What the fuck were they thinking?

What the fuck were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lRDzBi1IZj8
youtube.com/watch?v=2iIZ9H4ZLzs
gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/ticketless-teenage-football-fan-desperate-to-see-match-news-footage/1B26058_0009
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=y70kMNozInY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R196q8q60Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They thought they'd be allowed to tell the truth without a band of inbred scousers taking offence

ITS TIME TO GO

The guy who wrote that story wasn't even made aware The Sun was going to headline his story as "The Truth."

The fans were to blame, not the police.

It sickens me to see then whine every year about it, then claim compo of the government.

I've been to Anfield twice. Both times they attacked away supporters, threw bricks at buses, attacked children/old people/families, and generally be cunts. It NEVER gets reported by the media.

In 2001 I got approached by 12 men that wanted to kick my head in just because I was an away suppoprter, I was 12. I literally had to stand next to a Police horse for an hour while they stood 100 yards away making cut-throat hand gestures.

Scousers are rats.

Idk Liverpool fans annoy me intensely, but I live in South Yorkshire and the police here have a long standing reputation of being crooked as fuck. It comes from the gang wars in Sheffield in the 1920s, the police could only solve it by turning nasty.

It's Liverpool m8, all they've got is they're football club, everyone knows that The Fans caused Hillsborough but no one ever comes out and says it because it's such a well known thing behind closed doors, it's like who killed Tupac

I'll never go back. Scum town, scum fans.

I'm a Sunderland fan. Go to most home games. We're footy crazy. After the games we all walk across the town bridge with the away fans, never any trouble, miminal police presence. All we have is football, fuckall else up here. No need to go on like animals.

Scouse cunts.

This and the shitty "Never walk alone" anthem is why I'm glad they haven't won the league for 27 years.

96 get

And Heysel.

it's a British establishment and it's various corrupt institutions episode. A yank wouldn't understand. Luckily the courts aren't corrupt anymore and justice has prevailed.

Remember the 39 + 96

My grandfather was a policeman at Hillsborough. As he was trying to resuscitate a small child using CPR, a group of Liverpool supporters urinated on him, and that group included the boy's mother and father. The shame he felt was so great, he had to immigrate to America.

>media attempted to paint the fans as the sole perpetrators of the tragedy
>years later, they redact it, citing it was the police who couldn't contain such a mass of human scum influx into Illsbrah and totally didn't do shit to save the injured

I don't know who to believe, Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=lRDzBi1IZj8

read about the recent court case and the conclusions they came too about it. That might clear it up a bit.

all the truth here
youtube.com/watch?v=2iIZ9H4ZLzs

>oh no la the bezees are forcing us into these pens
>I know la theyre forcing me to keep pushing
>theyre point a gun at me la telling me to step on the lad in front
>this copper is telling me to steal this lad's wallet la fucking hate the bill me lad

Me Nan lives in Sunderland its a different place. I love it there personally i don't care what anybody says about the place Sunderland has a charm to it.

spot the fans who didn't pay for a ticket competition

why didn't they go into pen 1 & 2?

the police bullied them and the brave honourable fans gave in to peer pressure

Based Edgy Brah

96 get

so close la

I'll get that 96 for you la

Poor Forest Fans

>on this weeks episode of things that never happened

It's chill up here. No street crime/muggings/stabbings, might get burgled by crackheads once in a while or your bike nicked but who doesn't. Old people are looked after and revered. It's like how the world used to be.

Oh it fucking happened alright. Scouse inbreds.

o shit

Uncle was there. Said it was fans fault. and it was typical of them. Still hates scousers to this day

Everyone should watch this. It's only 30 seconds long. It's also extremely hard to find, like someone has tried to expunge it from the internet.

It's Liverpool fans at the 1986 FA cup final.

gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/ticketless-teenage-football-fan-desperate-to-see-match-news-footage/1B26058_0009

So?

Fake news

Scum

The police could have prevented it, although the ones who could actually be considered the manslaughter are the fans at the back who instigated the pushing. Although the ones at the front who actually died were innocent.

>immigrate
You mean emigrate.

I live in County Durham and can attest to this.

Very socially conservative area for better or worse.

Is lovely to be born and raised there but sadly if you want to be a "somebody" you have to go to areas with better job opportunities.

Dirty Mag here, Living in Wales and there's so much scouse cunts, the welsh themselves all seem to support liverpool as well if not united, very annoying.

Barely any Newcastle/Sunderland fans about to the extent where even meeting sunderland fans is a pleasant experience.

NO ONE LIKES US

NO ONE LIKES US

NO ONE LIKES US

WE DONT CARE

WE ARE MILLWALL

SUPER MILLWALL

WE ARE MILLWALL

FROM THE DEN

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=y70kMNozInY

>scousers
>thinking

lol shit like that is why we come at you with the semensurping sport shit

philly fans of actual teams are no one to fuck with tho lol, and I say that as a boston guy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R196q8q60Bs