Wife claims I "raped" her?

Wife claims I "raped" her?

I need help bad Sup Forums. My wife has been all moody lately because god knows why so we hadn't had sex for months. Im getting frustrated with her so I start drinking with my work buddies more instead of attempting to get her to chill out. Anyway I got a little too drunk last time I went out and when I got home I was frustrated that she still wouldn't have sex with me. Everytime I made a move she would say "stop" or "not now" but never agressively or strongly. Long story short I ended up fucking her anyway, but the whole time she was really still and quiet. I figured she was just pissy again, but a few days later she starts bringing up "spousal rape" and bullshit like that. Now here I am freaking out that she is going to start spewing this bullshit to other people, fucking up my life in the process. How the fuck do I get her to shut up about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydivorcefirm.com/divorce/cruel-inhuman-treatment-divorce/
criminaldefenselawyer.com/marital-rape-laws.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw&index=2&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If true, you gonna need more help than Sup Forums can provide.
Talk to a lawyer, and try like fuck to patch shit up with her.

Obvious bait is obvious

How is this b8? Shes my wife. She signed up to be with me and everything that entails. Who goes into marriage thinking "hm maybe I wont sleep with my spouse"

Repetitive bait is repetitive

I dont think either of you know what b8 means. Either way OP, I would try and just smooth it over with her. Dont start taking this outside of the home unless it needs to be. You were in the wrong. At the same time, there are obvious frustrations that it came from. I would imagine that someone you've been married to for X years should have some understanding.

It's illegal if proven. My ex wife is having me charged for sexual assault for fucking her in her sleep 4 years ago before we got divorced.

Mostly what he said.
Except talk to a lawyer. But don't let her know.

>Who goes into marriage thinking "hm maybe I wont sleep with my spouse"

at least 90% of women for the last FUCKING ETERNITY. marriage is a contract that women love because it means they get security both financial and physical as well as emotional support and they have to do nothing for it.

Toss her out and fuck hookers.

surprise, you're not entitled to sex, asshat

have you tried hitting her

Obvious question would be why she's so moody but I doubt you'd get to that until the spousal rape bs is sorted out so you want to come at it from a position that nothing bad happened, start convincing her that it was just a thing that happened and doesn't mean anything bad, you were maybe a little drunk and wanted to try and fix things because you find her so attractive/love her/want to make things work blah blah etc etc. Once you get past that and she's willing to talk, find out what her problem is (age-menopause? have you been fucking around? because they always know, even if they don't know it yet) and get her on good terms.
Then pack your shit and get the fuck out because she sounds high maintenance.

>You were in the wrong

nope, guy collected his debt that she owed him for all the things that he provides.

Not OP, but you're not really right. Hes not entitled to sex, from her, but a dead bedroom is certainly grounds for divorce. Implicit in the statement "I won't have sex with anyone but you" is "I will have sex with you".

actually you are, i'm pretty sure that its accepted as grounds for a divorce if one spouse wont sleep with the other.

LOL YOU GOT MARRIED YOU FAGGOT

Do it again and cut her throat in the process. Show her it's not okay to not fuck your husband.

nigga you a rapist lol

And talk to a fucking lawyer. Everything you do at this point can be used against you. Tiny fucking details that you don't even know. Like saying "I'm sorry I was just drunk". Boy you just admitted guilt. Welcome to federal pound me in the ass prison.

>Who goes into marriage thinking "hm maybe I wont sleep with my spouse"

Did your parents keep you locked in the basement your whole life? Or are you just a moron?

Do not admit to anything- not on the phone, not via email, not even in person with her. This is an anti-male world now and if she really has it in for you, your words will sink you.

If I go to a lawyer wont they get all preachy with me on how evil I am for being a man who actually wants to sleep with his wife? How am I supposed to walk up to some "educated" stranger and explain this?

Accuse her of cheating on you, admit nothing, tell her she's crazy, maintain frame.

The only way out is huge nutz

>professional
>oj had lawyers

I think it's family law. That's what you need. And no, they won't give you shit. Find a lawyer who represent men in divorce cases. Not that you want a divorce, but he'll be knowledgeable in the area.

how about you fucking talk with her and apologize

Deny deny deny. See if she presses charges. Wait like six months then dump her ass, she obviously defective. As of now the case is pretty open and shut though with no evidence.

Apologize for what? She fucking started it. Why isnt she apologizing for witholding sex? Am I the only one that thinks I did nothing wrong (other than have her freak out)?

Don't be a scumbag fuckhead, if this is actually true, yes you fucking raped her you absolute shit-for-brains.

If you're super fucking lucky you might be able to convince her you've learned from your mistake by sincerely apologising and having a long chat about how what you did was fucked up.

I think your marriage is probably over. Be a better person from now on.

Post your tiddies with timestamp, jezabel.
This is the worst fucking advice. How about, whatever you do, DON'T admit guilt. Love her, try to make her feel better, cook for her, feel internal remorse and be a good husband, sure. But don't fucking admit guilt. That's like, basic law 101 shit.

>tfw fuck my wife whenever i want, its not up to her
>shitty country so its no big deal

If she hasn't filed charges, gotten a rape kit done then you can squeak out of this one. But realize that this won't end well.

Start drinking more with your friends, go to employee assistance at work and start seeing a shrink. Tell anyone and everyone how depressed you are getting at home, wife has become distant, won't touch you and you are jerking off in the garage. She is verbally abusive and have made threats of leaving you.

When divorce comes around, and it will, she will lay this rape bombshell out there.

You need to have established communications with friends, work and professionals on how much emotional abuse you have been taking.

It will become a he said she said and any divorce lawyer worth their shekels will get it thrown out. Most likely.

Easy to beat if she's ever gotten frisky/woken you up for sex in middle of night etc. Make it clear that it wasn't the first time it'd happened and she seemed normal and responsive (take symptoms from/make it seem like sexsomnia as much as possible).

>Implicit in the statement "I won't have sex with anyone but you" is "I will have sex with you"
This. I remember hearing about a guy that managed to settle fairly after his wife tried to sue for divorce to get everything on the grounds he cheated when she admitted that she'd made it clear she wasn't going to fuck him any more. Don't put up with that shit.

No, dude. You raped her. What you did IS illegal. Just because she's your wife doesn't mean that you are exempt from rape.

This is why a lot of men and women end up cheating on their wives or husbands. Theyre not getting enough sex or attention at home, so they find it elsewhere. But what you did is far worse than cheating. You literally raped her.

Dont know what state youre in but in NY a spouse refusing to have sex is considered "Cruel and Inhuman Treatment" and is grounds for divorce.

nydivorcefirm.com/divorce/cruel-inhuman-treatment-divorce/

My buddy divorced his wife a few years back on those grounds. Lawyered up and everything.

>SJW/beta fgt detected

Except I'm not. I'm just telling you the truth. In the eyes of the law, OP raped her. Whether you're an sjw or not, to say otherwise is not only retarded, but incorrect, cunt.

spoken like a true half brained retard

Explain to me why I'm a half brained retard. I guarantee you, you're going to be incorrect.

Talk to a lawyer, in fact, talk to all the local divorce lawyers. They wont be able to represent her afterwards. Hide assets. DON'T have any kids to try and make her happy. Get out of this marriage. Sex is such a small thing in marriage-if it's OK-something huge if it's not. Life's too short.

You don't know that tho. You don't know the whole context. Maybe every time they've had sex, ever, she's acted this way. Maybe that's how she is. And suddenly now, because she's in a shit mood, things changed.

You actually did rape her you mongoloid. If your wofe stops havung Dec with you you fucjijg talk to her about it. You don't fuck her any way like some kind of ape man.

Yes, but if she tells you no, and you have sex with her anyway, regardless of how shes acting, you are by law committing rape. I don't write the laws, thats just how they are.

Unless OP is lying or she is lying, but based on how OP said it, if he's right, then he did rape her.

>says they're not a SJW/beta fgt
>says all the things a SJW/beta fgt would say

Fuck. Now we need a lawyer AND doctor in here. Someone please! This man is having a stroke!

1. I don't know that many Sjws that would
say the words "retarded" or "cunt", much less browse a board full of such anti-sjw content

2. I am simply just using common sense and not being a fucking dumb mongoloid who can't understand the basics of rape laws.

I'm about as much of an SJW as you are intelligent.

Lol you can't rape your wife.

You're wife is just being an asshole, op. Just figure out what's bothering the dumb cunt and try to remedy it. Also take her out to a nice dinner or something. Also there is a less than 10% chance she reports this """rape."""

Uh, dude she don’t like you no more. No sex is grounds for divorce. Fucking her against her will is grounds for jail. Divorce and find someone else. Perhaps someone that likes a drunk rapist who hangs out with his work buddies and shack up with her.

Leave

It's rape. She said no, you did it anyway.
Maybe you should have asked your wife why she's been moody and not wanting sex instead of sticking your dick in her,

try to take a shower before sex. maybe she is offended by your body odor. also wipe your ass front to back to prevent shit from building up on your nuts.

Marital rape has been illegal since 1993 you tard.

Nope.

>defending their SJW/beta fgt stance even more strongly
>spouting more SJW whiny crap all the while
>demonstrating strong edgelord tendencies also
>still thinks they sound clever and is clearly getting buttfrustrated that they aren't being taken seriously

Shite response/10

Stating the law doesn't make him a sjw, retard.

>Baby Im sorry. Now you can rape me.

>SJW fgt finds himself a white knight
>Proceeds to post sad normie shit to defend his new beta fgt wifu

rape is never okay you don't own your spouse, you arent entitled to her sexuality, just because you signed a legal piece of paper doens't give you control of her body and the ability to use her whenever YOU feel frustrated

anyway I would talk to her but don't act like you did anything majorly wrong try not to get her to blow it our of proportion, she'll act crazy and start believing she really IS a victim if you go beta and beg her forgiveness and act like you did something majorly fucked up (even though you did)

just be like hey honey, are you still attracted to me? I feel like you aren't. do you still want to be with me? I feel like our marriage is on the rocks..

this way she feels guilty, and feels like it's her fault your marriage is a rapefest of misery and coldness. make it clear to her you are considering leaving (don't be blatant, but just by your words), and feel like your marriage is nearing it's end.

most likely she will absolutely freak out and do everything she can to please and fuck you to keep your marriage from failing. if she sees as you someone who really has the abiity to walk away and start your new life alone (r with someone else) she will feel jealous and insecure

if she doens't care and doens't do any of this then your marriage was already over anyway

stopp raping your wife also

My wife used to say no all the time when we first were dating. So I'd stop. Then she'd get mad that I stopped. Women are crazy, it's not the first time I ever saw such behavior. I explained to her that I wasn't going to fuck around with that shit, no means no, I'm not into those games. It took a little but she eventually figured it out and things were fine. Now that we know each other better and know how we are together I let her start doing it again some but I don't mind now because I know it's just something that turns her on, if she really means it I can tell. But I withhold sex from her anyway so that when I give her the opportunity to take some dick she's an animal and begs for it. Control your women, boys. They're programmed to obey. Some more than others, but they all want a take charge man.

Tell her that she raped you because you were drunk and didn't give consent.

You are the raper now, do what all good rapers do; da slap. assualt da bitch. Threaten her with murder.

Intimidate degrade and humiliate until she is a submissive, blackeyed raped little slut.

>Why isnt she apologizing for witholding sex?
She shouldn't have to fuck when she doesn't want to. Apologies aren't 1 for 1.

Fucking someone when they've told you no is rape, idiot.

You raped your wife.

Its your word against hers. When the time comes make sure you have enough money to give to a good lawyer.

If she didn't resist it's tricky. The "rights of marriage" is an old euphemism for sex. If she didn't resist and he didn't feel like he was doing anything particularly wrong when he did it then it's a grey area at best, especially because they're married. If it was some random hookup then that's a little different, but within a marriage it gets complicated, and not like she hadn't consented hundreds of times before, so it's nothing near comparable to some stranger violently raping the shit out of her in a dark alley.

It's literally impossible to rape your own wife.

You are not entitled to sex. Maybe you be nice to your wife and let her know you love her instead of going out drinking.

This fag is a fag

ask her why she won't fuck you anymore
and then end your already dying relationship depending on the answer

criminaldefenselawyer.com/marital-rape-laws.html

sell to white slavers buy a mexican with the proceeds

yeah, sounds pretty much like spousal rape, better hope she didnt record anything if you guys get divorced or youre fucked

Maybe he wouldn't have gone out drinking if his wife actually discussed why she wasn't putting out and was being so moody.
It takes 2 ppl to make or break every relationship.

Most Women rarely share what's wrong you have to ask or they won't tell, they think it's obvious why they're mad even though it usually isn't.

Wrong. Within marriage you are entitled to sex. Not whenever, wherever, however you want it, but there is a reasonable expectation to receive sex. That's the deal, a man agrees not to fuck around with a bunch of women and to provide for his wife and family, the woman agrees to put out in compensation for the care and protection of the man and so that he doesn't have to seek sex elsewhere

You fucking millennials are retarded

And that's why they get treated like a warm hole to use when we feel like it.
If they wanted to be treated like adults and equals they have to cut out the schoolyard bullshit and act appropriately.

You fucked up. You raped her. You should be more worried that you raped her than if she blabs.

If you are worried about it speak to a lawyer and if thw cops come knocking SAY NOTHING TO THE COPS AND I MEAN NOTHING. If you say anything more than "lawyer" or " i will remain silent" you will be fucked even more.

Patch shit upwith your wife, go to counseling, fix it.

Oh and when you speak with the lawyer (and do it soon) get him to document everything you can remember NOW. Inconsistencies will kill a case.

Dont be a piece of shit

Maybe she's withholding sex because you are literally retarded.

Most of them won't even tell you even after you detect a problem and ask about it. I have to bug the shit out of my wife to get her to talk about why she's mad. It's always the same dumb bullshit, parts we have no control over and have to just learn to live with and other parts she could fix but chooses not to. It's fucking irrational and unnerving.

It's very common, OP - and nothing you do will change anything. Once they have got what they want (financial security, somewhere to live, the number of kids they want etc), our cocks are of no use to them anymore. They see sex as a means to an end, and a tool to be used to ensure they get what they want. Once the end game is won, we're done. Then the fighting starts about the lack of sex, we go and fuck a side bitch, they find out (and they always do), lawyer up, take everything, and carry on doing coffee with the other vacuous bitches that fucked over their husband.

Welcome to marriage. Never ever ever get married a second time - it's not better; trust me OP.

is this even possible?

I've been married for 5 years and my wife still wakes me up for sex.

Guess I'm lucky.

She's cheating dude. And she's using this as an excuse to divorce

I'm not even a feminist, but it sounds like you did rape her. She said stop. You didn't. She obviously didn't enjoy it, so even if you're not a rapist, you're still a crappy husband.

You should try apologizing and hope she forgives you.

Just rape her for real so she can't lie about it

youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw&index=2&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH

Have you got kids yet?

>The relationship is over

Sorry bro, she doesn't love you anymore and it's probably just best to cut ties before shit REALLY goes downhill. If she says she raped you, and you admit to it like you just did, this would probably mean RIPin pieace = your money/home/anything you love and desire/anything you'll obtain in the future, etc etc.

you fucked up, you just posted your entire conviction to a site that is known the archive.
That means that they have logged your location/IP/MAC, everything. Lawyer up fast. Your about to go to court, prepare your self. Also, you need to tell your lawyer EVERYTHING. The posts you made here, anyone that may have knowledge, anyone that may have talked with your wife about it, EVERYTHING. You are paying your lawyer to get you out of trouble, he needs to know everything detail your small, weak mind can recover.

One son, he's 2.

This is impossible to prove/disprove. Makes me fuckin sick that this shit is taken seriously

You cannot rape your wife. There is literally no reason to get married otherwise

It's a real law.

You're still useful as long as she wants more kids.

Also, for those who do not think the local police/court would not look into the data on his computer, is living in a fictitious world. The police do not need a warrant for open information, this thread will be archived just like any other. It is not hard to find online activity when you have the source of activity. OP if your wife claims rape, your computers will most likely be confiscated on basis of review for any "rape fetish/fantasies", "Abuse fantasies/fetishes". This thread will be found, confirming all actions that you stated. If you can gather your mindless thoughts together long enough to have some foresight, you will heed my warning. Lawyer up fast ass hole. She already claimed it, stating "spousal rape". Why would she not go a step further. especially if she was already unhappy with the relationship.

This. And deny everything. If she knows you want sex but has given you none for months, she has already checked out. Do what you can to build your case and protect your assets for when the time is right to divorce her. In the meantime, pretend everything is okay so as not to tip your hand. Good luck.

We only had a kid because I wanted one, she was so miserable when she was pregnant and compared it to hell and she wouldn't stop swearing at me in the delivery room..

Yeah maybe not in fucking Oman or something, in the normal world it's 100% illegal to rape your spouse

>sexsomnia

just quietly, I wouldn't take this guys advice

This. You gotta Alpha up now. Put that bitch and her rotten cunt in their place.