Niggers vs Rapefugees

So in your opinion who has it worse?
America and its nigger/BLM crisis, or the EU and its ongoing Rapefugee problem?

I do not know I do not care I just want sauce

Niggers are worse. Refugees can at least be sent back and are fairly few.

With niggers, it's literally just

>Well, they're citizens
>You live in a city? Well, enjoy your niggers.

who r those semen demenz

Niggers are worse, but at least we have them somewhat contained; most of the liberal complaints are about the fact that niggers are contained and not free to loot and pillage all they want.

Rapefugees on the other hand are out of control and it's only going to get worse.

America has a cancerous tumor that is surgically attacked periodically and is not spreading, Europe has a staph infection but think that antibiotics are evil.

That's an beautiful ass

the girl on the left looks like jynx maze. No idea about the other one.

At least BLM is actual black people.

The refugees are entirely defended by white liberals; I haven't even seen an actual Muslim talk about how Europe acts.

tfw Brazil have both problems: niggers and foreigners invading

>the one on the right

waaaaaaaaay too much ass, the black people can have that one

I have to say the European situation is the more critical.

Europe is the Home of Civilization, for most of my life I looked upon that storied realm with wonder and envy. To see what's happening to it now pains me.

Look up FTV girls, it is in there somewhere

I don't care to talk to you anymore.

Briella Bounce. She's a beautiful Texan and has a nice ass. She's a super coalburner though...

Europe is different.

There are cucktries with open borders like Germany and Sweden.

There a countries with much more tighter borders, like Britain and Ireland

There are countries that have fully closed borders like Hungary and Poland

Whatever happens, the EU splits soon..

But in terms of race %, America is by far the least white, and has been for a while.

Aren't white American babies already a minority now?

Mudslimes in Canada are somehow civil, niggers anywhere are feral

>She's a beautiful Texan
>She's a super coalburner though

No need to be redundant.

This is from an AssParade video (part of BangBros), the woman on the left is Jynx Maze and the woman on the right is Briella Bounce.

I thought she had a white kid at some point? Maybe that was some other slut.

And there's a clip on xvideos:
/video6138614/jynx_maze_and_roxi_texas_part_two

Ignore the title the second name is wrong.

I'd say the refugees are worse (as in more destructive towards civilization) because they are unified by a prevailing ideology and have a degree of tribalism. Black people fucking hate each other.

Thanks!

look at that fat bitch. Lose some fucken weight.

mudslimes are worse.

You guys should have sent them home when you had the chance. After the Civil War.

It was literally Thomas Jefferson's big plan for fixing the problem of slavery. And you fucked it up.

HAITI VS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IT AIN'T HARD

Europe for sure and the rapefugee are by far in a shittier spot. The nigs are a nuisance and a problem but not a existential threat.

It was apparently Lincoln's plan as well. Then Booth assassinated him. (Probably paid to do so by Jews then thrown under the bus (carriage? Train?) by them after the fact)

Mudslimes are the worst demographic easily. Niggers in America fuck shit up, but their population is relatively stable. Our biggest issue is hispanics which will turn us into Mexico.

Our black population has been stagnant at about 12-13% for a long time now. Unless the Republicans outlaw abortion and/or the Democrats ban guns, it'll probably stay that way.

The population percentage of Muslims in Europe is only going to keep rising for decades to come. It's really quite scary, because Europe doesn't know what it's in for. They look at the USA and think that our police and justice system is barbaric and cruel and racist and violent towards crime and criminals. They'll realize soon enough that we act this way out of necessity.

> pre-rapefugee USA(don't pretend you're not getting them too)

No Nordic country has it worse than 60% Americuck

Not if we elected the madman.

The EU.

probably won't happen. i'd love to be wrong.

Hey don't be so down. We've got a very good chance.

But I would say the US are far more polarized. You have radical SJW's on the one side and Trump supporters on the other. The advantage of the US is it's freedom of speech

We in Europe don't really have that. And the entire mindset is more concentrated left from the centre, with nationalists swinging at around 30% ( keep in mind though that most people who vote nationalist are not really convinced).

Also add up the monstreous bureaucracy and orwellianism of the EU