/scg/ Steak City FC General

/scg/ Steak City FC General

What next?

Finish 9th
Sign some players that were world class 10 years ago
Repeat for all eternity

Why isn't GCam captain

they really need to get the pan hotter next game

Extend 2 meter Peter's contract 'til 2021.

Rumour has it they're after Luke Shaw

is stoke the detroit of england?

Sign another 8 Sunderland players and rename themselves Sunderland?

Coventry

There are a lot of places you could say are like the Detroit of England, I would personally say it's Sheffield.

Because he's not mediocre enough. Stoke needs a captain that serves as the epitome of the club, Stoke City made flesh. Shawcross and Whelan are this to a T.

Also
>american as captain

Middlesbrough. Former industrial powerhouse, the industry moves away, it fills up with non-whites, unemployment and crime

Sheffield isn't really a shithole though. It's just big and quiet.

>Sheffield
>Greenest city, fairly low or normal crime rate, very few niggers
More like London

Sheffield is quite nice m8

First thing that popped into my head was Birmingham. At least London still has the financial sector. Brummies have nothing... except a muzzie infestation. Have relatives there and the rate of white flight is supposed to be massive.

I was there a few years ago. What a kip. Can't imagine it's improved much.

I visited there like 5 years ago, I found it to be a completely run down ghost town with the odd paki standing around, that's just how I imagine Detroit.

Whereabouts were you? Darnall? Abbeydale?
Anywhere on the Meadowhall/Rotherham side of the city is shit.The city centre and western suburbs are nice though.

I genuinely can't remember now, we went for basically a 3 day music festival / nightclub at "the corporation" my whole experience of it is kind of blurry, I remember there being a a tesco or morrisons near by B&B that had a big 24 hours sign, but it was only open from like 6 am to 10 pm

near by the B&B we stayed at*

Don't know m8

Corp was a fucking dirty club though

Sadly, this
Not sure, he should be. Best American player last ten years

It's much better than it was a few years ago

>lots of recent investment, business and residential
>some of the best schools in GB
>boxfresh infrastructure
>great for sporting events
>vibrant arts scene (has the best live music venue in GB)
>unironically the best curryhouses in GB

The shit areas, like with all major cities, are mostly self contained so the scumbags only really get to stab themselves.

Who will be our next N'Zonzi? Arnie? Crouch?