Massive decline in stonerthreads

>massive decline in stonerthreads

STONER THREAD! Whats Sup Forums smoking on? Grabbed myself some loosely pressed tumbler hash for dumb cheap today; packing bowls as we speak. Pic is from earlier today

go get a job user

>implyign I don't have a shit tier pizza delivery gig

I Just got off work, user.

>inb4 get a real job

Also training to be an automotive tech

* get a real job user

get a real job user

Das a walnut.

I wanna get the Volcano but it's fucking expensive so I think I'm going to get the Arizer Extreme Q instead

>get a real job then

The Extreme Q is decent; but my suggestion is to go with the handheld alternative to the Volcano. The Crafty (i think thats what its called) packs all the effiency of the volcano and extremeq into your hands. Even has a nifty bluetooth app for temp control

Puffin my blueberry flavored weed juiiiceee

I have a real job m8, just don't think it's responsible to blow $500 on my weed habit.

I've read nothing but good reviews for the crafty, but I already have a portable vape (firefly 2). I want something that doesn't need batteries for when I'm at home, and I also like the idea of the balloon/bag thing

memes

Every time I get one of those i burn the damn coil and it ends up tasting like crap

Bags are always fun. Especially with the "make your own length" bag. Make a personal sized balloon; or the 14 foot monster if you're just feeling ignorant

Lighting is better on the first pic

you guys shut the fuck up. not even OP. They keep our cars running user.

you know, a lot of stoners have white-collar jobs

Anyone else living a "I live in a non legal state so I take my plug gives me and don't ask any questions so I have no clue what it is" life?

I live in a "I live in a legal state but the legislators are so fucked at implementing laws that there are no licenses to sell so I still get unknown expensive garbage"

thread needs more widdly scuds.

Wtf is a real job
>me being real
>having job

Ah, I feel ya man, it's rough.
But hey, at least we have *some* weed and that all that matters

living in Oregon. today's deal was an ounce of 5 different strains (between 12-20%thc)
yesterday's deal was 3 grams of 80% shatter for 45$
its a good goddamn time to be alive.
>sorry user, but if you're going, your state will catch up eventually

the ounces were 90$ each btw, also..dubs

double dubs!! suck it!!

how much was that kief

I've been packing a deep bowl of depression every night homie. St0n3rz 4 lyf3.

Tfw I got 3.75 grams of indica a pipe and pre rolled joint for 40$
Weed is legal now
I have a good job and smoke too