BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW KING

BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW KING

Ian has let us all down, and although I'm not proud of worshipping this Vietnamese cuck. Winners are winners and I am swinging over to the clout side.

Idubbbz = unsurprised
ricegum = subscribed

Ian is a massive faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9Wlei7ZV1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5kC4_iEXhGc
youtube.com/watch?v=e2oIkeqNMCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qf7_PWHAzMk&list=PLjYg39-YExiTUqxQSk0AbI5SjUkpl5mWq&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw&index=1&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop posting rice.

Fuck off Jew you know that Ian won. Fuck off

I will post our dear leader everyday on Sup Forums in the form of a "daily reminder" so people can be reminded and lest they forget.

Ian actually lost that and ricegums cool.

Ricegum has money bitches and a fucking mansion patrolled by ex fragments.

Ian has autism and the gay

WHAT ARE ALL THESE NORMIES ON MY Sup Forums

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*frogmen with actual guns

This is ricegums board now, if you don't like it please go somewhere else and neck yourself

He makes unoriginal Click bait videos with long ass endings to rake in money like the greedy Asian choad he is. Women only want his money, you honestly think this rice picking chink can satisfy a woman with his millimeter wang?

Actually I was pretty surprised how a dude with so little experience was able to achieve something pretty catchy.

The chink however sounds pretty horrible. Ian went in great details in how that dude is a cunt (behaviors, attitude, etc.) while all this yellow guy can achieve is 12 years-old level insults and brag more about himself. While failing at hip hop.

Please

The one true Asian God and he can rap faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9Wlei7ZV1Y

Evolve or die faggot.
This is ricegums kingdom

That's really fucking gay

This.

Imagine a Venn diagram with gay on the left and Asian on the right.

You would know

These songs goes out to you user
youtube.com/watch?v=5kC4_iEXhGc

youtube.com/watch?v=e2oIkeqNMCQ

Really fucking gay

As Ricecunt says you're just fucking irrelevant

How hard is it hard to flex you're supposed assembling iPhones?

That kid is literally retarded.

Also is this would \b\ cares about now? Jesus fucking Christ

Everyday with this shit, rice. Come on, man. Please. Please just fuck off. Please.

No accept it

Pretty please? I'm so sick of everybody talking about you. Please just drift back off in to obscurity.

heres your (You) but also if he has all those things why would Sup Forums side with him? Sup Forums is only full of autistic gays anyways

what? who the fuck is this rice calculator

Sorry you have to be over 18 to post here

You should probably stop being a faggot.

Its time to finally leave i think

Whiny faggot that got roasted hard and made 5 videos responding to it.

wow your in way over your head here

keep your cringy fag war out of here
there both cringy as hell fuck idubbz looks like dillian the hacker

kek

fucking nu-Sup Forums is cancer. newfags get out before your mommy sees your computer screen and catches a glimpse of the gore/loli/incest threads

kill yourself ricegum, you are a disgusting faggot

lol at ricegum posting this shit trying to get some validation, because even when he spend lots of money trying to make a good response to edups, Ian pretty much exposed his insecurities
Rich chigga and Joji can rap
Ricegum is just an asian wannabe that became famous thanks to 12 year olds as insecure as him

Chinkgum got outclassed by a kid on his first day on the mic. How embarrassing.

Ian is the living body of Sup Forums. You're just an outsider chingchongpotato boi. Accept your lowly, normie fate and go back to your rice field.

>Loses 40k subs in over 3 days
>Ian gains more subs

Sure kiddo, I bet you're a "winner" in your moms book. The fucking cookbook! SON YOU GOT BURNED

Because the one thing Sup Forums is composed of more than anything else is thinly veiled self-loathing.

This is literally better myoozik nigger youtube.com/watch?v=qf7_PWHAzMk&list=PLjYg39-YExiTUqxQSk0AbI5SjUkpl5mWq&index=1

Fuck this dog eater

youtube.com/watch?v=W3lVm36PBAw&index=1&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH

>if only there was a way to objectively check who won

Oh wait, there is.

Ian literally fucked that faggot