Can we talk about this album and how the last 3 songs are actually the best ones hroughout?

Can we talk about this album and how the last 3 songs are actually the best ones hroughout?

feet don't fail me is the goat album opener desu

Un-Reborn Again is underrated

I liked the first single, until i read through the lyrics

All the songs are great. Don't feel like skipping any desu. But the last one is my favorite

I've played Head Like a Haunted House at least 50 times already.

Honestly, the felt like a 7/10 at first, but I'm really feeling more optimistic about it after a few more listens.

Felt the same, only with Hideaway.

It's the best album Eagles of Death Metal has ever released

Second half>first half

Worst of their albums by far.

Era Vulgaris? Yeah, it's pretty bad in comparisson, i agree.

Villains of Circumstance has to be one of the best ways to end an album.

Im the only one that hears a drop in volume in song 6/7 and remains for the rest?

It happened on the leak and spotify now as well

HOLY SHIT. hlahh has the best hook of any song I've ever listened to. Ever. Not even meming. I feel similarly. First listen was probably an optimistic 7.5 and 2 more later it's probably closer to an 8.5

That's not Rated-R my dude

Era Vulgaris is great

Villains of Circumstance is my favorite song in months

yeah, that happened to me and I d/led the zippyshare one that was posted on the archive

Fortress is my personal favorite on the album

That happened to me, on the leak it's the digital watermark, and then Spotify was detecting the files from the leak in my music folder and playing them instead, deleting them fixed it for me and it hasn't come back

I like it, but it's the worst album.
The way you used to do is the worst song

seconded. fortress is my fav by far.

Can someone explain to me why people shit on EV so much? As someone who likes all of QOTSA's work it's always been near the top of their discography for me. Besides the singles like Sick, Sick, Sick, 3's & 7's and Make it Wit Chu (with it being the weakest of those three songs for me), I'm Designer is really fantastic; arguably my second favourite song on the album and a top 10 for all of their work. Misfit Love is great and one shouldn't sleep on Battery Acid either. They're all good though, don't get me wrong.

Cant agree man. First 3 songs and 3s and 7s carry that album. Its one of the only ones I can't just listen to all the way through anymore. If you include fun machine and era vulgaris (song) I think it gets stronger but the middle just feels like a low.

lol

Yeah, agreeing with this. I was hopeful after they dropped The Evil has Landed, and the album is growing on me a bit... but there are some solid songs and some solid riffs, and that's about it. And I do appreciate the slickness of Ronson's production, but there are times where the low end is just too thin.

With you on this. Misfit Love is one of my top QOTSA tracks (and it remains my favorite track live--it's melt-your-face-off good).

I would have preferred TCV 2.0 over this, Jones is not getting younger...