Going to Germany soon (am American but I know enough German for basic communication). The age of consent there is 14...

Going to Germany soon (am American but I know enough German for basic communication). The age of consent there is 14... how can I get to fuck some young girls while I'm there? (Am 20 rn)

You’re pathetic

not pathetic, but a pedophile

>not pathetic, but a pedophile

Not in Germany

OP here... not looking to fuck 14 year Olds specifically... more of 16 or 17 or so... depends on the girl really

age of consent is 14 with a ton of caveats, can't be more than 5 years older, cannot be for gain, and so on.

put simply, there are laws in place to stop sex tourists.

i am from Germany but I'm not really sure
As far as I know You can't have sex with someone that young if you are an adult.

Not a sex tourist, but it's like spending time in the red light district in Amsterdam... some slightly unorthodox fun to do shortly while there

good luck - little german girls are HOT

Fuck off americunt. We do not want your kind here.

As if a German woman will want a cut American dick.

I have a nice dick thank you very much

that's what sex tourism is, just on a smaller scale than usual. almost the literal definition.

You've been saying that since the early 1940's.
How's it working out for you.

A six year gap at your age is huge. Legality aside, you'll look bad, and the girls will probably see you as creepy. What's wrong with late teens girls?

I doubt it. Probably a cutfag.

Bring Hershey chocolate bars and silk stockings. Offer one of each to any girl who looks cute and say to her "Ficky-fick?"

Nice try, Fritz. I lived in Germany for 3 years and plenty of girls were curious about circumcised cock

currently leading the free world, feels gutt.

Yea. Curious in the same way people want to see a freak show.

If by see a freak show you mean put it in their mouth then yes

Some people are into weird things. Some women I guess wanted to have a scarred up cock in their mouth.

They sure did fritz. Also, european women like to import american semen. You can't explain that away.

Hey man I don't set societal trends. It's not my fault circumcision is the norm over here. I'm just playing the hand I was dealt. Bottom line is girls don't give a shit either way and only men obsess over cocks

Haha. Sure, if that makes you feel better with an incomplete dick.

I was just stating age of consent. 16 and up is more of what I was thinking.

Rape em thats what all foreigners do there

Yeah only muslims are allowed in germany now

Then why wouldn't I rape young girls here? The point is legality. If I wanted to rape I'd do it here in America where middle school girls are practically training as sluts 70% of the time.

Learn some of the local dialect. They love it when you can speak to them in their own language. Even if you make mistakes they tend to think it's adorable

Thanks for the advice.
In high school my German teacher had us use duolingo and the flirting section taught me one of the worst and funniest lines I know.
It was "Du siehst auf wie meine nächsten Freundin" meaning "You look like my next girlfriend" assuming I didn't fuck up a word or two.

It's all about money. Sure the jews started it but it is a massively profitable medical procedure which is the real reason it will be difficult to get it to stop being performed

it's as if we were celebrating the liberation of the jews by larping as them even harder than before

Don't post it on social media nigger. It's against the law to have sex with people younger than the age of consent in your state even if you are outside of it's boarders.

yeah that's cheesy enough to work. I think you want aus instead of auf though

Lol what? So is gambling OK if it's illegal on my state but I'm outside of the borders (in Vegas or etc). I guess drinking in Germany would be illegal too since it's 21 in the US.

AFAIK that isn't illegal. It would be illegal to take someone from your state to a state with a lower age of consent though

Yeah you're right... it's been years since then so only 1 word off isn't too bad

*aus
*nächste
Otherwise correct.

As someone stated earlier, there's caveats concerning sex with a 14yo. That age gap thing is one of them, and her parents can sue you for tapping that - at which point police and psychologists will get involved to find out if the minor really knew what she was doing, and unil you're either cleared or behind bars. Bribing your way into her pants is straight out of question.

Come their 16th birthday, the parent's bets are off. You may not pay the girl in any way or tape it, but 16 and onwards is the age they can fuck around without the law having anything on you.

18 and up is when you can finally bribe and tape her.

That being said, going for girls from less educated backgrounds and socially weak cities gives you better chances at younger girls. A friend of mine who occasionally lapses int ghetto behavior is a big city brat and had her first encounter at 14, while the average age in my town and circles (

You live in America
You subscribe to USA laws
I hope the FBI catches you.

FYI if you are in the military you are still held to US federal law, of which the age of consent is 18. It's pretty weird you can come from a state in the US where the age of consent is 16 and it is still 18 for you while travelling abroad if you're military. So yeah. Don't get caught if you're military.

By that logic if I were to drink in Germany it would be illegal. If I were to do some stupid shot like take pictures then it would be illegal, but I'm not retarded. The US doesn't have jurisdiction in Germany and I wouldn't be doing anything illegal in the country that I'm in.

>You subscribe to USA laws
>being this cucked to a church

Not in military but thank you for the warning of a potential risk

This guy's German is correct and has the right idea. I suggest East German towns, especially mid-sized ones with about 200,000 people. It's enough to have clubs and different neighborhoods, probably even a university. But still small enough that you can work your way around and see the same people more than once.

yeah then go nuts. and ignore he's wrong

It's been a while since high school German. Definitely going to brush up on it before going (for the purpose of everyday function not to be a creep).

And I was stating 14 just as the age of consent but didn't know the specifics. Was looking more for 16 and older anyway.

I'm not super familiar with German youth culture in cities (and I'll probably look like a predator for asking this) so where would optimal places to hang out be? Not just so I could get in some young girl's pants, but as a curiosity of what the cool and etc places are uaually for ages ~16 to 22 or so

>The US doesn't have jurisdiction in Germany
the US believes it has jurisdiction over everything because its people need the other halves of their dicks back.
also, there are laws against "sex tourism" which, if there were some other reason to want you under US criminal control, could potentially be used against you. i suppose that, as long as you're not urging germans to vote against us imperial interests, user will be fine.

Going to Munich and some smaller towns in Bavaria.

plz hitler, come back

here, and I partially disagree with those recommendations. That friend who started at 14 is from the west, while I myself am indeed an East German coming from a town

I was stationed in Bavaria for two tours.After my Army time I stayed there as a civilian.had a great time.You don't have to seek out young girls,they will seek YOU.I was 18 when I first got there.Are you fit?They like guys who are.I lifted weights a lot.

Youth culture... you got me there. I'm 30 and been out of the circuit for a while. Look at my recommendations in and add any kind of hip club for the 18 upwards crowd.

There's a free print magazine here in most bigger cities, called DATEs. It's a monthly that lists concerts, clubs, special events and so forth and is geared towards your age and target audience. Find something you're interested in and go have fun.

Which towns in Bavaria?