What is some "in a perfect world this would have been their last album"-core?

What is some "in a perfect world this would have been their last album"-core?

aw come on man- christ illusion is tits, and divine intervention is "good" but not great...

FUCKING THIS SO MUCH OMG WTF DUDE

Pinkerton is at least worth existing.

This album is unironically 9/10, but Everything Now is 2/10

That's a wrong opinion

They've never made anything over a 7

I'm sorry user but the answer you were looking for was Neon Bible, but Funeral would have also been accepted.

this band shouldn't have even started

agreed

HAHA, SO FUNNY JOKE, YEAH :V

Nah, Pinkerton would have been a much more potent ending. Blue IS better but that's just too soon. Of course what would be even better is if he continued without making the conscious decision to be aggressively shitty

Never was good user

Underrated boast

I'm conflicted on this. On one hand, I'd rather X&Y not exist, but I like Viva la Vida

say what you want, but the black album is still good

all good up until No Code (included)

Except I would also want him to release "The End" as a single and then go missing and never be found or some weird shit like that

Can't believe no one's posted this yet

The suburbs is the perfect album for them to have ended with. Everything now is dogshit.

United Abominations, Endgame, and Dystopia are all better than Youthanasia.

It's just so common knowledge that nobody even thought about it

Hail to the Thief

Butthole Surfers - Hairway to Steven
REM - New Adventures in Hi-Fi
Primus - Tales from the Punchbowl
Pixies - Trompe le Monde

More like In Rainbows.

>wants the glorious return of weezer with ewbaite and white to never happen.
it made all the disappointment worth something.
also maladroit rules

That's one of their most "pop" albums and some of the songs aren't sad or creepy.

It's literally their 2nd best album.

Great answer. It'll be another 75 years before most people realize that RS weren't a big fucking joke.

The first 2 are quite good, if a couple points lower than Youthanasia, but Dystopia is trash tier

Life Is Good is a personal classic but by then he had already tarnished his legacy with four shitty albums in a row. God's Son was the last time before Life Is Good where Nas actually gave a fuck.

Fucking this

great fucking album when it came out. everything since has been garbage in comparison.

good meme

Pinkerton
Daisy
Change
Spreading The Disease
Plastic Beach

>Daisy
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH SCIENCE FICTION AOTY

>Primus - Tales from the Punchbowl

Yeah that would have been a great ending if not for the fact The Brown Album is fucking GOD-TIER.

Their other stuff is good too though.

but if this was his last he would only be remembered for shabba

Well, synth pop happened.

Black Album has an absurdly strong first half and pretty much all the singles are great, but theres a severe dip in quality to the latter half.

>

But then again, if he would've stopped To the Bone wouldn't have made it as big as it did.

/thread

In a perfect world, this would have been finished and Brian could have respectably whittled away the rest of his days locked away in some little pad in Hawaii smoking hashish, snorting cocaine and enduring mind shattering psychic-terrors.

>all good up until No Code (included)
this desu senpai.
I love Binaural too though.

No love for Yield?

yeah, it's good too, but I prefer No Code and Binaural to it.

but he just had to keep going