his wife probably

Ed Sheeran

Leonardo Di Caprio

Me. I do.

>fat ginger

>old and fat

>living in the shadow of his husband

Vladimir Putin

I think playing football in front of 80,000 adoring screaming fans who worship you like a god, and scoring goals and making art in front of people is more of a high than acting or singing shitty formulaic pop music

Donald Trump

>lives in Russia

>lives in Britain

>80% of the world hates him

correct answer

TYBT

I can't look at Messi's wife without falling in love.
How do I obtain a qt latina waifu?

>does what he loves for a living
>Undisputed best in the world at what he does >Worshiped like a god by millions
>Earns tens of millions of dollars per year
>Beautiful 10/10 wife who he's dated since 16 (she's never been with another man)
>2 healthy kids

noone else comes close

Stop posting, I'm cringing while reading you
You are trying too hard to sound cool, it's embarrassing

Walloons count as latins

Watch our league

Le footy lad look

How contrived. Sad!

Messi's son

got to suck on his mom's tits, gets to see her naked, gives no fuck about his dad or his profession, and is now a trustfund babby

I'm pretty sure Messi can suck on his wife's tits and see her naked too

>Sup Forums - sports

literally the GOAT

Maybe if his wife hadn't been blacked I would agree with you.

>implying any amount of black cock could counter the aryan children output gisele gave brady (with his own sperm)

sorry no, having the first lineage of space marines is unbeatable

Wonder how she feels pushing out autistic kids.

Roger Federer

ask your mom

You're delusional if you think the kids are messi's

B
T
F
OooooooooOOOO

About that.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/10/141001090238.htm
gnosticwarrior.com/women-may-carry-the-dna-of-all-their-sexual-partners.html

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

You just got BTFO'd by the britbong.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

banter

>childhood sweetheart
She ignored him until he became a famous futbalplayer.

'bit o black gene to keep the inbreeding away, just what the first space marine chapter needs

noice

Who says money can't buy happiness.

>making art

no.

HEH

Right now?
Sure, maybe

In 5-7 years when his career is over and he realizes that he isn't capable of doing anything else that would bring in that kind of money, which will result in his wife dumping him and taking the kids, not so much anymore.

He should enjoy it as long as he can.
Also he should win the World Cup, then he might get a messiah-tier statue like Maradona in Argentina, which may bring him some valuable sponsoring money.

he has enough money to spend like a rabid arab for 2 lifetimes

but I still think brady has it better because he can go outside america and not be harassed for pictures

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Grichka Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff

>historically low approval ratings
>setbacks and controversies every day

how long will you keep the meme up? just let it go lads...

LeBron 'KING' James.

sound like someone gets his information from mass media news outlets. good goy

>he has a 37% approval rating!
>dont worry user, he'll never win!
>hillary is polling at 99.2% chance to win!

didn't the FBI announce today that they're investigating him for (allegedly) being a Russian puppet?

I think the entire intelligence apparatus in the US is against him and they're trying hard to find something to impeach him, which would make him the shittiest US president in history

things certainly aren't looking good for him right now 2bh

HOLY SHIT

Nigga if Messi was going broke I'm sure Barca would throw him a job or the fans would donate to him or take him into there homes. He's set for life.

You're right guys, I'm sorry for posting "Alternative Facts"

:^)

I don't even know why they pretend the president matters anymore

>just got home
>check news on CNN
>third link is "it cost this much to protect Melania"

at this point they're recycling stories. I've seen this story like 10 different times on CNN. Theyre as credible as RT or Infowars at this point.

He's not dumb nor lives a luxury life, he'll never be broke

Only people who were poor as fuck and then millionaire do that, Messi grew up in a middle class family

because unlike Romania, our president has the power to start a world war and project power ANYWHERE in the world

Hans, shouldn't you be making dinner for your girlfriends state appointed muslim fuckbuddy?

Never said he's going to be broke, but he will never be able to bring home that kind of money like he is right now.

And the question is if Antonella will accept the not-so-rich lifestyle that she probably got used to.
She might just fuck off and find some other, more attractive rich guy.

She's a good looking women, so it shouldn't be hard to find herself a sugar daddy in Spain or Europe in general

he can live a luxury life and still not go broke, shit he can go broke and still make enough money from advertisements to go millionaire and broke again (twice)
yeah and then lose to vietnam

but what I meant is your president has no fucking power and all hiss strings all pulled by political entities in your country (like the CIA)

I mean, he doesn't burn his money like people like Tyson

Messi just lives the average rich person life, he doesn't throw yatch parties every weeekend

What is it with anglos and their cuckold fantasies involving non-whites?

Anyway, better make sure that your pakis aren't raping another thousand british girls (it's not racist to stop them btw)

Who said Antonella is spending like crazy?? She from a rich middle class family its not like having money is new and she justs spends and spends. Im sure they can afford some vacations and others tgings and still maintain that life style.

Yet another reason to desire a pure woman

>two pairs of twins
>wife looks like she could be his mother

dan bilzerian

or

myspace tom, founder of myspace. made hundreds of millions, now spends his time travelling the world and jerking off. just check his insta

dan bilzerian is in his 30s and already had like 3 heart attacks, he's gonna be dead very soon

also, he has only fucked a fraction of the amount of women he claims he has
we're talking about a guy who literally has to pay women to hang out with him (and again, most won't even sleep with him despite being paid thousands)

he's an insecure poser, not a very good life to live 2bh

no idea about that myspace tom

>retards actually believe this

kek the dude can't pass a ban on Muslims the first time without his own courts telling him to go fuck himself lmao

he's far from a medieval king and even they had to appraise situations before starting wars on a whim

holy fuck the ignorance is incredible

>dan bilzerian
>being jealous of a trust fund babby who is defined by his insecurity about being 5'7 and spends all his time fucking shallow whores and boasting to his virgin teenaged instagram followers

anyone taller with a non-india wife

i mean obviously i'd trade my life for bilzerian's but he seems extremely insecure and fucked desu

>leo *pukes* messi
honestly anyone healthy and wealthier than him lives a better life.

>"Congress holds the power to declare war. As a result, the president cannot declare war without their approval. However, as the Commander in Chief of the armed forces, many presidents have sent troops to battle without an official war declaration (ex. Vietnam, Korea)."

So yes he can essentially start war but not officially "declare war."

Any person who just won a ton of money in the lottery and is chilling a carefree life fucking 10s every day without having "fans" recognize you on the street.

>pukes
Do you live 5 years in the past? wtf

no he can't because he has to think like someone who isn't retarded and about the position in the country is in

maybe there's a legal basis for him sending troops to china but if he was ever so retarded to do so on a whim he'd be impeached or assassinated because of how utterly stupid and suicidal it is

he's not a fucking king you moron

you retarded aspie argie running around this thread answering everyone like your life depends on it, stfu

mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/lionel-messi-vomits-sitting-barcelona-9057088

5 years ago my ass. literally kill yourself right now for being this wrong.

he pukes. he is unhealthy. he was born unhealthy and needed medication to grow into the deformed midget he is. no amount of sexy wives, money, or CL cups will change that fact. i would MUCH rather be someone handsome and healthy like beckham, and tit fuck posh spice every single night.

Wtf im not op and i think its ridiculous to blame messi for puking but he's even done it this season heck within the last month even.

impressive.
A your mom joke where you're actually making fun of the guy and not the mom. First time I've seen it. 10 internets to you.

>no he can't because he has to think like someone who isn't retarded
Do you even read the news? Actually, have you seen anything regarding him since the beginning of the election season til now?
>has to think like someone who isn't retarded
He doesn't, and he's already proven that. He already got an elite commando killed by sending them into Yemen to do fuck all.

Also I literally quoted the Constitution. He can start war, but he can't "declare war."

all the members of bts

and his mom's a slag

>Trump will start war with Russia
>And he's also a Russian puppet

full retard. also, the CIA/FBI/etc. are politically divided within themselves. All the Wikileaks shit has been exactly that, leaks and not hacks. The truth is that Obama was a stooge to the deep state, and the power and reach of the intelligence community exploded under his presidency. Trump wants himself and congress to have a say in what these agencies do, while they want to keep running clandestine deals with Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Iran. Russia is not our enemy, they are the enemy of our "allies."

Also fame is a meme, anyone who is self-made with dozens of millions lives a more carefree and enjoyable life than Messi, I'm sure.

Ouuuui where's my fucking Knighthood, you cunts?

he doesn't have the power to make dramatic international actions because if he does something stupid on a whim he's going to have every advisor yelling at him it's suicidal and the real big boys riding on his train will stop him before he acts like a literal madman

he can send troops to China to attack shit just as much as you can go rape and murder your neighbor, it's technically possible but there are far too many consequences stopping you from doing it for it to be a plausible action without adopting a degree of raving lunacy

And his wifes son

>16
>(she's never been with another man)

Taytay

But did he fuck another women? Because if not, he had sex with only one in his whole life and I'm pretty sure even 8% of Sup Forums could beat that...maybe even 10%

By that logic, her gynecologist is able to legally touch her wherever he feels like it

hahahh

wew

I get to eat pizza and drink sprite without having to travel all around the world to get it

#rekt

The lad who delivers his cheese pizza and sprite.

>non white child
I went out with a girl from Argentina and her family made fun of her for being darker than them

>that russian war strawman tho