I used to support Trump, I even voted for him in my states primaries...

I used to support Trump, I even voted for him in my states primaries, now I'm no longer a Trump supporter I would honestly rather have anyone even Bernie in office now even though I hate the guy. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Od9Bdfadvc
fortune.com/2015/12/08/donald-trump-bill-gates-internet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you a #CruzMissle now?

g8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

rare flag

Look, it's one of those paid Hillary shills.

No honestly I have no idea who to support now :\
Maybe looking into Gary Jhonson idk

Not gonna work shill.

Move to shill tactic #422

Why do you hate America?

I don't hate America, I agree with most everything he says, but he wants to censor the internet so I can no longer support him.

Not going to work shill.

Move to shill tactic #423

Same
I #Poo4Jindal now

He only wants to block internet access to terrorist regions of the middle east.

Move on to shill tactic #424

He never specifically said that, he didn't really elaborate much on his plans but either way I can not support someone who wants to tamper with the internet

Who is that guy?

>yfw Donald shuts down Sup Forums

Yes he did specifically say that. Many times.
Post an unedited video of him talking about it and you'll see.

Besides, you're a fucking retard if you don't vote for a candidate based on one topic you may disagree on. Truth is, no one can 100% agree with every single position of a particular candidate.

Trump is clearly the best choice to be President.

He never specifically said he would only target the middle east, if I'm mistaken p[lease prove me wrong as he used to be my favorite.

Burden of proof lies with you

youre clearly one of us... this really made me think. im now #artilleryforhillary

That's it I'm a #Hillbilly now!

Also, you DO know the internet is 'tampered' with by our government now.
Any time there is a riot or significant event they block cellphone & internet for that particular area.

How much do you get paid each post? Where can I sign up?

>rare flag
rare flag

I already saw enough convincing proof for me to stop supporting him, if you are trying to change my mind then now it lies with you.

I am not concerned about service being shut down in disaster situations as much as content being censored

I'm not your personal YouTube search engine. Go find it yourself.
Seriously, if he really said that, don't you think Sup Forums of all places would be in an uproar about it? You seem to be the only one ignorant of his stance on that topic. Don't you wonder why?

That's it, I am now #ridingthejohnson

O GREAT ANOTHER CORRECT THE RECORD THREAD.

LET"S ALL SHOW THIS PERSON FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY HOW DUMB WE ARE AND HOW MUCH WE VALUE HIS OPINION ON THINGS THAT DON"T AFFECT HIM.

GIVE THIS MAN NICKELS Sup Forums FILL THIS THREAD AND PAY HIS BILLS WHILE ARGUING WITH AN AD

SHOW EVERYONE HOW BLUE PILLED YOU ARE, AND KEEP POSTING THE ENDLESS CIRCLE JERK FUNDED BY SOROS

MAKE THIS PLACE A GOLDMINE FOR "CORRECT THE RECORD".

YOU KNOW HE DOSEN"T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, HE JUST WANTS YOU TO KEEP POSTING.

SHOW HIM AND THE REST OF THE WORLD HOW DUMB YOU ARE BY POSTING IN EVERY THREAD LIKE THIS.

DID YOU KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY STOPPED REPLING TO THREADS LIKE THIS PEOPLE WOULD STOP POSTING????????????????????????????

FUCKING AMAZING, BUT YOUR SO BLUE PILLED YOU DON"T EVEN CARE.

JUST KEEP TELLING THIS PERSON WHO CAN"T VOTE AND WOULDN'T"T CARE IF HE WASN'T BEING PAID, HE IS WRONG, AND LET HIM COUNT HIS NICKELS. AS SOON AS THIS THREAD IS COMPLETE, HE'LL JUST MAKE ANOTHER BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING POINTLESS COMMENTS ARE A GOD DAMMED GOLD MINE TO HIM.

>ITT instead of addressing your point or trying to convince you, I should insult you, since you broke the circle-jerk in this board
You shouldn't expect a right wing populist to act like a libertarian. There lies your problem.

Post your 'convincing evidence'

You're a shill, so you won't.

I've been around Sup Forums long enough to know they ignore anything that disagrees with their narrative.
and I did find it myself and he never said he would only target certain geographical locations.
I cannot find this "unedited" proof you speak of and you refuse to provide it so what do you expect me to think.

How do you prep the bull?

I'm still right wing lol but Jesus Christ has this board has become so childish if you even so much as have an opinion people come in trolling calling you a shill and a Hillary supporter lol. So how does Gary feel about internet censorship?

He ran for president when the election first started.

How late are you?

T.b.h he's great

I guess pretty late ha!

hot fuckin tar.
If you know this why are you replying?
Sup Forums was once a united community, and all we do now is give jews money by replying to 'correct the record' shills?
Wake up my friend.
REMEMBER to sage
Take Sup Forums back you fucking blue pilled bitches.
Deny it all you want, your actions make you blue pilled.

I think you gave your own answer People do not come here to talk-debate opposite ideas, they come here to circlejerk. If you break it you'll get cuck/shill/back to rabbit/jidf (If you are an oldfag enough to remember this) accusations. The accusations have a basis in reality, If you challange the concensus here YOU do not belong, get the fuck out and post-lurk in some other place.

Goodluck trying to get an answer here, I'm out.

Gary Johnson, the piece of cardboard whose entire existence is a paid effort to take votes from Trump?
Trump or civil war, buddy.

Yeah you're right but I didn't come here for answers. I just came here to answer questions.
bye mr. roach

hmmm do you have anything of substance to say?

Having an opinion and incorrectly stating a position are 2 different things.

You are either uninformed or a shill.

O GREAT ANOTHER CORRECT THE RECORD THREAD.

LET"S ALL SHOW THIS PERSON FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY HOW DUMB WE ARE AND HOW MUCH WE VALUE HIS OPINION ON THINGS THAT DON"T AFFECT HIM.

GIVE THIS MAN NICKELS Sup Forums FILL THIS THREAD AND PAY HIS BILLS WHILE ARGUING WITH AN AD

SHOW EVERYONE HOW BLUE PILLED YOU ARE, AND KEEP POSTING THE ENDLESS CIRCLE JERK FUNDED BY SOROS

MAKE THIS PLACE A GOLDMINE FOR "CORRECT THE RECORD".

YOU KNOW HE DOSEN"T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, HE JUST WANTS YOU TO KEEP POSTING.

SHOW HIM AND THE REST OF THE WORLD HOW DUMB YOU ARE BY POSTING IN EVERY THREAD LIKE THIS.

DID YOU KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY STOPPED REPLING TO THREADS LIKE THIS PEOPLE WOULD STOP POSTING????????????????????????????

FUCKING AMAZING, BUT YOUR SO BLUE PILLED YOU DON"T EVEN CARE.

JUST KEEP TELLING THIS PERSON WHO CAN"T VOTE AND WOULDN'T"T CARE IF HE WASN'T BEING PAID, HE IS WRONG, AND LET HIM COUNT HIS NICKELS. AS SOON AS THIS THREAD IS COMPLETE, HE'LL JUST MAKE ANOTHER BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING POINTLESS COMMENTS ARE A GOD DAMMED GOLD MINE TO HIM.
>not an argument
>happy to have intelligent discourse
>can u?

if I'm uninformed then inform me, what's the big problem? if I'm wrong prove me wrong? I'm pretty sure I'm right though, it's not like I don't want to support trump, I just refuse to support someone who will censor the internet

Yea, get answers from someone who can't even bother to fully inform himself of a position before making a judgment about it.

No thanks shill

I did fully inform myself he said it during one of his rallies/speeches

Fuck.
I'M pissed at life, because my senpai is in the hospital.
It's hard for me to be 'nice' right now.
If yo are right wing, as you asset, why are you arguing?
If you know this board why didn't you turk roach? (no offense to you, just longtime Sup Forums. I have no dislike for you, personally.) You taste bad.
I hate you because you come her and want the butthole of the internet to inform YOU.
Go get an opinion, manufacture a few facebook posts to validate it like everyone else, and start posting again.

exactly what did he say??

Which speech/rally?

>inb4 herr durr i don't remember which speech. Can't quote exactly what he said. hurr deerr but i'm not a shill tho

I never came here wanting any answers lol read my original post I just came here to pass the time and answer some questions about why i no longer support trump, not my fault you guys are all 12 and flip shit the second anyone doesn't circle jerk you lol

here is the video in which he discusses it
youtube.com/watch?v=1Od9Bdfadvc

here is a site discussing it a little
fortune.com/2015/12/08/donald-trump-bill-gates-internet/

as to what exactly he said, not much really, he was very vague, he just implied we need to do something to the internet to stop isis.