of Andy Sixx spreading his emo anus lips and pumping a fat one into my open mouth is just beyond exciting. It's rapturous. The warmth of his hot clay sliding into my stomach, impregnating me with his creamy logroll while black veil brides songs blare in my ears... I swear to got if I don't get that fucking clogger in my mouth immediately I'm gonna cut off my fucking dick and mail it to Andy. I want that fucking log

log