When I first started dating my girlfriend, she described herself as a nympho

When I first started dating my girlfriend, she described herself as a nympho.

At the time, I thought it was a good thing, because by saying that she was giving me an indicator of interest and basically giving me the green light to fuck her. She wouldn't tell a guy she didn't want to fuck that she was a nympho.

I thought it was just a euphemism. I thought it was just an edgy way of saying that she enjoys having sex. But I just found out that she has been going to sex addiction counseling groups. She sees a shrink for being a nymphomaniac and has been taking medication for it. Her parents are making her go by threatening to stop payments on her car.

The sex is the best I've ever had, by an order of magnitude. She has never said no to me. She encourages me to use her any way I want and claims that she likes to be objectified sexually. Basically, she wants me to treat her like a fleshlight. Pussy on tap, I don't even have to ask.

I've been dating her for 5 months. I hate to admit it, but I've fallen for her. It's not just the sex, we have a lot in common aside from that and she's really cool.

What have I gotten myself into?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo0F6mX9JIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A wild ride. Buckle up.

Sounds like you might need some help controlling her. I’ll give her a few good fucks

Does she want to be shared?

enjoy being cucked brother. if you dont lay out some ground rules she'll fuck em behind your back

I think the don't stick your dick in crazy rule applies here. Enjoy the ride while its here but be prepared for some heartache by the end of it cause there is no way this will end well.

She's never mentioned it.
I think she sees me as a route to reformation or something. Her parents fucking adore me.

But they're all nuts. If I never stuck my dick in crazy, I'd never get laid.

Ask her if she wants to get spitroasted

when in doubt, consult the scale

youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk

No. I don't want to share her with another guy and if I asked her that, she might mistakenly believe I do.

Start training her to keep her domesticated

IMHO if youve prepared yourself for the consequences of dating a sex addict (high possibility of cheating) theres no reason to get your dick wet

not to. i meant to say hit that shit son. as long as ur ready for when she fucks some other dude behind your back.

someone screen cap this for when OP comes crying back to us

Oh bub your in for a world of heartbreak. She dont wanna reform. Your a sucker who will buy her things once shes sucked out your brain thru your penis. Then expect your Penis action to dry up while shes getting fucked by her next victim

Femanon here.

We all want that. Any girl who says she doesn't is just afraid of being slut shamed.

good point, but you should also reference this similar scale:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eo0F6mX9JIw

That's the direction our relationship is headed. She cooks for me a lot and she does my laundry for me. I've never asked her to do either of these things, she volunteered.

how do you know? (generally speaking)

Lol

prove it

Her mother told her to.

You're not dating the real her.

You're dating a character her parents are forcing her to play.
When you finally see the real her, you're going to weep like a grandmother.

even if you lay out ground rules a nymphomaniac is still going to fuck other people. a nympho cannot and will not remain monogamous. you cannot control a nympho. she will fuck other people all the time.

lol a woman thinks she knows what all women want. women dont even know what they themselves want.

Sure we do. We want you to know what we want without having to tell you.

If we have tell you what we want, it isn't romantic.

femanon and no tits? So no femanon

so .. what is the problem ?

Op here. I never said I'm a femanon.

A significantly increased likelihood for the existence of a proclivity for infidelity.

Well I know her in person, and the photo you posted is not your gf.

and thats why men rape.
women dont want to tell you they want to have sex.
its expected for men to just "know"
because apparently "consent" isnt romantic

/Thread

enjoy the ride , after the in love phase you can see things more clear

you used to just have to read body language, but now with modern feminism, an "enthusiastic yes" is required or else its considered rape.

>I know her
>She went to my school

Every fucking thread.

If she is bi, and you can make other women acceptable, you have a chance to have the greatest ride the world.

I dated someone similar. Lorrie was pansexual, and completely insatiable. She had me, but she also had a girlfriend on the side (a 16 year old Sears underwear model with an absolutely flawless body), and the two of us combined still couldn't keep her satisfied. She'd have sex a dozen times a day if she could.

I "inherited" Lorrie from a friend of mine who had a serious sex addiction, but still couldn't keep her satisfied. He ended up dumping her because he was exhausted all the time from trying to keep up with her and had ruined any enjoyment he got from sex.

It got a little easier when I discovered that Lorrie was a pain slut and seriously into humiliation, so I didn't actually have to fuck her to get her off. She liked being tied up and ignored, for example, because it was humiliating. I'd rest my feet on her while watching TV or fold my clothes on top of her and that was all she needed.

But in the end she left me because no amount of effort on my part was enough to satisfy her. And some of the stuff she wanted was beyond my comfort level. Like, for instance, she really got off on the risk of being impregnated, and rape fantasies got her off, so she was always asking me to break into her place while she was sleeping and rape her with a knife to her throat.