Ask a guy who can jump dimensions to any point in his own timeline anything

Ask a guy who can jump dimensions to any point in his own timeline anything

Why haven't you exterminated the Jews yet?

Is Alfred from batman black?

who did you think gave me the power goy ?

this isn't rick and morty I have to have been born in the timeline. so everything is pretty normal

Why the fuck are you wasting time on Sup Forums if you have this power?

Rape gets old after a while and i cant tell real people without them thinking im insane or joking

Hmm..
>can jump dimensions to any point in his timeline
please elaborate on this statement

I have no questions user. If I could jump timelines, I wouldn't. This is clearly the best one

when i fall asleep and i guess some-point right before i wake up (i still dream) I find myself in a really lucid like surreal environment. Its like a compilation of my life , it isn't always the same, sometimes a field, usually a serious of doors and hallways. i look around and i choose a room that is a moment of my life and then i wake up on that day.

Hilary wins in most, nothing horrible usually happens but sjw culture is always worse

I realize this is a joke but you don't jump dimensions in the same timeline you faggot. That isn't how the multiverse theory works.

I can alter that day and continue down a different timeline. I just have to have experienced that moment to jump to it

Sounds like someone who has never jumped dimensions in his own timeline

how is moving to another dimension even possible?

its only my consciousness that moves. How this is possible ? how the fuck should I know. I might try and work it out eventually since im basically immortal now

Yes, you're a troll, I get it, now go remake your thread with a little logic you cucklord

its ok man, its pretty incomprehensible. i dont expect you to understand, i dont even understand

Fine, but I have no idea how to contact him.

I feel like you would travel through other dimensions through astral projection?

I guess thats what im doing, it only happens when I lose consciousness. When I wake up on the chosen day im me though exactly as I would have been that day and then everything is as real as now.

wow, sounds trippy as hell

Going back to being a kid is the worst, I have all this knowledge of myself and what I am but none of the emotional control. I end up just crying in my mums arms due to the weight of the nihilism

2042 is gonna be one hell of a year!

how so

ever read Slaughterhouse Five?

ive never went that far before, this is actually the longest ive stayed down one time line.

I mostly went to the past and became a rapey junky. im trying to live clean because the guilt eventually catches up

What's the furthest you've ever got with a girl? One time, a girl let me touch her booby.

>Slaughterhouse Five

Nope, just googled it thanks for the suggestion looks similar to what im going through, thanks.

Nice did.
Now come back when you've become a God, then you'll be on my level.

i kidnapped a couple of girls from my highschool (from like 8 years ago) and done pretty much everything for a weekend.

but never boob, teach me your secrets

Maybe in another 15000 years you'll understand the multiversal grid system so you won't accidentally the end of creation

Try killing tens of thousands people in a city with a weapon of mass destruction because you had to make a hard choice that ended up not mattering in the end anyway. Then you go mercenary to save cash for a few decades because the technology is alot more fun than the 1400's. Drinking copius amounts of absinthe with Shakespeare (dude was a drunk asshole with a side of arson) also Abraham Lincoln loved smoking weed. Like lots of weed. He had his hat half filled with buds most of the time. Africa and Asia were fun till the British stopped invading

Can you and have you changed shit in your life?

Can I get the winning lotto numbers for next week please.

What are tomorrow's lottery numbers?

A friend of mine claimed he fell through a wormhole mid day and while walking through backyards, the numbers on the houses were years. He decided to go to the 1940s and meet Albert Einstein. Eventually some lady called the cops on him for being in her back yard and he was detained

Yeah i can, i can continue down the timeline from the day I select. So if i go back and decide to lets say pick a different university course and continue with it, see what life would have been like if i talked to thst pretty girl and basically fix any mistake or regret .

I spent a while on medication for schizophrenia down one timeline when i first jumped and i genuinely believed i was insane.

since then ive pretty much lived like a real life GTA. If i can just wipe the slate clean why does it matter ? I dont know how long i lived that way for its pretty hard keeping track of time when your living like ground hog day.

I woke up one day and realised i was becoming a monster so im trying to live clean now, lifes no fun when you correct everything you need to let mistakes happen. I can get compulsive about doing days "perfectly"

Couldnt tell you if i wanted to I would need to log in on the same time of the same day and hope you happen to log on aswell to do that (free will is certainly a thing) . I wake up at the beginning of the day.

Im actually a recent lotto winner, not telling which country

user, you are walking a dangerous path. Also, are you not aware the physical trauma you're causing yourself? Consistently ripping your consciousness out of your body from time to time wreaks havoc on your cortex, dude. Also, you don't seem to be considering the effects that it may be having on your own dimensional barrier. You don't want to tear apart your own quantum fabric, do you? You may want to stick around and stop jumping so much. This isn't like teleportation. There are severe consequences.

Idk and Idc how long you live been practicing this, but the negative effects that can be and ARE be generated from this will always and only ever happen to you and you alone.

That said, don't go accidentally jumping into a timeline where your atoms dissolve.

kek

Take me with you

If you can jump to any point on your timeline, then you would already know every question that would be asked.
So why can't you answer all of our questions before we ask them?

Is your name Kevin?

Are you wearing brown shoes?

Who shot JFK
And where did Hitlers body end up

also, magnets, how do they work

Things dont happen the same way every-time, things are usually very similar but it comes down to probability. the longer into my day something is the less likely it will happen the same way

nope
barefooted
want born that far back though my guess is lyndon johnston and Argentina

difference in polarity between the ends

Didn't you have your own tv show?

Why haven't you done anything interesting in the timeline?

The world is full of fucking human garbage, user. If you've changed anything, all you've done is help make it this shitty.

I hope you have bigger plans user. There are musicians that need to be saved from puking on their own vomit, a JFK to save in order to keep the space program on track and from getting all fucked up by Nixon, a 9/11 to prevent, Natural Disasters to warn of, a few key assassinations to make, and a Nazi Party to protect from disaster.

When does the pain go away?

Hello me, miss ya man. We need to get together for a jam session again

If i gave you the ability to save and load your life from anytime you slept why would any of that retain meaning ?

when you die user, then you just see the doors and it starts again

Meaning is not required, user.

when you releasing your next novel, Kurt?

do you tell yourself that when you play fallout or skyrim ?

which slaughterhouse do you prefer? 4? 5? or 6?

Last vidya game I played was SMB3, the summer it came out.

I tell myself that when I create art. If I paint bowl of fruit, I will still sell it. Its value is not in its meaning. It is in the final outcome merely existing. Meaning is not required. Its only meaning is "[the image of] fruit". If someone wanted an actual valuable meaning of "fruit", they would actually look at, acquire, or eat, a piece of fruit.

Ascribing meaning to things that do not warrant meaning, is a mental illness in the human psyche, along the lines of seeing order where there is none. Shadows of your lamp aren't monsters that pop into existence just to get you, they're just shadows of a lamp you put on the desk earlier that day. No meaning.

I like the 5th one.
Especially the part where they come out of the underground, and everything's incinerated rubble.

The young girls that climbed into the watertower to escape the firebombing but were found afterward to have been boiled alive till all their flesh fell off their bones made me sad though. Nice job, England.

Please do me a favor and travel to a dimension or a future where you can acquire a cellphone that can grant me wishes. It should be easy for you to track me down with future/interdimensional tech.

If this was true you, I would ask you to jump to a time in your lifetime 5 years ago and post the same thing on here. Problem with that is it would create a paradox and is exactly why it's all in your head and you're either a troll or legit need help

Would you please fuck off to some other time stop or whatever faggot term you have for somewhere else?

Was it all worth it? Your choices, I mean

. . . we also will be thinking you're insane or joking.

OP confirmed loli fag. He had to bring up little girls in his personal delusion.

have you seen any really nice flowers?

Don't jump timelines.

You'll cause a quantum superposition, and that isn't a good thing.