I'm getting really close to suicide once again Sup Forums
Can anyone post something to take my mind off of things

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Byrq_jNLHuk
youtube.com/watch?v=HleV90NNvcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does this help?

little bit

Since this time yesterday the total human population increased by 150,000 people. This number will not reverse and will continue exponentially until total catastrophe occurs. If you choose not to stick around for that, no one's going to blame you.

You like kittens?

How about abortions?

Yeah, you got some?

No. How 'bout this?

Can you livestream your suicide? Don't be that that stupid bitch Katy and put some effort into making the video watchable and viewing experience enjoyable. Is was sunset by the time Katy hanged herself and was dark before the good stuff happened. I can't fap to what I can't see, you get me?

As a visual thing, not really. As a human rights thing I support it 100%. They aren't people and they don't deserve respect.

Do you like Nirvana?

The gradual darkening in that video makes even more surreal and depressive

no they suck dicks

I dont know much about them
I watched a documentary on Kurt Cobain for some reason though

Do you like Resident Evil 4?

Rick and Morty? (If you're intelligent enough to understand the show)

Does this?

yeah

damn, thats really relaxing
Do you have more of those?

Do you think Billie Joe Armstrong should quit wearing make up and punk shit?

I'm sorry but I think I haven't browsed reddit long enough

How is this?

hi user i am really high and just am getting cheeze its and i mean you dont want to kill yourself because what about the cheez its

or chill with pepe

Is it euphoric?

get high on weed, only thing that keeps me living

is this turning into a comfy thread?
I'll contribute then

True, but I want to see the full expressions of struggling and the fading of consciousness on thier face when I fap. there aren't very many good videos of women hanging themselves. There are more videos of men hanging thenselves (which is still fappable to me, it's the submission of the dying that m ales me diamonds to me) or being executed in the Middle East, but none of women.

He has a few good songs but I'm more into orchastral music. Why do you ask?

I'm the user you tagged btw

I dont know why, but I have always really liked this picture for some reason

Space

It's so empty. It reminds me of how Rick and Morty remind me that life is meaningless. It sucks being this intelligent.

edgy

you like this pic?

youtube.com/watch?v=Byrq_jNLHuk
maybe this will take it off your mind

I honestly feel a bit better now
thanks Sup Forums, I know that even when I am at my lowest, I can always turn to you Sup Forumsros

my pleasure

youtube.com/watch?v=HleV90NNvcQ

Stop being a faggot and just do it. That said, i know you like the D too much to stop, so just up end your entire life, go for a road trip, and settle down were you run out of money for gas.