sniff the inside of both of their pants

let her spit in my mouth

wwyd?

Wwyd

10/10 would pick cotton.

wwyd to this little slut?

Wwyd shes waiting and willing

I want those eyes looking up at me as I throat fuck her

Force her on floor, face up, struggling fiercely. Spread my cheeks wide apart, grinding my ass hole hard against her mouth and nose her face buried in my crack struggling to breath Her tongue squirming around my asshole. Sit harder on her face and push a thick log of shit down her mouth and throat, holding her jaw open. Choke her until she passes out then throat fuck her until I shoot ropes of cum into her needy stomach.

wwyd to her?

what would you do to my girl anons? drop kik's

damn, more please?

I would push her on all fours, throw that dress up over her head and rip off her panties. I would shove the panties in her mouth like a gag to muffle her screams as I fuck her asshole

Pleppy_pelican
Give me all of Sue.

I'd beat her user.
Not with my hands, with a police nightstick. She needs to feel pain, I'd be careful and take my time. I want to hear her cry; I want to hear her scream. Her face would be last, I wounder how hard you must hit to break teeth? I'd rape her once I was done with my fun, it will not be over quickly.
The nightstick in her pussy, as far and as hard as her body will allow, then, deeper. I'd fuck her ass using blood as lube, long hard pumps, I would pace myself so I can savor the moment; seconds would pass like hours. Once she gave into shock, and there was only silence, I would hurt her again; I would twist and prod her, pinch and prick, bite and hit. I want to hear a whore scream. I would then slide the night stick out of her, slowly, flip her onto her back and fuck her pussy. I want her to see my eyes, I want her to remember me. Every line, scar and eyelash, I'd cum into her then.
That's when I would leave her.
I'd have a drink, scotch, then I would tell my friends of Sup Forums about my night.

wwyd to ?

id turn 360 degrees and walk away

I would get the left one pregnant, then at about 2 months gestation I would make her have a home abortion and make the left one eat the foetus while I'm fucking her in the ass

Scotch is good.

Fuck Left in ass, While right eats her pussy. Finish on rights face and make the other lick it all up.

Your other left.

Puke on them

I'd make both of them wear matching black lacey lingeries, and have girl 2 be dom to girl 1. She'd tie her hands above her head and kiss her neck. She'd lightly feel up her cooch, and put her hand around her neck before giving a deep french kiss.

Once she's nice and wet I'd come into the room and have 2 get on her knees and get me nice and hard. When she can only get half of me in I'd grab her by the back of the head and facefuck her until I'm nice and hard while 1 watches with her arms tied above her.

Continue? wwyd to ?

I would bend her over the bed and pull her jeans down just past her delicate little ass. I would point her head towards the mirror so she could watch me fuck her. I would pull her hand back behind her, having her use it to lube and stroke my throbbing penis. Once ready to go I would waste no time and shove my entire length into her warm pussy. Pumping faster until ready to burst. I would then lift her up by the legs and fuck her while standing, getting my last few thrusts into her pussy before cumming deep inside her. As I blow my load she would squeal, reaching down between her legs to cup and gently squeez my testicles.

WWYD to Mammy Tornado? If she lifted up her FUPA right in front of you? Would you go for it?

Such a sexy little piece. I love to feel her lips wrapped around my cock.

10/10 writing

I want that ass grinding against my dick.

This time I'll make her get down on her knees and strip off all her clothes until it's just her naked body kneeling in front of me. I'll take her by the jaw with my hand guiding her puckered lips towards the head of my penis. Pushing against the back of her head with my other hand I'll bring her mouth down the length of my shaft until her tongue is dripping saliva over my testicles. I'll start thrusting, getting gradually faster until she begins to gag on my cock. She'll hold still though until I pull it out, painting her gasping sweaty face with a thick load of my ejaculate. I'll the take my cock and use it to spread my cum over her face.

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife/gf or maybe even sister/mother? Post their kik or snapchat name here or send it to my kik/sc to avoid whiteknights and them getting spammed. my kik and snapchat username is justsomeguy511