Is this underpowered?

Is this underpowered?

Other urls found in this thread:

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Sin
youtube.com/watch?v=v-X-FUnndO4&index=3&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

I have a hard time picturing a situation where I would play this.

its garbage

fine for draft/sealed not contructed playable

Yeah it costs too much mana, should cost one green

Lose the (1)?

Easy tap with instant 2 damage when kicker is paid.
I've lost a lot of games when the fuckers life is at 2 or 3.
This card is made for quick end game damage.

Back when I stopped playing shit like that would have been quite strong.

yes make it G

there are way better alternatives to run..

Its terrible even in draft.

A 1/1 for 1 even needs pretty fucking huge upside to see play. 1 mana 1/1 flying doesnt see play and thats better than this.

1/1 for 2 that drains the opponent is entirely unplayable.

Ik but thats what its made for

Otherwise its trash.
Just fucking burn it or sell it to a child for cheap money

there is bonkers stuff every set tho....

Might as well collect more input. Thoughts?

G doesnt fit in green's color pie.

The closest thing you could get would be

BG

When ~ enters the battlefield target opponent loses 1 life and you gain 1 life

2/2

That'd be a marginal playable in BG in a draft format. It wouldn't even be pushed at those stats.

This is so much worse than Rhino its not even funny. Rhino was busted due to the efficiency of the body + the drain effect. This is 1G for a drain 1 or 1BG for a drain 2 and an entirely irrelevant creature.

Comparing things to the nighty siege rhino is a bit unfair

3rd

That has no business being green. White would make more sense.

Also, the border needs to be the border of the casting cost. Gold borders are for cards with more than one color in the casting cost.

Also, kicker costs are written as "Kicker: {Mana here}"

Also, lrn2grammar

Last one, this guy has already been heavily under contruction.

Isn't there a 4CMC mimic from Tarkir that could copy this for 2-card victory?

2-card victory in U seems busted.

These are all pretty bad and not even fun or flavourful

Fuck. I like them all tho.

No card would have such a weirdly offset mana cost.

Fix the fucking border. That's a multicolor card, so it would have a gold border with the gradient just on the border of the art and textbox, not the whole card.

How about changing the text to "when ~ dies deal 1 damage to target player and you gain 1 life."

I feel like a graveyard trigger fits better in BG color identidy.

Too busted. 4 for a potential kill is way too low, even at sorcery speed. That's a 6-drop minimum.

Why all five colors. Why does it interact with artifacts. Just garbage

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Sin

I mean theres also vampire hexmage

I play MTG casually, mostly with family. For fun.

Cards like this are the reason I don't bother with the community.

Yeah, a 2/2 for 2 that drains the opponent when it dies would be fine. It'd be a solid like C+ in draft.

Ok this is second comment about too low mana cost on that one so I am gonna change it.

Knowing that it's your gay fan fictions and a bad magic card makes it worse

s-sorry

The card text should read EXACTLY as follows:

"Trample
Protection from everything
Annihilator 4

Sin costs {1} less to cast for each artifact target opponent controls.

If an opponent has twenty or more artifacts in on his or her battlefield, Sin has a cost of {W}{U}{B}{R}{G}, and has flash."

Fix the mana cost, too. Drop out the white and make it two of each of those 4 colors.

Its a pretty terrible design, and also not very good as a card outside of reanimating it. It'd be busted in legacy and modern where you just reanimate it and win on the spot, but entirely useless without reanimation effects.

It's so bad. Clearly you're trying to make some invincible card. Protection form everything is way overkill. You're trying to make it op, but forgot to make it unable to be countered. This thing can just be force of willed.

free win tho

It's absolute shit.

I have played Magic since Beta, i remember buying cards online over dial up connection. But i dont play anymore. Magic isnt the same game it use to be. Maybe i am a bitter vet but magic kind of sucks now, it has since meridan which was what 10 years ago? I guess they have to keep changing it so they can keep making money.

Before you ask, since some one always does, no i dont own a black lotus no i have never seen one. I do have a wrath of god though from alpha. Thats kind of neat i guess.

That doesn't even matter, you'll never fucking hardcast this and if you could hardcast it you'd rather just play emrakul.

Wow a 3 card all sorcery speed combo kill. Amazing. Oh wait its shit.

This is a free win with cunning Sparkmage and that doesn't suddenly make him good either. Kill yourself

Nice blog post retard. You replied but didn't even talk about the card or post you replied to.

Would only work in Commander tho, and even then, unless you manage to pull all 3 of the pieces in one hand unless you're Demonic Tutoring for one piece and already have a piece out to give cards in your graveyard Flashback so you can Demonic Tutor again.

It's a little complicated as a win-con.

Is this card overpowered?

have you ever even played magic? i mean, i guess not. your iq is probably that of an SJW, and it takes quite a lot to really understand the finer points of true MTG play. it's okay. I don't expect everyone to be at my level.

You could kiki it

UP

need to make it a 0-drop instant

are you a rick and morty fan?

Gotta make it unable to be countered

OK so you make one copy. Then what do you do? How do you untap Kiki to do it again

Thats true, hm...

This card is so far below the curve, there's no way you could run it.
It is arguably better in draft than sealed because the format is normally more agressive, but the body is just too small for 2 or 3 Mana.

its fine I guess. difficult to get two colors plus that extra grey for early game that's for sure, and I don't know when else I would want to play him.

isolate the black attributes to the kicker and keep the green ones to the base cast and cut the grey. so like 1 green mana cast get +1 life, kicker 1 black, target loses 1 life and mr wolf gains +1/+1 tolken.

add in a fluff text about a wolf eating a corpse to get big and strong and it might work.

have you ever even played magic? i mean, i guess not. your iq is probably that of an SJW, and it takes quite a lot to really understand the finer points of true MTG play. it's okay. I don't expect everyone to be at my level.

Its shit, it is all shit. Has been for 10 years.

Better?

Still not relevant.

Sure it is. Stop playing a garbage game. Buy guns get laid be a man. Thats what i did. Its awesome!

Is this OP?

I recently started playing, but have known the basics of how to play for a while now. Just dont know much about it is all.

that was to the wrong person. now i feel like an asshole

Not at all. It's not amazing in every deck, but if you can get it to re-enter repetitively it can gain value from the effect alone, and with so many minor effects getting synergies is easy

youtube.com/watch?v=v-X-FUnndO4&index=3&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH

When thers a card that says "Counters can't be placed on cards" (Which there is) this is 4 mana win the game... Its a nice try but it woudn't see play. if you trigger this ard 20 times and you DON'T win already; you're playing the game wrong...