Wow... really makes you think

Wow... really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/n3jY2
youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm with her now

Is it time?

Hitler breathed oxygen. You wouldn't want to be like Hitler, would you? Why don't you try helium instead.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

More of these

I'm a transsexual nigger who's liberal, and I'm EXACTLY like Hitler because we both breathe.

I bet Germany was legit when Hitler was in charge for the Germans.

imgur.com/a/n3jY2

Nice meme here's mine

The comic sans really put this into perspective

Thanks, OP.

What's wrong with making a county great again?

MAKE
GERMANY
GREAT
AGAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=-M6FXuFPayY

You're right OP. we should be voting for someone who will make america shitty. Is that what you did in finland? Does that explain why you are a country of cucks?

Is this a pro trump ad or anti trump ad? lol

either way it hypes me the fuck up

I am now a #CruzMissle

For sure

Or maybe chlorine?

Completely agree op.

youre not actually that stupid right

>shilling this hard with "drumpf is liderally hitlur" meme
>on Sup Forums

know your fucking place boy

wow. . . . .
damn, so, trump, is like, literalli, hotlard? things that make you go hmmmmm
i am literaaly shaking

Kill yourself. This is serious.

but user,
ONLY WHITES are responsible for every bad thing that ever happened to blacks.
It's not about making the world a better place, it's revenge that they seek.
If their countries are shitholes, why should we have it any better?