So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

nice bait, but on the .0001% chance it isn't bait, just dump her you cuck

dubs of truth

This thread gets posted at least once a day. Please kill yourself for posting this shitty bait, also, if by some miracle you're one of the few that actually is thinking about doing this? Please walk in front of an oncoming train right now.

absolutely.

The proper response would be "Only if you watch ed me fuck a cute little asian girl".

/thread

kys

copypasta, stale copypasta

Not bad / 10

wish mine would

This shit again?

stale/10

This op, don't waste your time with some broad who can't be satisfied with one cock.

It's way hotter than you think

Every five minutes, Russiabot has to inject cuck threads, to make sure murritards are reminded they either hate niggers or hate the people who like niggers.

Thanks Kremlin, I almost forgot, from 3.5 minutes ago.

Do u think a bbc would look good in this ass

you'd have to provide an ass worth looking at 1st despite a cock (wether its BBC, white, or whatever race) in it.

You are a cuck. Literal definition. beta scum

shes already fucking other dudes behind your back bro. I would break up with her.

this GODDAMN THREAD AGAIN

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

>your hand doesn't count

I would love to see my gf taking a BBC

Everyone knows it's only the cuck faggot men in the relationship who push for this.

There's nothing beta about satisfying your woman