50 million Africans face hunger after crops fail again

theguardian.com/global-development/2016/may/22/africans-face-famine-after-crops-fail

RIP Europe, enjoy your 50 million nigger refugees.
This couldn't have happened at a worse time.

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/kirk_sorensen_thorium_an_alternative_nuclear_fuel
flibe-energy.com/
rense.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't understand why they won't farm, create crops, plant seeds I really don't get any of this, all over the world people donate billions for Africa and this is happening? Where the hell is the money going?

How DARE you question their abilities you fucking racist!!!

Probably towards ipads and U2 concerts and shit

What are they doing wrong?

>U2

this isn't 1994 bro

>given most fertile land on earth
>given billions of dollars in free farming equipment
>eat all the seeds because you are too lazy to plant them and then starve every subsequent year

niggers everybody

this guys solid gold throne

They aren't watering the fields

We're keeping them from going extinct. Sort of like pandas.

>kick out and/or murder the white farmers
>starve

History is not without a sense of righteousness.

Let. Them. Starve. Holy fuck do people unironically still care about these animals?

The diamond encrusted bulletproof Rolls Royces of dictators and generals have to come from somewhere user.

I'm not even surprised

Niggers, not even once

soon Africa will be full of good little consumers who love the west

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK THE NIGGERS! Stay the fuck out of Europe.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

WE WUZ KANGS!

too busy buying nikes with lights in em

after all, who the fuck needs food?

spinners, rims, nikes, gold teeth and drugs are what a nigger needs

literally this on a national scale lmao

DIE DIE DIE YOU FUCKING RATS

/thread

>Stay the fuck out of Europe.
your leaders are going to let them all in with open arms and there's nothing you can do about it

Mutti Merkel will take care of this, don't you worry

All those poor Africans are going to have to go to Europe. Like the Syrians, they are facing a war, and they are in need of assistance. You arnt racist, are you Europe? Ypu wont help all the Syrians but then reject the Africans, will you? That would be intolerant

This sums it up.

CULTURAL APPROPRIATION.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

So kony is now king of africa???

A very strange drought that seems to stop at the doors of white farmers (conveniently not mentioned in the article)

>mfw Europoors though we would collapse and become a white minority first

People underestimate the impact of the tsetse fly, it prevents grazing and cultivation over enormous tracts of land because your workers and livestock will die. Not a whole lot you can do about that.

There's no excuse for Zimbabwe though

Africans can't into farming unless someone is whipping them.

Do we have any spare nukes?

seems like they need to learn how to run a country, they wanted independence, they wanted whites out, they get aid from whitey, they get food and clothing, they still cant learn to run a fucking country, they need to die out, allow nature to take its course.

No rims?

>implying king nigger will ever use them on his own people

Nice

Are flies the niggers of the animal world?

That's spooky, it's almost like farming requires a certain level of intelligence and commitment to work hard.

No, flies serve a purpose. They deal with wastes and serve as population control

No user. The correct answer is niggers. You see niggers are the root of nearly all the world's problems. All the other problems are because of jews.

The link says they're in a drought. I don't know how it is over there, but every state I've lived in only required me to dig six or so feet down before the hole started filling with water. Do they not have wells? Is the whole continent just a dry desert?

How fucking long can these fucking Africans survive. They've been with no food for the last 100 years.

When I was younger I told a chaplain's assistant, "how can you believe in a loving God when there's starvin childrunz in Africa and all that?" and he recounted how he used to be a missionary, taught Africans how to farm, gave them seeds and equipment etc, they came back a few years later, they had eaten all the seeds and sold the tools and were back to starving.

Did you not watch that documentary about chinks colonizing africa? Empire of dust I think it was called.

we keep sending them food, for what purpose I don't really know

They live in the instant, they can't plan for shit, which is a bit of a problem when trying to do agriculture...

They haven't evolved beyond being hunter/gatherers basically.

Their contact with white civilization happened way too quickly for them to adapt.

This could easily be resolved by investing in this guy but noooooooooo wo loves our coal, oil, and gas too much.

ted.com/talks/kirk_sorensen_thorium_an_alternative_nuclear_fuel

flibe-energy.com/

All the non-whites chase the white people everywhere confused about why they aren't as successful as white people

Prove me wrong

Flies(well, maggots) play an important role in decomposition.

>after crops fail again

Nice reading comprehension you got there faggot

See

I can't. You can't prove a factual statement wrong. You win.

Niggers shoot each other all the time this is just bigger.

that nigga look like my bus driver

But they did not eat the seeds... It says the crops FAILED. Can't you idiots read?

Dolphins are.

It can't be weaponized. Thats why thorium will never get used.

rense.com/

>search for that story
>find it
>follow it to the main page
>it's literally like 1993 threw up all over Sup Forums and then Alex Jones showed up

why didn't the crops ever fail when white farmers still lived there?

Naturz be raycis. Why cropz only grow fo' white devil?

Oh yeah, I forgot.

I've never donated to one of those things, we here in Denmark hold on big donation "festival" where big companies donate hundreds of thousands of DKK.

It baffles me, it doesn't even help.

It's the same logic. Crops fail because niggers can't maintain the dams used to irrigate.

Learn 2 read

>as a crisis across the continent triggered by El Niño

Nothing to do with white farmers. Nigeria has no white farmers and does perfectly fine with farming.

Ok mutombo

who cares?

What part of 65 iq are you not getting? Are you of African descent?

>>as a crisis across the continent triggered by El Niño

Damn read the article at least.

LAWD, AH SHO CUD GO FO SOME EATIN' RITE BOUT' NOW MASSA

>He has everything.
>But inside, he has nothing.

>Learn 2 read
lrn2read yourself
How "El Niño" did spare only Zambia? El niño is a fake liberal excuse to hide nigger's incomptence.

El Niño affects the whole world. Mostly South America, but it upsets the weather patterns, changes them all over.

Yet only Africa is suffering from seriously failed crops. Weird, innit?

Just an ignorant American here.
Correct me if I get any of this wrong.

>Europeans colonize Africa
>build several nations/societies that prosper
>niggers get butthurt about being pushed around by white Europeans
>niggers whine and complain for -- oh -- decades
>by whining for decades, niggers generate enough global butthurt to eradicate European presence
>without white European presence, nigger countries descend into lawless anarchy and starvation

Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

60%

They do plenty of farming. That's not the problem.

niggers have eaten the seeds almost every second year lmao

Learn to interpret things.

Weather and climate has affected agriculture since the beginnings of time.

We never starve in the west because we've learned how to control it through irrigation systems, dams, etc.

>yes
>yes
>add leftists
>leftists fund and motivate the niggers in their struggle
>nations succumb to leftists, liberate the nations
>hell yes

Pretty accurate.

>Irish were slaves but later on Brits who owned them lived in an islamic shit hole
>It is becuz the Irish are not slaves anymore!!!!!

That's called a majority.

Actually closer to reality than you probably intended it to be leafbro.

I'm in the 'affected area' right now, nothing seems different as far as I can tell
Africans are still Africans, so I guess they've just gotten used to fucking droughts every three years or so

Che Guevara was half-redpilled

Kek, I like when cucked maple niggers get btfo by their own. Thanks for being more than a fucking leaf.

Somebody post Mugabe crying for white farmers to return.

These hominids were riding the backs of the white man for too long. 50M is nothing btw, they'll get that many out in a few years after white man gibs food again.

A few major things are happening consecutively.

>The institutions on the local level are fucking garbage in most of subsaharan Africa, and can't protect farmers

Think of it like this. Once humans begin farming, they become prey to other humans as they cannot leave their land lest they lose its investment. This is why serfdom lasted for such a long time. For the usual, it means that the government or what stands in place of it will come around and demand whatever percentage of value they can without fucking everything up. When there is instability, assuming the farmers are not destroyed outright, they must either pay deeply into their own reserves, or flee as their farms are repossessed or overtaxed to the point of exhaustion.

In Euroasia and the Americas this really didn't happen as much due to the interdependence of nobility on peasantry. If you fail to effectively protect your serfs, you're going to fucking starve with them. Africa not only can import goods, but can also continually steal goods as long as there are goods to steal due to the ability to move faster and less risk of violence against them as they're armed.

>Their economic structures are very poorly defined, and the above makes it worse

To incentivize sustenance farming in Africa is hard. Many Africans would rather fuck off and do something else than work long hours producing little that will get stolen by other Africans. Unfortunately, foreign intervention in the region makes this viable; why be a farmer when you can be a guard at a Chinese mine and make 10x as much and do less work?

People may also flee to urban centers, but urban centers in most African countries do not take care of their own to any effective degree; if homeless masses start starving on their doorstep, the despots of the region will march boots on them. They do not give a fuck about them, and they're already demonized by the West, anyway.

1/2

how fast is the internet there?

Why do we keep sending them aid? For what reason? We don't even send them as much aid as other countries.

I blame evangelical missionaries and jews, exploitative fucks.

>Weird, innit?

Not an argument

So they should have blasted shit with pesticides they could not afford?

If you put nets on your crops almost nothing gets to them, I used to grow plantains and bananas and had to use pesticides so weeds don't grow around the plants and destroy them, I put a nice little tarp in my bananas and they would always survive.

I get maybe 1.3 MBps on a good day

guys we've been looking at this all wrong.

we should be giving these countries more money so that their corrupt governments can kill off all the nigger retards like they always do.

That was the excuse back in the Nixon era - we don't need to weaponise it anymore. Now though, it's a matter of getting this out to the mass media and the public at large so they can demand funds be put into LFTR R&D and stop big oil and big gas companies for good.

The good news is R&D on LFTRs is happening in several countries, especially China and Canada. One day, these countries won't need anything from the Middle East anymore.

no one should be slightly surprised