How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Everyday

do it

since i figured out being a neet was a long term possibility thanks to my supportive parents

I thought about it today, I hadn't considered it for about 5 years before that

i dont cause i eat healthy, drink plenty of water, get my responsabilities done, save some time to have fun and kept a regular sleep schedule

A few times a day.

PTSD will do that.

Daily.

ITT: crybabies selfdiagnosing shit they dont have

suicide as a concept? or what? i dont know what to do with this vague question.

i once tried to suicide my teacher but he got scare, i naver saw him again.

How often do you breath?

Isn’t someone special... sign of insecurity...

Too often

I've been diagnosed with PTSD twice.

First time I was groomed to die by a pedo when I was 9. The shitstorm was too much, and instead of supporting me, my parents relapsed into heroin addiction

The second time, I lost my job after discovering I have scoliosis.

I'm currently having CBT sessions to try and fix my head.

Family history of suicide, think about it 2-3 times a day passively but with some genuine yearn. But, I also think about winning the lottery about as often. But I could never off myself, to live in the age of anime dickgirls is not a gift to be tossed back.

WAKE ME UP

All day every day 7 days a week 24 hours a day

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

Rarely if ever.

But I think about dying a lot more often.

Not anymore. I'm in it for the long haul.

I tried to kill myself once fucked it up and ended up in a mental, those places are fucking scary but i knew how to lie and act so luckily i was only gone for 3 days.

Everyday

I think it's healthy though lol

Eh, I used to be a depressed neet and considered it a lot. I'm doing a course so I can get into uni but I still see suicide as an option if there's no hope left. Just start doing shit with your life and it gets better, still don't have decent friends though..

I'm fucking tired of this bullshit. I'm fucking tired of being mistreated. I'm tired of having to pretend all of the time. I'm tired of all of this bullshit.
I honestly believe that I won't achieve anything in life, so why even bother? I really don't want to live through the future I know I will have.
The only reason why I haven't done it yet is because of my parents.
Fuck this shit man
I know that I'm too much of a pussy to do it and that this post is worthless but... i dont even know anymore
have a nice day

I know I'm late, but how do you suicide someone?

Sounds like me a couple years ago

How's life user? What's going on

once a lifetime

I've thought about it a few times but not very often. When I was younger and was in a abusive situation I though about it a lot but now's that it's over I've moved on.

Oh shit, I haven't thought about suicide in days. Maybe things are getting better.

Less than I used to.
Things are going well.

>tfw two dollars and fifteen cents

2-5+ times a month. Tried&failed 3×: once attempted OD w/cocktail of Xanax+Fioricet+vodka, second Xanax+hanging, & third attempted starvation & dehydration. Degenerative diseases and PTSD are a bitch.

About the friends part, just learn to enjoy time by yourself and do activities alone and be chill with people

If you actively looks to make friends you won't make any or even if you do it'll be a shitty friendship

2-3 times a day.

everyday