Post your best "Tricked her into sex" stories

Post your best "Tricked her into sex" stories

Mine: I was catfishing this chick from POF with a 10/10 guy pic. (I'm about an 8) I used to do it to test chicks to see if they were DTF, and if they were I'd ignore them with the 10/10 profile and slide in with my actual profile.

This one chick really wanted to fuck the 10/10 guy. Said she was horny and was finally ready to have her rebound after her bf had broken her heart.

I told her I was down for it, but kept delaying. Finally came up with an idea. Told her my (as the 10/10 guy) ex was back in the picture and I couldn't fuck her anymore. But that I had a buddy (real me) who was in her situation and needing a rebound badly. She was intrigued but didn't know how I could do that intro without it being awkward.

I told her I (10/10) would tell my friend (real me) that I needed him to pick something up from my female friend (her) and that she should seduce him on arrival.

She was timid, and didn't think it would work. I said "Trust me. wear a loose fitting robe. He'll flight with you, and then just go for it."

She asked for a pic of real me. She saw and she was down for it.

Real me went to her house. Sure enough she was wearing a loose fitting robe. I said I was there to pick something up for 10/10 guy. She said come in - I have to find it. She starts flirting a bit. I know exactly what to say .. "you have a bf? yeah I am single recently too. It sucks. Spring fever, haha"

I know she wants to fuck, so I sit on her bed while she's walking around pretending to find the item. As she walks by I pinch the belt of the robe in my fingers and it pulls the robe open. She turns to me and I smile and stand. Next thing you know we're making out, and then fucking.

Damn that's smooth as long as you don't walk the dinosaur out of there

FAKE AND GAY sage

if this is real, it's genius
I'll try

it's real. i'm not single anymore, but I miss this shit. used to get off on getting girls to talk dirty with 10/10 then slide in with my real profile only for them to act sweet and innocent. Often would be chatting to them with both profiles at the same time, talking very differently from both. that shit turned me on.

I have been lurking here for years. This may be the 4th ever post I've made on Sup Forums in 10 years, but there is something that I have to say.

I've reached this crazy place where I have seen so much copypasta that I have started to assume everything I see is a repost and not OC. I have usually been pretty accurate about this kind of stuff but I feel like my brain is now just too saturated with these thoughts.

I've begun to doubt myself.

This is where the real kicker sets in. I enjoy reading your garbage way more, now that I am slightly unsure about even the most obvious ctrl+v stories.

Join me in uncertainty, my Sup Forumsrothers! The air smells so much sweeter from this side.

teach me master!!!

I'm not a regular here at all. have been lurking because my GF is away on a work trip. Was trying to think of a story that this crowd might appreciate. remembered this one from about 7 years back. the only copypasta thing about it is I wasn't sure how to post and accidentally posted the story as a reply, and had to redo as a new thread. oops.

nice copypasta

I filled a glass with piss, told a girl it was a salt of a drug, and she drank it

did you use tinder or something else to do this? also do you have any pics or info of the fake 10/10 guys profile?

were you able to successfully make the transition to fucking them ever again? if so, what was your go to after catfishign for so long?

it was POF.com i just used the web browser on my computer. Had one profile in Firefox and the other in Chrome.

the pics I used of 10/10 guy was from some other dudes profile. Just searched guys in a far away city and saved all the pics of the hottest guy I could find.

A few times. Not the same way as the story. From that experience I learned to stop talking as the 10/10 guy once I established that they were DTF, and then start chatting them up with my real profile. Being an 8 wasn't an issue because by that point I knew what they responded well to, and how to progress the conversation.

I fucked a few different women with this approach. It was like having do-overs, except they had a lot of patience for the 10/10 guy because he was hot. I could say the wrong thing as him and they would give him another chance, and then I knew what to avoid with my real profile.

OP here - there was another time I came across my sisters co-worker on there, I had heard from my sister that she was kinda slutty already. I used the 10/10 profile to get her to finger herself on the built in webcam (this was back when pof.com had a webcam feature).

so it was like you got a practice run and could know what to say to them with your real profile? there must have been a lot of girls that didn't match with you and did with the 10/10 so i guess you just hoped they would match with you?

yeah it wasn't an exact science. but you'd be surprised how many times once i started talking as myself they would share about talking to this "hot dumb guy" and would tell me they only talked to him (10/10) me because they were bored and it was nice to have a real genuine guy to talk to.

lol classic, any tips for us to try this in future?

MomAnon here.

>inb4 tits or gtfo

Been on near-obsessively since the Boston Bombings. Yes, I'm an INTJ. I get some good, honest laughs from Sup Forums, love the white knight raids (Jerkin' Joes and the kid who didntknooooo) and think that what was done for Dusty the Cat was an extremely proud moment in the history of Sup Forums.

Only rarely do I identify myself. It's simply not necessary most of the time. Also don't want to be called attention whore, be flooded with tits or gtfo, or other summer-level bullshit.

I also lurk in Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Might have to head over to /fit/ one day, stretch my cables but this is a pretty pathetic way to get laid. Just sayin'.

tits or gtfo

what the fuck was the point of this post?

Not bad user, I have a friend that used a similar technique to much success. Always wanted to try it but I'm too lazy to juggle a fake account.