God I wish this stupid fuck would leave

God I wish this stupid fuck would leave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM
youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH&index=2
archive.org/details/youtube-r83En0Z5NmA
youtube.com/watch?v=GUVviHBmWHI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish OP would leave, too.

Miss me yet honey?

IMPEACH SKLUMPFPFF

youtube.com/watch?v=xdgjDRqiFRM

op is a fag

how mad do u have to be to make a thread like this lmfao

I wish everyone who can't stop talking about this stupid fuck, on both sides, would fucking lose all ability to communicate in any form already.

But then how could we make America Great again?

Also, the NRA does a good fucking job. I'm not a member, but they do a lot for gun education.

What's that? You want me to spam then go ti bed? Sure thing Sup Forumsro.
Give sec.

>Citations needed.

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID .....

Need I go on? I've got about 5 pages of this shit. I try to form an unbiased of each president after a couple years in office, so far Trump has been doing very well.

Nice

kek, keep crying

youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw&list=PL3kjZMDqMVhgf62uQ-4VcBtMVBBJ-XpJH&index=2

We wish you would leave. Go suck your Obama cock and eat your Hillary cunt you liberal bitch.

I guess it ended before it ever got a chance to start. Some people just aren't meant to lead I guess.

>Not including the author of the article
Ok shitlord.

Well, yes. Because it's both. And a lot of other things as well.

Idiot.

I only wish he'd leave because everyone keeps screaming about him... it's basically like how children scream in a store about not getting what they want and the parents don't give it to them so the kids just keep screaming. and you know what the parents are doing is right but HOLY FUCK the kids got lungs and you want to punt the little shit but you can't because that's abusing a child and there is all kinds of trouble with doing that so what do you do? hope they fucking get the fuck out as soon as you can and bite your fucking tongue because what you want to do/say is not what is "acceptable" because snowflakes and all that shit... pic related fuck all of you

i voted for trump you guys are faggots lol good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lad good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads good try lads s

archive.org/details/youtube-r83En0Z5NmA

fake news

god I wish OP would leave

youtube.com/watch?v=GUVviHBmWHI

Enjoy the ride mothafucka. 7 more years to go

Funny picture, dince leftists and liberals are always
supported by the most uneducated people of every country : niggers, teenagers, etc.

We all already agreed to never vote for a Democrat again.

Look it up yourself, I'm busy shit posting here.