Best gun to kill yourself...

Best gun to kill yourself? Heard too many stories of people surviving and living as a parapalegic the rest of their lives. Fuck that, I wanna make sure the job is finished.

Yeah killing yourself sucks, don't do it, you want your life to end on a sad note?

>Make sure you are alone. Put a noose around your neck. Shoot yourself in the temple with a .22 or higher so that you'll *at least* severely black out and die of strangulation (if for some reason not from the gunshot).

How could anyone survive that?

i want it to end with a bang, actually

Shotgun w/game load or slugs.

Shotgun blast to the head. 00 buckshot or slug. 99% effective, lowest pain, fastest time to death. The lights just go out.

>99% effective
Are you telling me that if you put 100 people in line and shoot them in the head with a fucking shotgun one of them will walk it off?

One of them will live. As a vegetable, maybe in a coma, but will live.

supposedly hitmen like .22s, the bullet has enough power to get into the skull, but not exit, so it rattles around in your brain cage until your noodle is mush. Temple shot is probably highest likelihood of not fucking up, that or straight back through your eyeball.

45-70 with a buffalo bore 500 grain

Pro-tip: don't use a fucking handgun.

won’t that just go clean through my skull?

what is this, reddit?
any of them. cheaper and faster to hang yourself. you won't feel a thing. 20 seconds, you'll be unconscious. super easy.

>oh noes don't do it

Only right answer

>look how dumb I am
> so it rattles around in your brain cage until your noodle is mush

myth

>Temple shot is probably highest likelihood of not fucking up, that or straight back through your eyeball.

also fucking wrong. The brainstem is the area you want to destroy to ensure death, that equates to a bullet aimed approximately at the bridge of the nose, or thru the ear if aiming at the side of the head

Yes it will with a massive gaping hole

>supposedly hitmen like .22s, the bullet has enough power to get into the skull, but not exit, so it rattles around in your brain cage until your noodle is mush.
After entering the skull the .22 round would likely either exit (i.e. still have energy) or stop instead of ricocheting. They say that the mob has favored .22 LR in hits, but that's probably because such a low caliber gun is pretty silent, idk.

Simple, don't KYS. Figure out why you want to and fix the problem. Life sux? Change it. Woman problems? Get a new one. Spend a week doing coke and banging hookers. See if that changes your mind. What do you have to lose?

Cocaine and hookers. That's a great reason to live.

Now all we need is one hundred volunteers to test if this is true.

Life has no meaning. In a hundred years will anyone care that some guy killed himself? Will there even be anyone around to care? As I type this someone probably just killed themselves. Maybe a lot of people. People die all the time and the world just keeps on turning, not giving a FUCK. When i’m dead i’ll stop existing. what does that even mean? what is existing? is there anything beyond this? what even are we? if i kill myself will i wake up in the future as a robot or something? will i be punished by god or something? does god even exist? what’s the point? why are we here. just to kill each other? to kill ourselves? to laugh cry hate love what the fuck does it even matter i don’t even know why i’m writing this i’m so sad i just want to know what is beyond why am i even fucking here is the point of life just to live or what am i supposed to do have babies and propagate my genes? what does that accomplish i live on in their memories or some bullshit i’ll eventually just be forgotten just like everyone that has died before me that will die after me nothing matters

Any gun will work. Just make sure you are in a place where you won’t be found for few days, that way if you some how fuck up you will still bleed out and die after a couple days.

Who the fuck cares about sky fairies and random nobodies 100 years from now

Do something that makes YOU happy, fuck everyone else

Best type of gun to kill yourself with would be a shotgun. Handguns are risky if you're worried about it not doing the job. A shotgun will turn your brain in to mincemeat.

Honestly, I wouldn't kill myself with a gun. The best way to commit suicide is probably using helium. It won't induce the same type of panic you'd get if you were suffocating with CO2 and is probably extremely euphoric. So you'll just pass out and suffocate without realizing you're actually suffocating.

Also, wearing a diaper is probably a good idea too. I wouldn't want to make my suicide in to a giant fucking mess for my family, so no guns and wear a diaper so it collects whatever shit\piss ends up leaking out of you.

break action shotty. cheap. one shell is all it takes. makes a mess though.

What if what makes me happy is brutally murdering you and your family?

You're on the right track but you're not there yet kiddo.

Shotgun. Bear shot.

You're done.

buy a motorcycle,its not like youll be worried about your finances, and ram into the side of a walmart at 100 miles per hour. Even if you lose your nerve halfway through youll still likely die from losing control getting flung arse first into a stop sign.
>who knows, maybe the thrill of bike riding will renew your will to live.

Motorcycles are the best antidepressant mankind has every invented.

The key to a successful suicide it to orient the gun towards your Axis vertebrae in your spinal column, or towards your medulla oblongata, whis is responcible for basic life fingiobs like realities systems and heart regulation. You want a shotgun to blow your head clean off your body. If you want a "clean" funeral instead, you want a handgun that will penetrate into your skull, but will not exit. The bullet will bounce around the inside of your skull causing critical damage.

You could also hang yourself on stream, but don't be like that stupid bitch Katy who hanged herself at sunset. It was so dark at the time of the actual hanging that I couldn't see what was happening clearly, I can't fap to what I can't see.

Correction. My mobile device is laggy when I type and often makes autocorrection typos.

-Basic life functions, like operating the respiratory system and heart regulation.

Wadcutter rounds, less range but more umf.

You'll shoot your eye out!

Desert Eagle .50 AE

.454 Casull.

You probably won’t even have a head left.

If you wanna die pick up cigarettes, it helps you out now and it's not like you'll live long enough for cancer to strike. just my two cents

a stick of dynamite under hat