Its pay week user! How much money did you make?

Its pay week user! How much money did you make?

lel getting paid weekly

Who teh fuck gets paid on the 11th?

If he was paid weekly every week would be "pay week" dipshit

0.7 btc

$1600

this is Sup Forums we're all world traveling multi millionaires here. jet just landed in jackson hole but i might fly up to alaska tonight for some salmon fishing, who knows.

Poor Fag Here.

620 USD take home pay paid weekly.

um 770$ every two weeks... before tax

$550

t.wage slave

My check for Friday is $4271
Fuck taxes

€650 a month which would probably be something like $720, so yeah, hardly enough.

About $4.4k after

I make like 450 a week your doing better than me. Where do you live?

data gathering thread

getting demographic info on 4channers

you suck at logic

Freelance Animator

£2k a week.

Pizza maker in high school
350 in 2 weeks

I made $144 a day in highschool

SoCal

$315 this week. All the rain and thunderstorms last week fucked up our schedule.

doing?

USD 1791 take home.

$70, dishwasher.

I was a tech consultant

I see. Here in Florida one could live ok with that money

nothing im an electrical engineering full time student

Not enough .....why ya wanna give me a couple few hundred thousand bucks ?

Isn’t me
I was a line cook at a chink restaurant making $12 an hour

what does t. mean?

what does it stand for?

True, I’m in Central Florida and 450 could pay rent

$1,200 after taxes, not enough.

$2154 pre-tax (bi-weekly)
$1576 post-tax

Hey Florida fags, I’m in Port St. Lucie. Where you guys at?

I make 150 bucks an hour working from home and YOU CAN TOO !! Here's how !! www.flimflamscamUdummy.com

Single room apartment in ghetto ass area around me is roughly 1200-1400 a month in rent. feels bad.

Made about 3k this week by having my stocks go up 12%. I'm a neet. Could've made much more with some effort.

700 take home with overtime, 530ish without o/t

industrial equipment mechanic

Nice try IRS

$0

Orlando

£300 for this week. Whatever that is in americuck dollars.

You sure you didn't want to say per week? How many hours would you work per day to get that much? I'm in highschool, work only Sundays at a coffee shop, get only like 150 to 170zł, which is around 47$. In Poland minimal wage per hour is 11zł so again around 3$.

10.5k monthly.
~2500/week

Ill be getting $800 tomorrow. Only part time.

I did this too by running illegal streaming sites... Now I make fuck all.

What do you invest in?

What the fuck

$850 weekly

do u niggs work on saturday?

how many hours per day?

I'm not saying impossible, but tech consultant?

so $45,000 a year? not bad

I live in Colorado and this.
A single room shit heap apartment is $1200/mo

Less than 800 this week, usually around 1200. Out of work will november too.

Money is meaningless on the frontlines of war and chaos.

Before my current job I worked at T-Mobile. I made $450 every 2 weeks after taxes with $9 an hour.
I now work at Blue Cross Blue Shield. I make $410 weekly after taxes and that's temp to hire. When I get fully hired in I get insurance and $1000 biweekly after taxes.
I'm still a poor fag.

Currently having a large position in NAK. Bought in @ 1.81. They are opening a giant mine in Alaska and have surged the recent weeks because of good PR, a mention on CNN even. If they succesfully get a partner this year it will easily go to 3.5-5$.

$660. Sous Chef in Manhattan. I need more money I'm fucking struggling.

$1,413.46/wk gross
1159.33/wk after tax but before H&W benefits and 401k

$2500 and change every 2 weeks. I work at a diesel refinery in northen Canada.

Fuck you right in your British pussy.

Well why did you decide to earn money by warming up foodstuffs, that's not a real job, you know?

Every year that goes by you're missing out on the opportunity to learn real skills my dude.

I get paid $20,000 once a month and in all honesty I rarely pay attention to when I get paid because I don't live paycheck to paycheck like a fucking chump.
I remember those days in the army, fucking spending $1000 after payday for the weekend then spending the next two weeks living like a homeless poor fag.
Get your shit together.

Calling people chumps when you went into the army.

Why go into the army?

t.Rich Chad

44 hours 571 usd

it's finnish for 'terveisin' which basically means "greetings from"

>Be 24 and NEET.
>Family bought me a fully paid apt for aprx $450K.
>Actually won 25k betting on Trump, which i've grown to 50k.
>Last christmas i went to Sri Lanka for three weeks, this christmas i'm going to Bali for a month. (Paid for myself)
>Me and a friend is talking about opening a bar, we already have an investor.

Still i'm kind of bored.

That's pretty cool, I just graduated freelance seems hard :(

I get paid next week

Because I didn't want daddy to pay for my school and I didn't want to live by momies rules.
Fucking cunts, paid for everything myself and fuck them. I'm 28 and make more than twice as much as my parents and told them to fuck right off.
God damn retarded evangelicals.

$620 week in Alberta after taxes.

Well, that sucks.

I can't imagine having to go into the army as an actual job, it seems rather sad.

Glad you've done well for yourself, user.

I'm fat but fuck any bitch I want because girls are money grubbing whores. My Mercedes gets me more pussy than any nigger with a 12" dick could dream of. Plus they don't expect me to pleasure them anyways, sex is all for me and they think I'm going to buy them shit. I don't.

$1264 after taxes and retirement contributions, biweekly

2 grand every 2 weeks after tax.

Why are you worried about someone else's dick? Insecure?

I do about 3000 €/ minth net (after taxes) and i can get to around 4k if i do overtime. I live in Bucharest, Romania

ooh watch out user might buy you out

I'm not for from you user. I live in lake alfred.

It's not all that bad and the GI bill covers all your college plus money to live your life with.
I spend a year in the sandbox which kind of sucked but my years in germany made up for it ten fold with all the drinking and fucking. From bar sluts to straight up prostitutes, I can't believe I never caught any (permanent) STD's.

$mind numbing suicide

per week

sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be smart, rich, AND hot with a big dick.
I'll be ok with the first two for now.

That’s been my fantasy for years man I live with my faggot catholic family and watch them teach my younger siblings that evolution and meds are a government conspiracy. Don’t wanna go to college for the reasons you listed but I’m about to get kicked out

What part of Socal?
I'm from San Diego and i know this feel
I moved to Montana a few months ago i love san diego but the price of living there is shitty

Sure but, you must've felt like a useless bitch going into a 'boys' club' for adults.. it's just an odd thing to do. You wouldn't do it if you had marketable skills, surely?

Not saying it doesn't do people good, but.

You wageslaves gave me $500 this month thanks

Shit nigga we can meetup it’s not like I have anything better to do, living the neet life

God damned whites living off of welfare! Get a job, fuck face!

Well go join the military, don't be a faggot grunt (though everyone will act like it's the big dick thing to do) get a MI or tech job.

You won't ever need anything from your family again, worst thing that can happen is you die and they cry themselves to sleep that their sinner son is in hell.

Nobody will give me a job so i'll live off your generosity for now.

i'm looking to make 253 after I finish my current project

$2,367.63, biweekly

That's take-home after taxes, 401k, healthcare, etc.

Which branch is the best/easiest? I’ve got a buddy in the Air Force that works on aircrafts and comes to Orlando to get wasted every few weeks

Well when I was 18 out of highschool my marketable skill was that I was willing to do anything (up to and including fighting the rich man's war) to not live with my parents anymore.
The highest bidder was the army.
My dad made "just enough" that I couldn't qualify for any scholarships (even merit based) and in 2008 nobody was handing out school loans to kids without cosigners.

>people committing a third of each week to fund the future they'll spend a few years on then die

kek

I am in the coast guard

This is my paycheck today
coast guard is by far the best branch. wouldn't say the easiest, but you're always near a beach and not getting shot at

I made $80/day, every single day of high-school between Junior and Senior year. Precision machining co-op, only had to go to school until noon too.

This thread makes me feel better about my job/pay/life.