Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
youtube.com/watch?v=c9MdW8RISCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i think i saw you on omegle

Do people ever meet traps from these threads irl?

I hung out with this faggot

I fuck this Korean one on the reg.

Not bad. Wish I had a chance to, but there don't seem to be any on Canada's west coast.

Yo who the fuck is this? He is way better then that disgusting rei the kitten faggot.

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Just some faggot I met on fb

Fuck, goddamn a better trap then 99.9% of the disgusting faggots that get posted here that look like dudes in drag. It is fucking gross.

Don't bother, bitch was fucking lame, couldn't even keep a conversation in the same place

post moar

odds that they are using somebody else's images?

Why would you meet an mentalky ill person to have a conversation? Idiot.

Ah shit, that sucks. I wouldn't mind just sex, but I'd honestly just wanna take a trap on a date

She was hot and I thought I might try and date her
Maybe it was just that specific girl, but I wouldn't. She seemed alot different online

maybe she was nervous because you act creepy and you're a stranger from the internet

Gave me a pic once with my name on a paper so I don't think so
The other ones I have are a bit more personal and revealing.
"She" browses this place sometimes so I don't want to be found posting that personal shit.
The 2 I posted are the only public ones

Such a cutie, she's 16 tho

I thought about that, I don't know, she moved anyways I think
She was cool over the internet, lol

only face pic on fb

kill yourself

user, it's okay to be gay

Real question and sorry about the negative tone, but have you ever met a trap or similar that's not just a little bit retarded?

I mean, I'm not retarded, but I guess I also don't try to meet people from Sup Forums.

Is that the correlation?

is that you porter robinson?

The one I met wasn't retarded, actually pretty smart, just a bit all over the place, I couldn't get her to stay on track of conversations

youtube.com/watch?v=c9MdW8RISCI

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

Delet this

Maybe you couldn't keep up with her or wasn't interested in your autistic topics

Oh no... those are "traps"?

no, this is

didnt necessarily mean from b

but I think a very general thing with traps is that they're very introvert and shy for example, I dunno

My IQ is not high enough to even know what this is.

sounds like something a faggot would say

Chip and shorty

Nothing matters, everybody's gonna die, come watch some traps

I would totally meet up with one of the autistic QTs on here if one was in Philly.

I wouldn't consider myself in that way, but you never know I guess.
You doubt they are? They're fairly obviously traps

Guess this is a trap admirers thread, no actual traps here. Too bad, I'd love to meet one in Vancouver

No traps here because if they post they are bashed and berated

I'd love to meet one in a dark ally

But that's wrong. There usually isn't traps here at this time. And they certainly aren't berated, they are worshiped by a bunch of spergs.

I'd love to meet one in a dark ally too. One that rapes me as punishment for wearing a Trump hat.

>trump supporter wants to be dominated by a ladyboy
why am i not surprised

I was thinking more along the lines of choking them unconscious and shitting in their mouth.

This was the time Shelbi used to post, when I asked her why she never got on b anymore she said because there was always some asshole fucking with her. I tried to get her to post more again and that alot of b missed her, but no dice. It wasn't the first time that happened to a trap though, or the last

>clinton vs trump
>no matter how you vote you get dominated by a ladyboy
The world is a beautiful place.

don't cut yourself on that edge, kiddo.

Okay, so one anonymous guy vs everyone else that gives an endless amount of compliments and worships them. Traps don't get harassed in trap threads, they get praised.

Anyone like?

Oh my fucking god, all you need is a cute little bow tied to it

She showed a screenshot of the thread that broke the straw, there wasn't praise going on, just bunch of people messing with her, putting her down, etc

Go on...

I doubt that, unless she was literally a man in a dress.

Post more, I wanna cum already

i have these panties with a bow!!!
If you insist

Needs to pluck them eyebrows

Any trap that would be will to put something sweet like peanut butter on the penis or feet?

I wanna be friends with you

This is Shelbi I remember when she started posting here as a fresh crossdresser who didn't know that well how to trap

I love cum ;P

10/10 would fuckin destroy

Honestly those are pretty reasonable. Maybe a bit of shaping.

I don't. Though usually you can tell when a trap thread is going to be good and when it's going to be "one of those".

Fuck kik?

Fuckable

Any dom traps?

Asshole please???

I don't think there's any traps actually posting dude

Idk, I haven't seen one thread that had everyone harassing a trap for posting, it's always autistically praising them and trying to get them to post more, with the exception of maybe one or two assholes.

Hey could you do me a favor and let me suck your glorious dick?

Thanks
-fag user

now can you pull your panties up so we can see the bulge?

It doesn't mean that they can't pretend.

Eh, I'm lurking.

Probably the best I can do is an uninterested hand/footjob while I do something else. Maybe gentle dom.

Gentle is good!!! Not sure about the guy originally asking but I would like to have a dom who doesn't want to hurt me. :)

Sorry no Kik
Thanks!!
Sure!!
Yes please
-Taylor

I just want a trap to fuck me.

My god yes...
After I sucked you off what would you do to me?

-fucking faggot