So I have a blood test tomorrow but I'm really horny and my gf too...

So I have a blood test tomorrow but I'm really horny and my gf too, would it alter my test results if I fuck her tonight?

Yes

Thanks, I guess I'll have to wait then.

youre a fuckin' retard Op...

haha what the fuck? no

Unless she has an STD or something, you're good to go. Nothing from her body/bloodstream will make it into yours.

But, I mean, if I cum won't alter something on my test results? I know nothing about this, sorry if I sound too dumb asking.

Hahaha what test are you getting op?

Unless you are getting your free testosterone measured, no ur free to use your hand tonight op.

what is this test for man? drugs or just a checkup?

No, you massive idiot

/thread

Just a check up, I haven't been well in a while and docs are trying to figure out what's wrong with me, that's why I'm taking the test.

yeah dude, sex is not going to change your bloodwork.

Unless she literally has an STD and gives it to you, in which case it's a good thing you're getting your bloodwork done haha.

That phlebotomist is an idiot and should take her finger off of the needle before she gets AIDS

Thanks!! Good to read that

If you're just getting a checkup the main thing they test your blood for is your iron count which is determined mostly by diet, sex won't change that.

she's wearing gloves you fucking moron.

Probably gonna draw a CBC, CMP, Lipid panel, Thyroid screen. I draw these labs all the time for hundreds of patients each year. None of those labs are affected by vanilla sex. Have fun op.

That's just what I'm going to test, you're the best, thanks!!

it wouldn't even show up that fast.

>vanilla sex
explain me this?

Vanilla sex y soft and simple sex.